FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Charley Project, SB was found guilty of abusing the daughter, but did not serve prison time, off with time served.
Never able to prove anything about their missing son.

SB should never have been allowed to babysit, work with children, IMO>

TP is in Graceville, supposedly.

SB is in Chipley. She has on her MS that she has her paralegal degree -- note: she misspelled paralegal. She also breeds/raises exotic birds. But, in her "info" she says that her education level is: Graduate/Professional School.

Quoted from a 60th birthday card my daughter gave me: "you can say you are an astronaut, but that won't put you on the moon"

Okay, who is the one in standing room only ;)

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 201 (98 members and 103 guests)
3dogmom, alsmom, AM528, Angel Lady, athy, awish4u, Bewildered, Bree0372, browning_beauty77, CarolinaMoon, CarrieBean, chaniilove, CHICANA, Choux, ckwood32, danni, debloree, des01, dreamweaver, dsntslp, EastCoast, elepher50, Emily6003, ethonic, FSU_Girl, gitana1, Goodbevins, GourmetSoy, housemaid25, Ike83, Isabelle, jaxibear, jaycee, jegoslee, joybell, JulieR, justice4every1, kaykakes, KimK, Kimster, Lady Sleuth, LadyLuck, LostinMI05, LunaticFringe, luvlife, luvtenniss, marlalouise, marynice, melley, Mendara, mgardner, mimi56, miss lisa, missmybaby, mistivon, msfittz, mtrooper, mysticrose, noramsullivan, not_my_kids, ohiogirl, orb4me, packerdog, Patty G, Peachy, perhaps, phoenix21, pinkpuddytat, PoppyH, puppyraiser, Ransom, Recovering-Lurker, RedEagle, Roni, Salem, sandcastles4me, sdw, senza, Silverwolf, SJP, Sleuthster, smalltownmom, SondraK, spamelope, SunnyDaze, SuziQ, TakeNote, tehcloser, thejoker101, Thrs0806, Tiko44, TREE, Trulysleuthy, twiggles, wendypi, WillenFan21, wvwoman67, yomomma

TP is in Graceville, supposedly.

SB is in Chipley. She has on her MS that she has her paralegal degree -- note: she misspelled paralegal. She also breeds/raises exotic birds. But, in her "info" she says that her education level is: Graduate/Professional School.

Hi Bree,

I am seeing TP in Chipley ... are you looking at something that indicates Graceville - reason I ask is that I don't want to lead anything/anybody astray right now and if TP is in Graceville then I have .... and that would not be a good thing right now with what is going on.

Locals, what's going on now at SB's house?

sb not listed as a paralegal in Fl.

crimeforum find: Neighbors in the ramshackle neighborhood of clotheslines and "Beware of Dog" and "No Trespassing" signs said they rarely spoke to or saw the parents of the missing infant.

"They had only lived here about two months. I only know that this is a wonderful neighborhood and I've always felt safe here," said Donna Davis, who lives two homes down.

Susan Martinez lives across the street and said neighbors mostly keep to themselves.

"I just know there's a baby missing and I hope they find it," she said.

Here we go with the IT again...

Thank you 3dogmom, I thought I had seen the reference to "It" (Grrrrrrr) before, but I couldn't find the link to save my life.

I dont think you have to register as a abusive mother, like you would as a sex offender. So unless we start making people get tatoos of the previous crimes commited, it is pretty hard to MAKE them tell you.

gee.....first it was phillips that said it? now it looks like the martinez lady said it.

There was a Tab from Graceville chatting somewhere back when this first started.

Where is the Indian connection with sb? its on her my space.

The only way to have caught SB's status would have been in if she were registered in the Central Registry for CPS, which is only good state to state, and only LE and other social workers have access...so short of fingerprinting her when they did the interview (Hint, hint, LE) there really was no way to catch this.
The best way would have been if she were still in prison for having a hand in the abuse of a child and the disappearance of another.

gee.....first it was phillips that said it? now it looks like the martinez lady said it.

There was a Tab from Graceville chatting somewhere back when this first started.

It's all the same Tab...she just doesn't know where she is, apparently. :angel:

I am trying to think positive here, but the thing that keeps coming to mind...Has any one followed the trash trucks lately?

I dont think you have to register as a abusive mother, like you would as a sex offender. So unless we start making people get tatoos of the previous crimes commited, it is pretty hard to MAKE them tell you.

And apparently when they do they say it was just a "technicality and a bunch of crap"

:popcorn:

:wave:

I don't mind standing.

somebody need a bingo card?

(this is a bit like walking in the theater in the middle of a thriller.)

Where is the Indian connection with sb? its on her my space.

She is just lost apparently - could also have said Graceville just to create another smokescreen as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela