FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I feel right now:
208.gif

I'm hoping and praying with everything that I have that they find her there hidden and okay!

OMG - with the dark moon ending tomorrow, what a way to celebrate something beautiful. I'll be praying all day!!!

Mel

Brought over from Thread 1:

From reading the Charley Project's information about Paul's disappearance, it appears that James Baker was in the military. There is a Marine Corps Base in Beaufort, SC; however, there are also Navy personnel there too. The Marines is part of The Department of the Navy...thus the reason for NCIS.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/baker_paul.html

(above BBM)
Just like the Air Force used to be part of the Army :)

Good luck to you, little Shannon. Praying you are safe.

Times like these I wish Google street view was LIVE!

ah "swarming like flies" is being said by someone who is watching

Really ... they best swarm an apartment building on Orange Hill Road as well as the house!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping that LE is all over Orange Hill Road .... halleleujah

Any breaking news about LE being at The Bakers as of yet?? TIA:)

AWESOME!!! I hope they walk out with a live little baby girl!!!

I'm going crazy here - I have to take a break I can't stand it.

I will give them 10 minutes and then I want to hear that LE has Shannon and she is alive!!!!!!!!

Salem

Wow, that was a lot of reading to catch up on! Has anyone ran a background check on SB to see if she has any other priors? I still have a hard time believing that someone could take a child from your room where you and your husband are sleeping and not be woke up. I realize that mom has a disability, but still she has managed to make it on her own up till now. I am wondering if mom was employed (I am guessing not since she is on disability) and if she is not employed then why all of the day care? It is not like there wasn't a father in the home as well. I undertand date night, shopping, and stuff but it sounds like SB was a mainstay in her life. I am a social worker in MI, and I work with DHS protective services on a daily basis. I dont see them leaving a child in a home that requires a babysitter on a constant basis UNLESS both parents are employed. And even if they did, in MI the parents are responsible for finding the sitter, not DHS.

Sumthin tells me LE didn't put 2 and 2 together until our very own WSers made the connetion, otherwise I think LE would have paid The Bakers a visit before today JMO

Wow, that was a lot of reading to catch up on! Has anyone ran a background check on SB to see if she has any other priors? I still have a hard time believing that someone could take a child from your room where you and your husband are sleeping and not be woke up. I realize that mom has a disability, but still she has managed to make it on her own up till now. I am wondering if mom was employed (I am guessing not since she is on disability) and if she is not employed then why all of the day care? It is not like there wasn't a father in the home as well. I undertand date night, shopping, and stuff but it sounds like SB was a mainstay in her life. I am a social worker in MI, and I work with DHS protective services on a daily basis. I dont see them leaving a child in a home that requires a babysitter on a constant basis UNLESS both parents are employed. And even if they did, in MI the parents are responsible for finding the sitter, not DHS.

I have to wonder if SB didn't bamboozle these parents somehow. Maybe SHE was able to convince them that they needed help when the family couldn't for some reason?

If we hit 200 viewers on this thread, it will be standing room only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela