FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
was Never posted by me it was face to face.. I never did. If it got twisted and posted that way then that is is Out of my control..

Again, I never posted reporter talked face to face with kyle..

As far as I know to this day he has NOT been talked to face to face by reporter...

Is it correct that the reporter called Kyle? Did he say why he called him or how he got his number?

I totally agree the initial thing is making my head hurt :( I hope they find the perp soon, this is getting rediculous IMO.

ETA: OH,,, I see this isn't a favored Post.. OH well... TOS's are TOS's

I don't understand .... WS has hadthe rule for a LONG time to use Initial's for posting about people.. It protect's us and the person posting about and ws...

Why would someone want to slander someone that is innocent.. I just don't get it...

I know why don't you who want to make all this public with names and connections Make a Forum of your own...

And post away at your hearts content on your own forum board... In your Own Name...

That would solve the cryptic part right???? Sound Good????

DT had friends with same last name on MS/FB.
Tis a mystery.

Is that K last name a common name there? Where I live everyone is named Anderson or Johnson.

Do you still have that screen saved so you can check who those K people are?

I still think it is someone local. What I mean by that is that I don't think that it is someone who was just traveling through.

This is so gross to write, but my hubby buys contractor garbage bags to put heavier things into . We do a lot of home things-remodeling, etc so he has them available a lot. Garbage bags are so flimsy nowadays and for regular garbage, I do buy the brand name. They still don't hold up.

Why I am bringing this up is to think about the garbage bag. How many people have garbage bags of the proper strength to dispose of a body? (This is so gross to be talking about).Or how many people have something handy to put a person into? So if it was a garbage bag, it would have to be strong. If it was something else, that would be telling as well.

I would think with the speed of this crime and then it being discovered, there must be a lot of info available to LE. It sounds like they have a great team working on it. So I wonder what is going on?

Sharpening my pencil... I have 30 minutes to sleuth!

First up... permits for 1080 Gano...

WELCOME JANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WS is a perfect place to advocate for the safety of our kids.

Hi Momma
I don't know who sent the email, and when the reporter stated it was not K calling into him.

I sent the email.. It is posted as such in the somer forum here... I just will not post email until LE says its the person... I have morals and I couldn't do that to someone or would I want it done to me.. If it was a big deal I am sure reporters would be all over it and the LE... Right???

:dance:

I was wondering Khun knows Graham?

tfrohning I asked threads ago if they have like a group they join to have get togethers...

oh .. I wonder if they go to like AA??? or something like that... like a 12 step and compare stories and gets them started again..

I don't know but if they do they need to stop .. they should see doctor's not go to this type of meetings..

I sent the email.. It is posted as such in the somer forum here... I just will not post email until LE says its the person... I have morals and I couldn't do that to someone or would I want it done to me.. If it was a big deal I am sure reporters would be all over it and the LE... Right???

I'm a little unsure of what this convo is. You emailed the reporter to get Kyle's last name? And you don't want to post it unless/until LE says he's a POI?

I get that, and I can wait for that info.

But, if this Kyle is an RSO, he could be discussed. Correct? So I'm going to guess you've checked that out and he's not.

Do I have all that right?

MommaD/Audio - Me too! Sand Mountain. Just a day trip today, went to Little River Canyon too (after the cave). It was beautiful this time of year.

I still think high school kids home alone (or with other hs kids) after school along the route from school to home (or at least from the house on Gano to the home) should be checked out. Really, that goes for anyone home along that route who might have had opportunity and fits the profile. Actually would probably look more intently at those living close by the house on Gano since nobody saw her after that.

tfrohning I asked threads ago if they have like a group they join to have get togethers...

oh .. I wonder if they go to like AA??? or something like that... like a 12 step and compare stories and gets them started again..

I don't know but if they do they need to stop .. they should see doctor's not go to this type of meetings..

It sure seems like they hang in the same circles with each other. Must be some code of silence or to watch each others' backs...I dunno. Creeps me out.

