FL FL - Ruth Clerveau, 39, drove away, not answering her phone, Orlando, 7 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
448154795_871199535046903_843134964977679679_n.jpg

MISSING: Ruth Clerveau (39 YRS OLD B/F) was last seen at a house in the 11000 block of Straits Way at approximately 2:15 p.m. on 06/07/2024 and drove away in an unknown direction in her silver 2019 Nissan four door sedan bearing Florida passenger plate #74CJCD.

Clerveau has not been answering family members calls since leaving and no one has had any interaction with her.

If you know of her whereabouts, please call OPD at 9-1-1.

She has a pending jury trial for what appears to be a lawsuit (she's the plaintiff NOT the defendant) coming up. https://myeclerk.myorangeclerk.com/...e48vHAAED8aGTaFTk2bv0hffuYuRBXp8foGK5YKDgOg==

But it seems to be a matter involving payout of an auto accident she was involved in, rather than a suit against a private individual so I'm not thinking it's related in any way.

She has quite a few traffic infractions- mostly minor but the number of ones involving not wearing a seatbelt, unsafe equipment, and speeding worry me. I hope she is just out of touch for personal reasons and will contact her loved ones soon.

Hi everyone. It is with a heavy heart (and her family's permission) that I share that Ruth has passed. Thank you @GuyfromCanada for initially posting and to everyone else who shared or interacted with this post in some way. I was familiar with what Websleuths is but did not know that lesser known cases like hers are discussed commonly on here. That makes me hopeful for all the missing people in the world. However, I never would have imagined I would have a personal connection to a post on this site.

I do not have any additional information about Ruth's passing. I will not be providing additional information without the family's explicit permission nor will I guarantee updates out of respect for Ruth's memory and her family. Should additional posts be made, I ask you keep the discussion respectful. Please continue spreading kindness.

Stay safe, everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back