FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The inmates in her jail must be telling her what they think and I wonder how she handles that?

What is all this stuff about "fans" raising money for her?

She had free attorneys and she likely has family for commissary donations. I don't get it.
Oh, I’d love to hear the details from her, she’s dying for someone to ask. And she still doesn’t get it — they’re fascinated by what the whole world knows she did, not because she’s Sarah Boone.

The inmates in her jail must be telling her what they think and I wonder how she handles that?

She had free attorneys and she likely has family for commissary donations. I don't get it.

I've heard it said that inmates are forbidden from discussing their own or other people's charges and cases - that they get a 'write up' for it. Unsure how true that is but maybe more true pre-trial on remand. Also if SB in solitary -or- as it seems in her case communal bunk dorm, then she's either alone all the time or surrounded by multiple people all the time.

Does anyone get the opportunity to sit her down and say I hear tell your alleged crime is all on video and yet you're still denying it? She refused to watch the video with police detectives, she refused to allow her most recent attorney to share discovery. Maybe when a fellow jail mate attempts to mention her crime, she acts out or shuts them down in the same way? JMO MOO

She claims she gets written snail mail from all around the world. She furnished the judge with world maps and locations marked with stars denoting their origins in her 58 page letter! She has pleaded for the right to be set a bond and pointed out that even if it's high, she could potentially raise the funds from her 'fans' around the world. Also gone into great detail about why she's not a flight risk. Whilst claiming to have multiple persons with funds for her dotted around the world... Go figure!

I've heard it said that inmates are forbidden from discussing their own or other people's charges and cases - that they get a 'write up' for it. Unsure how true that is but maybe more true pre-trial on remand. Also if SB in solitary -or- as it seems in her case communal bunk dorm, then she's either alone all the time or surrounded by multiple people all the time.

Does anyone get the opportunity to sit her down and say I hear tell your alleged crime is all on video and yet you're still denying it? She refused to watch the video with police detectives, she refused to allow her most recent attorney to share discovery. Maybe when a fellow jail mate attempts to mention her crime, she acts out or shuts them down in the same way? JMO MOO

In a murder case I followed the defendant complained that inmates were trying to find out information about his crimes. His lawyer accused them of being jail snitches, inmates who wanted to use his crime information against him to potentially help themselves.

His attorneys had already filed a Motion to help him with this but it did not stop inmates from questioning him. Technically, inmates were not allowed to discus his case because of this Motion but this is hard to enforce. He needed to shut it down himself or file a complaint against the pushy inmates....not a great idea.

DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO RESTRAIN CERTAIN PARTIES FROM DISCUSSING THE CASE WITH ACCUSED

[DOC]

HURST MOTION TO RESTRAIN - hamiltoncountypd.org

A Motion to Restrain Certain Parties from Discussing is a legal request made by a defendant in a criminal case. In this motion, the defendant asks the court to issue an order that prohibits specific parties (such as law enforcement officers, prosecutors, social workers, psychiatric personnel, corrections officers, and inmates) from initiating or engaging in conversations with the accused related to the pending charges without the presence of defense counsel.

The purpose is to protect the defendant’s constitutional rights, including the right to remain silent, due process, effective assistance of counsel, a fair trial, and freedom from cruel and unusual punishment. By restricting discussions about the case, the defendant seeks to prevent any interference with their fundamental rights during the legal process.

Last edited:

In the last letter to the judge, she talked about her international fan base. Didn’t she talk about that in the last hearing, too? I confuse her letters with her testimony.

In the last letter to the judge, she talked about her international fan base. Didn’t she talk about that in the last hearing, too? I confuse her letters with her testimony.

In the most recent hearing she mentioned it verbally to the judge. She also handed in a 58 page letter in the same hearing which raised all her issues in depth and during the following week the judge has to read that letter and decide if any action needs taking.

In that letter (which can be found on links up thread or google searches you will find content makers discussing it, as it's in the public arena), she drew maps of the world to illustrate how far flung her 'fans' are.

He decided she's no longer eligible for an attorney LOL

I think they’re always advised not to discuss their cases with other inmates. I know it’s bad form to ask someone about it in there. Snitches are everywhere and use anything they can find out about anyone else’s case to negotiate for their own situations. Having said that, fortunately for us, folks like Sarah can’t stop talking for twenty seconds, so I’d be surprised if someone doesn’t come forward soon with Sarah’s Tales from the Calaboose. MOO, of course.

In the most recent hearing she mentioned it verbally to the judge. She also handed in a 58 page letter in the same hearing which raised all her issues in depth and during the following week the judge has to read that letter and decide if any action needs taking.

In that letter (which can be found on links up thread or google searches you will find content makers discussing it, as it's in the public arena), she drew maps of the world to illustrate how far flung her 'fans' are.

BBM
This is the best news I've heard all day!!

If this goes to trial, will the jury be given the opportunity of finding her guilty of a lesser charge?

If this goes to trial, will the jury be given the opportunity of finding her guilty of a lesser charge?

Only if the prosecution adds a lesser charge on. Like giving the jury the opportunity to find her guilty of a lesser charge before the jury deliberates. Can't up the charge because then the defendant did not get to defend themselves against that specific higher charge. But can lower it.

The prosecution sometimes lowers the charge if they are concerned that they will get a not guilty verdict on the higher charge.

This is my understanding of it.

Those maps will get you every time. I hope she had coloured pencils like all the other inmates have for their maps. Prison crafts.

Oh, I’d love to hear the details from her, she’s dying for someone to ask. And she still doesn’t get it — they’re fascinated by what the whole world knows she did, not because she’s Sarah Boone.
I would love to hear the details from her as well.
I have not been actively following this case. Skimming it ,i did see some of the the first videos released.

I am aware of her name and what she =had happened.

I seriously think ,her personality, aided the attitude to leave him there a bit longer for her own amusement After she giggled ,her drunk self completely forgot.

People forget babies in their cars. Surely forgetting you stuck your whole man ,in airplane complaint luggage should not be that far of a skip hop.
Really though..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snathan
Back