GUILTY FL - Rosemary Kunz for child abuse, Lee County, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my gosh; that just made me totally sick. I cannot imagine a person being capable of doing such evil to a baby. Very disturbing; she needs locked away forever!!!!

That poor baby. I hope she spends a very long time in prison. She is pure evil.

I wonder if there is somewhere a person can send a present to that little guy... he is sooo sweet. You just want to pick him up and love him... dang that woman...

Where was Dad? And who are these family members with pics and saying it was horrifying? I do not get that. It has happened in my own family and I don't get how you sit there and say I was a bystander, it was horrible what she would do, and act like all the responsibility and guilt falls on the other person.

can we all beat her into critical condition? But lets take our time and make sure she will get never to do this again.

Sorry folks, our system needs to be inhumane & torture our prisoners. If people knew how horrific jail could be, maybe they'd think twice? This 'prisoner rights & humanity' CLEARLY is not working.

OMG, this this is beyond devastating, and I'm sorry, but I don't know how the father couldn't be aware that this was going on. This baby was battered from head to toe daily. When my daughter was that age, I'd notice a bug bite. Doesn't add up.:mad:

I wonder if there is somewhere a person can send a present to that little guy... he is sooo sweet. You just want to pick him up and love him... dang that woman...

What a wonderful idea; if you ever hear, please let me know; I'd love to as well.

His name is Kaydin, and he's beating all the odds which is a miracle considering they gave him less than 10% chance of even making it to the hospital alive when he was abused. Good for you Kaydin, keep fighting!

But this pi$$es me off:
They tell us she targeted the toddler and admitted she was addicted to abusing him.
How sad is that!

Rosemary Kunz (the father's gf) also admitted to going to great lengths to covering up his injuries to avoid suspicion. So that answers the "why didn't Daddy know?" question.

Poor little angel baby. I will never, ever understand how someone could hurt a sweet child this way. Too bad they don't have the DP for these evil offenders.

:furious::furious::furious:
IF EVER torture should be allowed, it's in cases like this!!!
HOW was the WHOLE FAMILY so clueless?!
She makes me absolutely sick. WTH IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!??! :furious:

My thoughts are with this precious boy, that he will recover physically and well get therapy to help him heal emotionally...

Rosemary Kunz is still being held pre-trial in the Lee County Jail. I have requested notification of court hearings in her case.

September 2010:

“Kaydin will have a lifetime of ongoing, rigorous medical services to overcome,” Lewis said. “As the Brain Injury Association of Florida has informed us, there will always be challenges and changes with this type of injury. We will always be assessing Kaydin, who currently lags behind children his own age. The teacher at his new school has informed us he is unable to hold the pencil as is expected of children his age. I will never be able to see him on the football field, on a dirt bike or in any other contact or extreme sport.”...

And though Kaydin’s smile might always be a little lopsided, Lewis and Matheisen are just grateful to have their little boy back and to be able to kiss him and tuck him in at night.

http://www.captivasanibel.com/page/...-forward-to-bright-future.html?nav=5051#.dpuf

August 2010:

"Yes, he is the typical four-year-old. He'll run and jump and play just like all the other kids," said [father] Lewis.

But Lewis says where he's not like other kids is on the playground.

He can't play any contact sports because of his head injuries and titanium inserts. His father says Kaydin has triumphed, but still faces challenges.

Kaydin is finally off medication, but still needs frequent doctor visits.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/13070488/father-of-abused-boy-speaks-after-caretaker-sentenced

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sabrinalyyn
Back