FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow, she refuses to in any way acknowledge that her inconveniences with representing herself are completely her own doing.

She can't even admit what she did to JT despite the fact he's now definitely dead, she's physically detained in jail since four years ago, is charged with his murder, and furthermore the detectives showed her some of the video.

So, in terms of processing things, accepting reality, the time that takes and whether or not she ever arrives at the point of understanding her role / part in events, maybe that doesn't ever happen for her? Perhaps some of her brain wiring doesn't work or is missing?

JMO MOO

7/26/24

I watched this last Friday evening when it aired. The reporter speaking to the defense attorneys he found at the courthouse is priceless!

SB's motions that she mentioned having posted to the judge in her most recent hearing have been uploaded and are now public domain documents. All 45 pages.

Motion number one includes requesting legal counsel as she claims her constitutional rights are being violated...

I want to see this...any link?

Or could you sum up what defense attorneys said?...thanks

Yes, it is in the post I replied to (Seattle1) that originally aired 07/26/2024.
Starts around 14:00.

In Sarah's own words from her newest filed motion (linked above): "Defendant is defective and ineffective counsel to self..." Truth!!

Sarah's off her rocker and this case won't go in her favor in my opinion, but have there been high profile or murder cases before where a defendant has represented their own self pro se and it went well? Like, they actually won the case?

In Sarah's own words from her newest filed motion (linked above): "Defendant is defective and ineffective counsel to self..." Truth!!

Sarah's off her rocker and this case won't go in her favor in my opinion, but have there been high profile or murder cases before where a defendant has represented their own self pro se and it went well? Like, they actually won the case?

There are some, mostly civil cases, and only 1 or 2 that I saw were murder. In one, the defendant was found not guilty for reason of insanity. Reddit (not an approved source) has a thread on it.

Given Sarah’s ability to tell stone faced lies and concoct the most elaborate word salads I’ve ever seen, I’d say she had a better shot than some at defending herself - were it not for that video. It’s absolutely devastating to her. If she can fake lawyer herself into finding a way to get it suppressed, maybe. But it ain’t happening.

There are some, mostly civil cases, and only 1 or 2 that I saw were murder. In one, the defendant was found not guilty for reason of insanity. Reddit (not an approved source) has a thread on it.

Given Sarah’s ability to tell stone faced lies and concoct the most elaborate word salads I’ve ever seen, I’d say she had a better shot than some at defending herself - were it not for that video. It’s absolutely devastating to her. If she can fake lawyer herself into finding a way to get it suppressed, maybe. But it ain’t happening.
Her defense, such as it is, is "I didn't mean to". It was a game, I went to bed, not my fault he didn't get out".

Even with the best attorneys, the video is coming in as evidence, her interviews are coming in, so she's --- by her own admissions -- guilty of reckless homicide. The jury will decide intention. And what a grown adult should know about the dangers of suffocation.

She is a train wreck. How will the judge manage her brakes?

When it's finally over, everyone will be exhausted by her.

JMO

Sarah Boone had a hearing today:

For now, Boone has forfeited her right to counsel and will likely represent herself at her upcoming trial.

The judge said she will be given access to a laptop from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Her next hearing is set for Aug. 5 with her trial scheduled to begin Oct. 7.

Updated July 25, 2024 1:17pm EDT
Orange County

Accused killer Sarah Boone is still looking to hire an attorney. For now – she's still on her own, representing herself in court, and she's already running into issues.

July 25, 2024

Sarah Boone: Florida woman accused in suitcase murder will represent herself​

Sarah Boone, the Florida woman accused of leaving her boyfriend to die in a suitcase in 2020, appeared in court for a status hearing where she was told that she will represent herself after she forfeited her right to an attorney.
The eyes!….. the freakin eyes!……. I better stop here. SMH. MOO

I wonder if the previous incidents police body cam footage will be included by prosecution / admissible into this case hearing? They do build a picture.

Does anyone know what type of employment SB had ? In one video she states she has to go to work tomorrow and that she only just started her job a week ago.

Her defense, such as it is, is "I didn't mean to". It was a game, I went to bed, not my fault he didn't get out".

Even with the best attorneys, the video is coming in as evidence, her interviews are coming in, so she's --- by her own admissions -- guilty of reckless homicide. The jury will decide intention. And what a grown adult should know about the dangers of suffocation.

She is a train wreck. How will the judge manage her brakes?

When it's finally over, everyone will be exhausted by her.

JMO

They already are

Does anyone know what type of employment SB had ? In one video she states she has to go to work tomorrow and that she only just started her job a week ago.

Information about Sarah from before Jorge died seems to be pretty scant. She has her ex-husband who gave some information on the publicly released body cams from the police, saying she has alcohol problems and wasn't reliable when it came to taking their children during her custodial time. From news articles, we know Sarah and Jorge had a history of domestic violence with police being called to their home previously. But other than that, it seems to be a blank. Did anyone find any social media accounts for her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sadiew85
Back