FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a little help with an old angle. WLK. I'm not sure who else has dug deeply into this person, but there's a piece of the puzzle I'm missing.

WLK's mother died, and her home went into foreclosure. On the FA thread it was said that one of the brother's purchased it, and the documents gave a nursing home address.

If I can get that piece of information, I can pull all of the pieces together and explain my thoughts.

Would the person who may have purchased the property be WLK's brother or WLK's Uncle (mother's brother)
Are we talking about the property on Harbor Rd.?

I'm looking for a little help with an old angle. WLK. I'm not sure who else has dug deeply into this person, but there's a piece of the puzzle I'm missing.

WLK's mother died, and her home went into foreclosure. On the FA thread it was said that one of the brother's purchased it, and the documents gave a nursing home address.

If I can get that piece of information, I can pull all of the pieces together and explain my thoughts.

The brother does not own the home on his own. It is listed as his name "et al", which means "and others". The heirs of their mother own the home: 3 brothers and 1 sister and some random woman that I can't figure out how she is related.

The mailing address for the property is a nursing home. He could live there. He could work there. Hard to know for sure.

The mortgage on the home hasn't been paid in more than 2 years after the poor woman's death and the heirs are being sued by a large bank. The home was supposed to be auctioned off on October 22nd (Document) but the date of the auction has been changed to December 10th (Foreclosure Auction)

The brother does not own the home on his own. It is listed as his name "et al", which means "and others". The heirs of their mother own the home: 3 brothers and 1 sister and some random woman that I can't figure out how she is related.

The mailing address for the property is a nursing home. He could live there. He could work there. Hard to know for sure.

The mortgage on the home hasn't been paid in more than 2 years after the poor woman's death and the heirs are being sued by a large bank. The home was supposed to be auctioned off on October 22nd (Document) but the date of the auction has been changed to December 10th (Foreclosure Auction)

Thank you. It does say David "et al". So David is living at the nursing home, and his wife (ex wife?) Denise lives on Harbor Rd. - Harbor Rd. is the residence where WLK was arrested. The nursing home that David lives in is on Kingsley Ave. Directly behind Somer's school.

Now I've put all that together, I don't know what it means.

Thanx all for the help though.

I know the home's address, the parties involved and their addresses. I don't have proof that one of the sons lives at the nursing home on Kingsley or that he purchased the property. I need to see that document before I post my theory.

I don't see any proof that he purchased the property. In fact, the document showing the foreclosure auction sale date change lists WLK and the rest of the heirs as owners.

Does the brother live in a nursing home? I do not know the answer to that.

Thank you. It does say David "et al". So David is living at the nursing home, and his wife (ex wife?) Denise lives on Harbor Rd. - Harbor Rd. is the residence where WLK was arrested. The nursing home that David lives in is on Kingsley Ave. Directly behind Somer's school.

Now I've put all that together, I don't know what it means.

Thanx all for the help though.

David and Denise were married 3 Sep 1979.

Don't know if they are divorced or not. No record. But that doesn't mean anything.

I'm thinking the backpack may have looked more like this
backpack.jpg

Last link (for now, am heading home!) to a possible bag/design:

http://stylephyle.net/shared/viewPr...cx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61DyO5QqZRL.jpg

I don't see any proof that he purchased the property. In fact, the document showing the foreclosure auction sale date change lists WLK and the rest of the heirs as owners.

Does the brother live in a nursing home? I do not know the answer to that.

It seems like the house has been titled in DWK name and et. al. since 6-27-2007-looks like through some sort of estate

David and Denise were married 3 Sep 1979.

Don't know if they are divorced or not. No record. But that doesn't mean anything.

It seems like the house has been titled in DWK name and et. al. since 6-27-2007-looks like through some sort of estate

Yes. Mary died June 25, 2007.

Could one of you please clarify if you are talking about the property on Harbor Rd.
Would the person you are discussing be WLK's brother or WLK's Uncle (mother's brother) TIA

Mom - we are talking about Oakridge, not Harbor. Oakridge was the home owned by WLK's mother.

Here is the obituary of WLK's brother, to give you an idea of the relationships: http://www.myhometownnews.net/index.php?id=18788 (scroll down). The name of the brother listed last - that's his nickname. He's incarcerated.

Sorry, I thought I was more specific a page ago.

Mary (Mom) owned the house on Oakridge. It has gone into foreclosure. David (her son and WLK's brother) lives at the nursing home behind Somer's school. David's wife (or possibly exwife) Denise lives in the home on Harbor (where WLK was said to be living and arrested there).

2 things bother me. WLK living with his brother's (possible) ex-wife. And his brother David living at that nursing home. WLK may have visited him the day Somer went missing. The whole "K" family bothers me.

Yes it is in Fl, he lives in Fl...about 2.5 hours from Orange Park. If you go to his youtube channel and scroll down in the sidebar he gives his myspace page and two other websites. On the myspace page he gives his full name...it's KYLE!

HOLYCOW! didn't a person named kyle call police early on? thats really strange or a weird turn of events.... wowzers.....

I just want the DNA and prints to be back already...at least I hope there is DNA and prints.
Anyone know how long it should take for these to come back?

snipped from Saeed description of video.

Was it determined she was wearing these items? Were they ever found? I don't think I've ever heard/read them talked about.

and seems like in one of those videos he said something about a hanna montana bag? hmm I never heard of that..

This is the thing that get me about the bags.

Why is there a not accurate pictures of which bags Somer's had?
Why are we guessing.....The family should know exactly what the bags look like and could pull the picture from a catalog or website just like what being done here.

I would think the family or even her friends seem the bags everyday.

And that's another detail we don't know about...if she did in fact have the hat and scarf on that day and if those items were found.

police call this murder and at times have stated that she was slain well the meaning of slain is to To kill violently. so she could have been stranguled and beaten to death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renayz23