FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC it has been posted here.
She is Shannon's mom right? If so, since she is not a minor and is in the media, can we post it?
Scared to violate TOS

Tina bday is in april of 84 and sometimes falls on Easter per family

I try to ignore stuff like this, but raised in a Catholic family, and in Catholic school...were were taught that astrology was kinda a joke. I would perfer we stick to the facts of the case.

Personally, it doesn't really bother me when people from the astrology forum post here just to ask a question like a birth date, or to post a notice that a new thread or "chart" has been posted in the astrology forum. I think it's nuts, but I know there are people posting on both the astrology and non-astrology threads who really believe in this stuff, and some of them are valuable contributors to the real-world threads. But the post on *this* forum saying "the astrology chart shows one or both parents so I have not ruled them out either" was really offensive IMO, even more so since these are mentally disabled parents who don't seem to have the opportunity or ability to publicly defend themselves via the media, and that there's a close relative participating on these threads. Given the strict ToS and heavy moderation here, and apparent desire of many posters to be taken seriously by LE and the media, that sort of post strikes me as inappropriate.

Just my opinion, as a new poster (though I've been an occasional lurker in the past, so this isn't my first exposure to this forum).

Is it ok to post parents names?

It won't hurt anyone.

But the reason I avoid it is for religious reasons. The whole one god stuff....

Not pushing it on anyone, but not willing to help perpetuate it also.

I will just shut my trap from now on. Keep looking to the stars!

O/T: Just an FYI, you wouldn't believe how many of the posters on the Forensic Astrology forum are very religious. I was taught the same as you growing up, but then I talked to some of the posters and looked at the amazing things they do. They are not psychics, etc. Totally different. Just thought I would clarify.

I respect your views, but the astrology forum sleuths do a lot of hard work, and it certainly can't hurt.

Not only doesn't it hurt, it's incredibly insightful, imo. I am constantly impressed!

Wisdom of the ancients... :bowdown:

Where can I find Tina M's last name?

I'm trying to help you out Eliza, but I'm not sure I can post Tina's name. She is not a minor and has been in media so I would think so, but I would like to know if I can.

TIA

I try to ignore stuff like this, but raised in a Catholic family, and in Catholic school...were were taught that astrology was kinda a joke.

I would perfer we stick to the facts of the case.

We were taught it's a sin, not just a joke. I don't buy into it myself but admit to reading it once in a while. I also prefer sticking to facts.

I'm trying to help you out Eliza, but I'm not sure I can post Tina's name. She is not a minor and has been in media so I would think so, but I would like to know if I can.

TIA

Its been posted before, Its Tina Mercer

I thought not, just wanted to make sure. Somer's thread has me very cautious

TIA

Last name is Mercer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members