FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of WLK looks like a mistake.

What I mean is sometimes when I pull on the wrong corner when I am adjusting pics on the net, it makes them look skinny, That's what WLK looks like to me.

There was a picture somewhere on one of these posts long ago where CWG didn't have a stache and was thinner. I would not have thought he was the same person.

she could have texted him and he responded. That seems to make sense in the statement, as I am reading it.

That's how I see it, makes sense to me.

Just two different ways of laying it down.

The picture of WLK looks like a mistake.

What I mean is sometimes when I pull on the wrong corner when I am adjusting pics on the net, it makes them look skinny, That's what WLK looks like to me.

There was a picture somewhere on one of these posts long ago where CWG didn't have a stache and was thinner. I would not have thought he was the same person.

They were from different SO sources.
Tried to find all the WLKs but seem to have only 2.

Sadnpod -

Can ST contact the Texas LE and verify if CWG -- and VERIFY -- was in Texas on the day Somer went missing. ST, being the father, can ask for information others cannot.

I've spent too much time here today (and every day). I had better go take care of some things around the house.

Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Hope the Clay County Sheriff sees fit to share some information with the public.

This is WLK from various booking photos.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj101/NoWay406/091cda56.jpg

This is CWG from various booking photos and a sketch from another case that some believed looked like CWG.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2r4tl45.jpg

There was a first sketch done and I have that too but don't want to confuse anyone. (Same case as the sketch)

Thanks noway! It's that 2004 pic of CWG that looks so different.

WLK should be recognizable by his ears, I would think.

I guess they don't look alike except they are males.

Interesting that WLK did some hairdo changes.

We were really cooking this weekend with new info rehashed from the old.

New eyes saw something new. But I feel at a real standstill

I still think that the Glen St. Mary's connection is interesting.

I just can't see how SP could have done anything in the short time that he had.

Hello everyone :D

Tarabell, you said on thread #18, "SO who else do we have as pallbearers - i recognize the two baldy's at the front - PC & his bro SC.....who's behind SC? who else is in there? anyone know?"

Could the person behind CS be that ChrisP. guy? He's the guy that changed his pic of Somer to one of him and DT.

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, but WLK's case has been updated. Clay County Clerk of Courts Records now says:

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
11/03/2009 Clay County Jail
bond set at 25003.00 blk
11/03/2009 Financial Affidavit Declared Indigent by Examiner
11/04/2009 Arrest and Booking Report
11/04/2009 Provisional Order Appointing Public Defender
11/16/2009 Information Filed
11/16/2009 Information Filed
11/16/2009 States Discovery Exhibit And Demand For
11/25/2009 Arraignment (8:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Wilkes, William A.)

It also has the name of WLK's public defender.

What happens at an arraignment? PC was not a pallbearer... there were several bald men that resembled him , but pic I am thinking of PC is by Dt behind LE

At this link: http://www.stateattorneythird.org/sao3/faq.htm

under "how do I initiate a criminal complaint"
it lays out the procedure and says:

after a defendant is arrested the criminal case is submitted to the ASA's office for an intake review to prove there are sufficient facts . . . cases meeting legal standards for prosecution are then activated by the ASA filing a document called an "Information" specifying the date and which statutes were violated.

So she could be covering up for little CS. Her mom could have dumped Somer's body in the dumpster near the park. I'm wondering if the officers even checked the dumpsters near the park.

I gotta tell ya, P, I love your posts! You are so not afraid to explore every possible scenario! Maybe that's what it's gonna take to solve this crime - brainstorming every angle, and being willing to look at everyone and everything!!!

Hi all. I've been doing a little sleuthing on the guy that is on CS's myspace page that resembles CWG and lives in Texas. It seems as though this person may have a very young gf. There is also a martial arts video posted on youtube with the same screen name he uses on myspace. Which I found interesting with all the talk of MMA.

Hi Kmart! are you referring to the CS on the MPR? If not, which CS?

Please forgive me if this has already been posted, I've tried digging but I can't find anything on it. There is an RSO in Ohio with the name of SP with a different middle initial. I'd like others to look at the pic and see what they think. The conviction is from 2000, so I'm not sure if the pic is from then as well. TIA
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowNameList.asp

I'm thinking it may have already been posted because now I recall someone saying our SP doesn't appear to be 6'1" tall. But do we know for sure?? Also the birth year for this SP is 1981...I suppose if someone wanted to fudge an id (our SP) they certainly could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState