Identified! FL - Skeletal remains near Orange Blossom Trail in Orange County, Nov 2018-Rachael Leanah Jean Sharp

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Someone knowledgable on the Unconcluded podcast group has said that the apopka remains are apparently male but there was no official announcement because there's an ongoing investigation

The vacant lot backs up to a lake near Holden Avenue

Crime scene tape in a wooded area near a printing shop in the 4800 block of Orange Blossom

Map at 4800 Block OBT
Google Maps

That is a high drug and prostitute traffic area. I think there was a statement made from a man who dated James Hataway's ex girlfriend who told Police that she helped Hataway dispose of a woman's body in Tyler Lake? There also was a gun buried there. I could not find that article.

Wondering if Jenn's remains have been moved around. This area had been searched before, from what I understand. I know it's easy to miss a body, but still...I just wonder if they moved her body after an area had been deemed searched and cleared. Hoping we get answers regarding these remains soon.

The creator of the Unconcluded Podcast about Jennifer Kesse has updated a post on the podcast's page to say that these remains are NOT Jennifer Kesse. He has a close connection with her family so I'm guessing the Kesses told him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425
Back