Is it correct that the reporter called Kyle? Did he say why he called him or how he got his number?

He said he tracked him down.. so he was in orange county and did his leg work.. just like Kathy b. at the same station does... that is why I said I wonder if kathy b is training this reporter... lol this reported did sports before he has been doing this hot news articles.. he was at the woman buried in the back yard also and gave good information..

I also said I wish I was in orange county and could do the leg work.. I think I could pose as a new customer wanting work done on my house and asking who would do the work so I could do back ground check. If they don't like it I could move on to other company...

Notice of commencement for remodeling due to fire damage (no surprises here):

http://clayclerk.com/oncoreweb4251/showdetails.aspx?id=2232647&rn=3&pi=0&ref=search[/QUOT

Wow that was fast, but it doesn't say anything about the contractors at all? They sure are slow! In that time , an entire house could have been built from a bare lot. Any chance on the county site that it shows a picture, a site plan or anything that would indicate the structures on the property, driveways, alleys, anything like that?

Thank you for disclosing who sent the email.

You mean give G's instead of his own? If it was me, and I was going to use someone else's ID, it wouldn't be a RSO. Maybe I misunderstood :(

I have to say, this is one part of this case that makes no sense. Go back and read through the protocol for child abductions, and they have a protocol for the initial interviews with potential witnesses. That is one weird clerical error!!

It sure seems like they hang in the same circles with each other. Must be some code of silence or to watch each others' backs...I dunno. Creeps me out.

I imagine they meet in treatment groups if they live in an area where they would be incarcerated together. I have a very close connection to someone who counsels civilly committed offenders. They hopefully will NEVER get out.

But I just remembered that I have a friend that counseled sex offenders for some non-profit, so they certainly do meet in groups. These particular offenders are out in the world.

We just had another notification of a Level 3 offender who will be 35 miles from my house. It was posted in our daily newspaper that reaches two states and a couple hundred thousand people, so I disagree with the poster who said that only people in a neighborhood are entitled to learn about the offenders according to Megan's law.

I'm a little unsure of what this convo is. You emailed the reporter to get Kyle's last name? And you don't want to post it unless/until LE says he's a POI?

I get that, and I can wait for that info.

But, if this Kyle is an RSO, he could be discussed. Correct? So I'm going to guess you've checked that out and he's not.

Do I have all that right?

Correct.... reporter told me short info and I am taking him at his word.. he has his job to think about and was very careful in email...

I think we should respect the reporter and if it was anyway connected to somer as far as the crime goes LE and reporter would of been all over it..

just common sense.. really....

I am not saying to forget about kyle just not a big part in the crime, I honestly believe at least for now. I won't forget about him just I leave it till Le tells more..

Is that K last name a common name there? Where I live everyone is named Anderson or Johnson.

Do you still have that screen saved so you can check who those K people are?

I still think it is someone local. What I mean by that is that I don't think that it is someone who was just traveling through.

This is so gross to write, but my hubby buys contractor garbage bags to put heavier things into . We do a lot of home things-remodeling, etc so he has them available a lot. Garbage bags are so flimsy nowadays and for regular garbage, I do buy the brand name. They still don't hold up.

Why I am bringing this up is to think about the garbage bag. How many people have garbage bags of the proper strength to dispose of a body? (This is so gross to be talking about).Or how many people have something handy to put a person into? So if it was a garbage bag, it would have to be strong. If it was something else, that would be telling as well.

I would think with the speed of this crime and then it being discovered, there must be a lot of info available to LE. It sounds like they have a great team working on it. So I wonder what is going on?

Again we are left guessing-- LE will not disclose anything about garbage bags or if she was partially in a garbage bag. She could have been rolled up in carpet from that burnt house. So many things to choose from.
Contractors bags... they are the big toughie ones.

I am lost on what she was placed in, and only know the comment about her lifeless legs sticking out of the garbage in the landfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member