Found Deceased FL - Sandra Lemire, 47, Orlando, 8 May 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have never done this without a physical map & pushpins, so we'll all learn together. Let me look into it more. Scorpiosdaughter can get us started if she wants. I'll do whatever you guys want. Maybe we do need a new thread? Not sure of the section though. Also, if we're mapping them out & they have "Missing" threads here, I think their threads should all be listed on the first post informing such - just the link to their thread. Everything else can be added in subsequent posts & on the main map.

Have never done this without a physical map & pushpins, so we'll all learn together. Let me look into it more. Scorpiosdaughter can get us started if she wants. I'll do whatever you guys want. Maybe we do need a new thread? Not sure of the section though. Also, if we're mapping them out & they have "Missing" threads here, I think their threads should all be listed on the first post informing such - just the link to their thread. Everything else can be added in subsequent posts & on the main map.

Yes, I think a new thread would be helpful...maybe within the Serial Killer forum? Alot of the victims I've tracked so far have had some commonalities - some lived high-risk lifestyles, ie prostitution and/or drug abuse. Since my initial interest was due to the Daytona Beach Serial Killer, I've been tracking potential victims based on the partial profile released and similar victimology.

How about a thread titled "Possible victims of unknown serial killer in Florida"...something like that - let me know if that would work for everyone.

I do want to say also though, I want to be very careful with this thread - I mean, what happens if the local LE is working together on this already - but keeping the investigation out of public domain? I don't want to put anything out here that would impede their investigation....what is everyone's thoughts on that?

The reason I ask this is that because the last known victim of the DBSK was not a prostitute, lived with her grandmother and her vehicle was found several miles away days after her body was found - meaning potentially the SK has gotten comfortable enough with his process to target a different type of victim - not as high-risk lifestyle - I just want to be very careful.

Maybe we could be in the Parking Lot instead of on the main forum? You have to be a member to read there. A SK could read here, but would he risk signing up to be a member and be tracked? IDK but it would be better to be in a members only place.

Maybe we could be in the Parking Lot instead of on the main forum? You have to be a member to read there. A SK could read here, but would he risk signing up to be a member and be tracked? IDK but it would be better to be in a members only place.

Hi all....I have begun a new thread as discussed- though I listed in the Serial Killers forum area - should I change it and if so how do I do that? Do I just delete the thread? Let me know:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8062078#post8062078

The person in the article quoted (Brittany M. Berger) has now been found safe.

I assume you didn't click the link. It was a story about her reappearance. It is an weird story, and I was looking for an opinion on what happened to her. Because it's not very clear at all.

I assume you didn't click the link. It was a story about her reappearance. It is an weird story, and I was looking for an opinion on what happened to her. Because it's not very clear at all.

Omg HeinekenMan! No I didn't bc as soon as I saw her pic I already knew she showed up. Wow, that article is CRAZY! What does she mean by saying she's chosen not to press charges? Wow! Could that have something to do with implicating herself for something? How does a person not press charges against somebody that tried to kidnap them? Did she know this person? Or does she back away so as not to implicate herself? Odd indeed. Thank you!

Omg HeinekenMan! No I didn't bc as soon as I saw her pic I already knew she showed up. Wow, that article is CRAZY! What does she mean by saying she's chosen not to press charges? Wow! Could that have something to do with implicating herself for something? How does a person not press charges against somebody that tried to kidnap them? Did she know this person? Or does she back away so as not to implicate herself? Odd indeed. Thank you!

Ya. I'm not sure what happened. I was thinking that she may have been taken away at gunpoint or knifepoint and then raped and left somewhere. I just hope they are keeping tabs on the "suspect".

At 1:27 in the video at this link, Sandy's ex-husband said she called him to ask if she could come stay with him for a week (Michigan) bc she wanted to spend some time with her boys & needed to get away from a guy she was dating, a mystery man so-to-speak as labeled by the media whom she claimed was abusive, and that was the last he heard from his ex-wife. This article & video is from 5/14/2012. Have we found out who this mystery man is yet?

