Found Deceased FL - Robert Heikka, 70, Port Orange, 25 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

brooks

Reaction score
Are flyovers the same thing as drones? Not finding the car usually means water here in FL.

Heikka was seen leaving home in his car Oct. 25 and the same day investigators said Heikka's cellphone was tracked to the area of I-4 and State Road 44. After that, the phone became inactive. Detectives have searched the area on foot and done flyovers, but haven’t had any success.

.....cellphone was tracked to the area of I-4 and State Road 44.
upload_2020-11-11_14-15-12.png

Are flyovers the same thing as drones? Not finding the car usually means water here in FL.

Heikka was seen leaving home in his car Oct. 25 and the same day investigators said Heikka's cellphone was tracked to the area of I-4 and State Road 44. After that, the phone became inactive. Detectives have searched the area on foot and done flyovers, but haven’t had any success.

.....cellphone was tracked to the area of I-4 and State Road 44.
View attachment 271436
Sounds like they've used both drone(s) and helicopter. Can't be certain, but LE and family are both commenting here: Port Orange Police Department

His cell phone was tracked to/near Deland? That's not on his way to the middle school where he works... o_O:( خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I’m thinking he’s in water but last time I thought someone was in water they were on a road trip cross country.
What about his cell phone activity on Oct 24.
He might have been going to meet someone around I-4 Deland area that he talked to on Saturday.
Also there were no scheduled Events posted for Deland or Lake Helen for Oct 25.

Last edited:
I’m thinking he’s in water but last time I thought someone was in water they were on a road trip cross country.
What about his cell phone activity on Oct 24.
He might have been going to meet someone around I-4 Deland area that he talked to on Saturday.
Also there were no scheduled Events posted for Deland or Lake Helen for Oct 25.
I am thinking along the same lines - a vehicle accident and/or medical event. From the sounds of it, this man didn't have any enemies (not that this entirely precludes foul play), substance abuse issues, etc.

Thanks for checking for events in the area. Where were you going, Robert?! MOO

Attachments

• 9F5079FC-0151-4EF8-A329-D3B318878027.jpeg
    9F5079FC-0151-4EF8-A329-D3B318878027.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Maybe he was headed to the Volusia Country Flea Market.
That probably has large parking grounds. A car parked there for an extended length of time might not be noticed.
It's right there at the I-4/SR-44 intersection. IIRC this is a pretty well traveled place, I think they would have checked since his phone went dead there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersnooper001
Back