FL FL - Ryan Dressler, 16, Hollywood, 22 June 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ADKGemini

Reaction score
56157349_3026778670669483_3681312788338180096_n.jpg

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Why is this Hollywood? The poster says North Olmsted, OH. The link suggests a rumor of Hollywood florida

Why is this Hollywood? The poster says North Olmsted, OH. The link suggests a rumor of Hollywood florida
Ryan was a friend of mine. His parents last saw him at the gas station across from his home. He had run away to Florida with a friend. They were caught down there by authorities. His friend got sent home and that was the last time his friend saw him

Ryan was a friend of mine. His parents last saw him at the gas station across from his home. He had run away to Florida with a friend. They were caught down there by authorities. His friend got sent home and that was the last time his friend saw him

How long after Ryan went missing was the friend caught by the authorities? I wonder if Ryan turned to dangerous activities, like many runaways do, in order to survive the streets.

Welcome to Websleuths! Do you remember any newspaper articles on this at the time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back