FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope LE was smart enough to take the computers out of the house by now.

Everyone acts differently to situations.
I am not going to judge anyone based on their emotions.
I need more info-look at maps of the route Somer walked-see if someone could hide and grab her. But if someone did that you think she would scream or if she walked off w/someone somebody would of seen them. This whole thing is screwy-from what I've read it was a populated area and nobody saw anything.
But then my mind goes back to this case-

http://missingandmurderedchildren.f...ios-in-2003-could-have-saved-5-lives/#more-43

The sob who did the above crime killed himself in prison-me and hubby were so glad-our tax dollars were no longer going to support his sorry a$$.

I hope LE has checked and double checked and triple checked all neighbors.

Do we know if the man living with the family is just a roommate, versus being a boyfriend? Not that it makes a difference, but I don't find it odd that a woman with children may have a male roommate based on a friendship. Sometimes people live together and one will help another with childcare, etc... just to keep their expenses a little lower. I'm not getting an odd vibe or anything about the male friend/roommate. JMO.

In one of the comments sections of one of the articles, I believe it said that there are as many as 60-70 children who walk home from that school? As a parent, I can see being okay with the children walking home, as we've been told there is safety in numbers. If there aren't enough school crossing guards, I feel that it might be a good idea for parents to rally together and make sure that the children who do walk are "supervised" by a person or two on each street/block who can "oversee" the children heading to their homes. Of course, this would require neighborhoods working together and with one another, so maybe it's not practical?

These cases are draining, never will I understand how childhood has turned into such a nightmare for so many. I remember running ahead from the other kids when getting off the bus, thankfully 'back then', we didn't worry about having a creepy neighbor or being abducted, the whole neighborhood was a "safe zone".

Sorry for the rant. Prayers for the family and many prayers that Somer is found safe.

I think the mother and father and the boyfriend are all without suspision .The only thing we should be looking at is that someone did try to kidnap a child within a BLOCK of where she dissapearred ...This is the 700 pound elephant in the room ...This is the only thing we should be focusing on at this time ...!!! Can someone link the astrology chart that Tuba did,, that is pretty much the only real lead we have if the LE cant come up with anything

The chart done was done with the incorrect birthday. 4-15 vs 4-05...I think they will do us another one. I am so thankful for alll they do. Here is the link, let us hope the right date will change the outcome..

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...Missing126.jpg

Forgive me if this has been discussed already but do we know why Somer's father is not coming to assist in her search? I forgot where he is from but I seem to remember hearing he is not from the general area. TIA

Beseler said today that authorities had located both the car and the individual and are "pretty confident" the cases are not connected.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-missing-florida-girl-somer-thompson-begs-return/story?id=8877337

Well that information is huge and they really need to publicize that more. I think people are looking for a blue car, and they need to know that it isn't necessary to waste their time looking if it has been found.

They shouldnt be ruling out the person who tryed to lure that other little girl into the car IMO ...its to much of a concidence

The chart done was done with the incorrect birthday. 4-15 vs 4-05...I think they will do us another one. I am so thankful for alll they do. Here is the link, let us hope the right date will change the outcome..

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...Missing126.jpg
bbm

Are you sure it was done for the wrong date? When I check the astro request thread the correct birthdate was given before the chart was done. It was only edited (per the note at the bottom) to include links to the amber alert poster. Here is a link to the request. I will ask fifth tho.. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4312258&postcount=347"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only[/ame]

I wish we could get more consistent info about the timeline. Did SP really send the kids out for an entire hour to search for their sister?

My attention is now on him.

He sent them out when they returned from school without Somer. It doesn't seem he has a specific time idea in mind -- just until they found her. The 1 hour time is being noted because it was that long until mom called home to see if the kids had made it. At that point she left work and notified LE.

Forgive me if this has been discussed already but do we know why Somer's father is not coming to assist in her search? I forgot where he is from but I seem to remember hearing he is not from the general area. TIA
right above your post ^^^^ I posted a link about the father... he is recovering from a car accident. There is a video at that link.

Lives in North Carolina. He said he is waiting on additional info from LE until he decided if he's coming or not. An article just stated he is a recovering veteran in a wheelchair.

Do we know if the man living with the family is just a roommate, versus being a boyfriend? Not that it makes a difference, but I don't find it odd that a woman with children may have a male roommate based on a friendship. Sometimes people live together and one will help another with childcare, etc... just to keep their expenses a little lower. I'm not getting an odd vibe or anything about the male friend/roommate. JMO.

In one of the comments sections of one of the articles, I believe it said that there are as many as 60-70 children who walk home from that school? As a parent, I can see being okay with the children walking home, as we've been told there is safety in numbers. If there aren't enough school crossing guards, I feel that it might be a good idea for parents to rally together and make sure that the children who do walk are "supervised" by a person or two on each street/block who can "oversee" the children heading to their homes. Of course, this would require neighborhoods working together and with one another, so maybe it's not practical?

These cases are draining, never will I understand how childhood has turned into such a nightmare for so many. I remember running ahead from the other kids when getting off the bus, thankfully 'back then', we didn't worry about having a creepy neighbor or being abducted, the whole neighborhood was a "safe zone".

Sorry for the rant. Prayers for the family and many prayers that Somer is found safe.

We don't know. He is being called a family friend. It could mean anything or it could mean family friend.

bbm

Are you sure it was done for the wrong date? When I check the astro request thread the correct birthdate was given before the chart was done. It was only edited (per the note at the bottom) to include links to the amber alert poster. Here is a link to the request. I will ask fifth tho.. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE REQUESTS only

Well, the chart had 4-15 written in the top right corner. If I am wrong, I am so sorry.

I swear, just yesterday I was thinking to myself "it's been a good amount of time since a child was abducted, hopefully we are out of that now" and I wake up this morning to hear about Somer, and here we are again. I'm so distraught that this keeps happening to our children. It's really been a bad, bad year. This has to stop!

Dont shoot the messenger ..i think this guy is totally innocent, it makes perfect sense that he waited at the house for sommer while the other kids went to look ..after all they know the route they took home and where she was last seen etc...I really dont see how anyone can think he would have time to do something to her since im sure the other kids were secs after she would have arrived, lets be reasonable. I always ask my own kids to go get their younger brother if he is lagging behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNkelly