FL - Sarah Boone, 42, charged with murdering boyfriend Jorge Torres, 42, by leaving him locked in suitcase, Winter Park, Feb 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It appears her new atty needs more time and has requested it. Let's see if the judge hangs tough.
Unbelievable. Much as I hate to think, I don’t think he can deny the request. But IANAL. Thinking if it puts the new attorney at a disadvantage, which could well be argued, the (insert your favorite words here)…. of their client can’t be held against them. And would probably be a key appellate issue?

So, did the client SB finally realize she dug a hole too deep she can’t fill? What a circus of disgust for the legal system. SMH. MOO

According to court records, Boone is now being represented by an attorney named James Owens.
[snip]
According to court records, the defense council was retained after responding to Boone's advertisement, something the woman drew up shortly after parting with a different attorney.

"Looking for a prosperous challenge? Ready for your close-up on nat'l television? Are you zealous with a side of keen," the flier read.

https://www.wesh.com/article/sarah-boone-new-attorney-again-suitcase-murder/62018124

Hoping for no further delays. I would assume Mr. Owens is ready for his close-up.

James Owens Attorney at Law | Milton, FL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkit2110
Back