••• Editing to add the article says this:

Snipped from article that goes with the video:
Meantime Action News has learned there may be another mystery man in the picture.
“She called me to ask if she can come here to my house for a week to see her boys because she was involved with an abusive boyfriend down in Florida," says ex-husband Tim Lemire, Sr. "And that she really needed to leave the state of Florida."
Florida relatives are not aware of any boyfriend.

At 1:27 in the video at this link, Sandy's ex-husband said she called him to ask if she could come stay with him for a week (Michigan) bc she wanted to spend some time with her boys & needed to get away from a guy she was dating, a mystery man so-to-speak as labeled by the media whom she claimed was abusive, and that was the last he heard from his ex-wife. This article & video is from 5/14/2012. Have we found out who this mystery man is yet?

••• Editing to add the article says this:

Snipped from article that goes with the video:
Meantime Action News has learned there may be another mystery man in the picture.
“She called me to ask if she can come here to my house for a week to see her boys because she was involved with an abusive boyfriend down in Florida," says ex-husband Tim Lemire, Sr. "And that she really needed to leave the state of Florida."
Florida relatives are not aware of any boyfriend.

Wow, how did I miss this article????

I missed it too. :(.

So why have there been no searches or updates on this poor woman? I just don't understand.

I'm so side tracked right now. Been at the beach for a couple weeks & getting ready to go to FL on vacay... Completely forgot the link!

Re:

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region...ine-date-family-in-michigan-extremely-worried

Video at link & it's dated May 14, 2012.

I haven't seen any mention of the ex-husband's phone call claim in Orlando media. It seems like the reporters didn't spend a lot of time with this missing woman. I don't understand this. They were reporting on other local missing women almost every day. Why are things different with Sandra?

It is strange. I was going through the FB pages listed on the first page of this thread (Sandra's FB pages) which led me to her 'friends'. It's noteworthy that none of the pages I looked at had any updates and sometimes not even a mention of Sandra being missing. I did see a posting on one page mentioning that LE had just questioned him. Nothing after that. Another page does mention that Sandra wanted to get away from an abusive boyfriend-- almost exactly what was mentioned in the MSM article posted above.

I just found it bizarre that there have been no updates or mentions on the family/friend pages, no pleas for help locating her. There is an official "Missing" facebook page...no updates. http://www.facebook.com/find.sandylemire?sk=wall.

Wth? No one misses her? Why?

JMO, of course.

Please can you paraphrase the response from the page owner? We are not all on FB.

DKD (friend of Sandy's) states that she made the FB page.
DKD relays that she knows Sandy's children.
DKD goes on to say that she has not contacted anybody except in regards to flyers.
DKD goes further to say that she wants to know what happened to Sandy and that she wants her found.

OT: Apologies that it took so long for me to respond, we were eating dinner. :)

too so long to respond? lol.... I just asked 6 minutes before your reply. I think you were quick! Thank you, although the insight was less than what we might have hoped to hear.

I am starting to think about the ex in MI.

No... I am back to diabetic accident, car waiting to be found. I have read stories of cars being found in ponds and rivers years (sometimes as many as 15) after the driver was reported missing. Do I hope that is what happened here? Well, in light of the alternative, yes. So sad...

too so long to respond? lol.... I just asked 6 minutes before your reply. I think you were quick! Thank you, although the insight was less than what we might have hoped to hear.

I am starting to think about the ex in MI.

No... I am back to diabetic accident, car waiting to be found. I have read stories of cars being found in ponds and rivers years (sometimes as many as 15) after the driver was reported missing. Do I hope that is what happened here? Well, in light of the alternative, yes. So sad...

Did you see the Michigan story where her ex said she told him she needed to get away from an abusive relationship. I think she might have had a stalker. I'm thinking that someone may have tailed her to the restaurant and then confronted her at some point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megan phillips lynch
Back