FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a big gap in the info on the police report - Diena and one male juvenile are listed as the initial people on the report - I'm assuming the male juvenile is her older son who she picked up at the OPAA park. We have tons of info on the back-and-forth text messages between DT and SP. We have tons of info on how DT contacted the boyfriend at work and asked him to come home and help look. We have info on how the older sister and twin arrived home and how older sis was sent out to "look real good." What we don't have is how older brother was contacted and told to look for Somer.
Why was he at OPAA? Diena says she was picking him up there on her way home. In a TV interview, she says he was already there looking (this is in the blacked out video). If he was contacted, it's omitted in the police report, it's omitted in the interviews. Suddenly, he's just there! How did he get there? Who contacted him and told him to look?!
That's a HUGE GAP.

I have ask these same questions a zillion times and NONE of us have the answers. Just like NOT knowing where the 13yr old lives. Heard he does not live with DT then heard he does. Who knows? Where is his biological father? If he is not with him where is he? Do all of her children have absent biologial fathers, and if yes, then why is that? Ironic?

I for one would welcome a new discussion. And I will be up late ...

Noway OT/ thanks for the links on your signature - do you have a program for that? Love the colors! TIA

What I mean is that we don't know who killed Somer. It could have been a serial killer who trolled around alot, a stalker, or even a friend of a friend. Insulting the manhood of the killer on tv, threatening him, public pics on FB or MS, and the cleavage could cause some deranged lunatic killer to do something. My point is why draw attention to yourself when there are other children in the family and yourself if the killer is not known or caught.

I have always wondered if the police asked her to do that and wonder if that is why they are still watching her house.

I think this was a crime of oppurtunity because nobody had any idea Somer would take off from her siblings and run ahead. I also belive the burned out house was the crime sceene because the police and FBI spent thousands of dollars in there and several days processing it. I can not see any of DT's friends from myspace or her personal life having to sit there in a car or something daily waiting for that time Somer comes walking by alone after school so they could grab her and kill her in that house.

She was also known to take off and not get right home, maybe perp knew this?:waitasec:

If anyone wants me to add the SOs mentioned in the last 8 pages to my list, let me know.

Although it is my personal opinion that Diena did not murder her daughter, nor did she have any part in it, the connection to this killer could be as simple has he saw her and her kids in the grocery store one day ... or it could be that he never saw Diena at all and Somer was in the wrong spot at the wrong time.

I sometimes wonder if the boy who saw her by the tanks "with a frown on her face" was because she saw something ... and she wasn't quite sure what she'd seen ... but my theories change daily.

I wish I hadn't heard this comment from little boy.. I can't get it out of my head and I can't fit it into theory very well.. to be placed back at the house. I looked at map street view for hours one night and I just wish I hadn't heard little boy say that..

She was also known to take off and not get right home, maybe perp knew this?:waitasec:

It would have to be someone along that route to know that and be able to grab her on the day she did it.

That is exactly what I meant.

Yes, Diena is a receptionist. Her parents own the home she lives in with her children. Along with her *advertiser censored* loving trashytruck driver, his words not mine per his myspace. Mind you she is still married to Sammy. Where did you see her children are in after school sports? If that were the case for fall sports maybe there wouldn't actually be a forum here today.

The roof is there thank goodness due to Dienas parents and I can imagine before that the kids father. So much more? LIKE WHAT? Even I am looking for more....so if you have it please provide it. I am always open to finding other facts to prove me wrong. However, the cons outweigh the pros in my personal opinon.

And if you want my answer about Sex, apparently you haven't seen the myspace pictures of mom taking it in the rear, giving filatio to a pretend wee wee. If they want to do those things, fine. But to put them on the internet makes you fair game. I don't discount bad behavior in the face of a tragedy. I am a realist.

Yes I do think Maslow counts here = that is my opinion and I am not going to back down because it isn't popular. My point is that living a certain lifestyle can make your children more vulnerable. Read the section on SAFETY. Mom said the kids walk together - 50 -60 kids - go to google street maps. It is a school day. I would bet my last bottom dollar that might be Somer walking down Debarry - with ONE other child. Somer was KNOWN to always run ahead.. Gosh, this POOR child - my heart aches for her.

It is sad because even though I have this opinion I do have a ton of empathy for mom. I couldn't imagine loosing my child. And I HOPE TO GOD that I am wrong and this turns out to be nobody that has been afiliated with the family.

I am here to have a voice for Somer. Not for mom. I feel like I can relate to Somer as a child.

I am trying to be careful,I couldn't imagine the horror of what the family is going through.But,I saw these pics before the site went private,I wonder if all the people from the party pics and others have been checked out.I've noticed some things on there and on the bf's site that are disturbing.I know it can be anyone that was watching for an opportunity when children are coming to or going from school.But,I believe LE look very closely at the lifestyle of the family.Myspace and Facebook really show personnal things going on in a family and thier friends,and there's just some things that need to be seriously looked at.Was someone watching the home,children or a family friend within the party circle of friends.There's just some things that can't be ignored in a situation like this,we're not talking about the Cleavers here.

I saw this too - you are not loosing your mind ;) Funny, no RIP no pic of Somer. JMO

I have been getting the same pic every time.....but I'm a little blow away by her mood and her bf's 5th friend has dt in the pic and her mood is a little mind boggling too and her last log in is today but her mood hasn't changed for a few day?????

Maybe this is the first time he has been caught . I noticed in the white pages his last name ends with two n's . Middle inital F . Address in Jacksonville .If it is the same person .

I only get one n... on the white pages.. do you have 2 listed in household??

Here is a big gap in the info on the police report - Diena and one male juvenile are listed as the initial people on the report - I'm assuming the male juvenile is her older son who she picked up at the OPAA park. We have tons of info on the back-and-forth text messages between DT and SP. We have tons of info on how DT contacted the boyfriend at work and asked him to come home and help look. We have info on how the older sister and twin arrived home and how older sis was sent out to "look real good." What we don't have is how older brother was contacted and told to look for Somer.
Why was he at OPAA? Diena says she was picking him up there on her way home. In a TV interview, she says he was already there looking (this is in the blacked out video). If he was contacted, it's omitted in the police report, it's omitted in the interviews. Suddenly, he's just there! How did he get there? Who contacted him and told him to look?!
That's a HUGE GAP.

This is a gap and I might propose that mother called the son on her way via cell - of couse the cell records would comfirm any communication in the time frame. Or maybe she just went there and found him to help look for Somer. I wish we could interview DT to get some answers from her. Maybe I've had too much chocolate tonight.

Noway ~ O/T

Are you knitting? Christmas is coming......

Somer wasn't home with her Mother...!!
Somer had to walk over a mile to and from school everyday.
Somer had a habit of not returning home with the other children and at times 30 mins to an hour late.
Somer's Mother didn't disclose this tid bit of information and we have no clue where Somer was going. Was she being groomed by this monster right under everyone's nose? She was snapped up so quick that it makes me wonder if she ran to the house and knew this guy-- was he close to the family and she knew him already? OR was this a random child killer that just snatched her off the street?

DT and her circle of friends, boyfriends, current and X's, and their friends need to be looked at. I think Somer may have known her killer.

My post was clearly misunderstood.........it doesn't matter who is with a child....where a child is....what a child is doing.....if a sick SOB wants a child ....that sick SOB will get a child.

oh for pity's sake!

heaven forbid my buxom cousin's son ever be murderlized and in her overwhelming grief and fear should she be caught wearing her typical cleavage-peeking daywear and chew her cigarette-defense gum while she begged uncontrollably for her beloved child to be returned to her, and someone find her loser brother's myspace full of his low-self-esteem immature testosterone driven undereducated nonsense and decide he probably killed his nephew because, after all, his sister, my cousin dresses like a hoochie from lon goyland.

IMO

ETA: insert post previously as appropro. I'm behind a bit ... the local goblins held me hostage until I gave them all the kit-kat bars.

"Who contacted him and told him to look?!"
Another thought is that when the other sibs went out to look for Somer the first or second time.... they saw him and told that Somer was missing. Course we know none of this to be fact... thus the gap.

Eyes4crime, I'm just curious: have you seen the same pictures that NSC and some of the rest of us saw? That may be a good starting point here.

I saw the pics and I saw a bunch of drunk adults (no children) @ a Halloween party just having a good time, I don't think this has anything to do with Somer being murdered, just don't see the connection..........:banghead:

That's a HUGE GAP.

Question?? Is this the same park OPAA where LE went into and came out with a bag?

Sorry I should know:waitasec:

oh about SP I do have a lot question on him.

My post was clearly misunderstood.........it doesn't matter who is with a child....where a child is....what a child is doing.....if a sick SOB wants a child ....that sick SOB will get a child.

My hope is if it was to be my child, (which it wasn't, their all older now) I would have made it extra extra hard for the sick sob to get at him/her.

okay, I missed any convo regarding the interest in the tanks. Would anyone post a quick explanation of their interest/possible involvement in the case.

I know they are there, in the neighborhood, but I don't know what kind of tanks and why they may have been sleuthed in the first place.

are they open? are they unsecured? can you party in them?

if anyone is so inclined, please give us a briefing on "what up with those things"?

tia!

And was it someone watching Somer and her sister specifically,but knew Somer was always running outside by herself and waiting their opportunity.

When I was 9,my friends and I would walk together to a little country store not far from our homes.Wouldn't let my kids do that today,but anyway,we walked along the railroad tracks.An elderly gentleman had recently lost his wife and we would always stop to talk to him.He was lonely asked us to come in his house one day,and we did,making our trip a little longer than usual.He was sweet and sad,just showed us pics of his wife.We had to explain to our parents that we had stopped by to talk with the man and hadn't told them about him before.Needless to say,we couldn't go in his house again,just said hi from then on.Somer ran around by herself,from what neighbors and the babysitter said,she could know neighbors that noone even knew she was speaking to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025