FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the post of her vision but nothing yet on the turtle. I got CHILLS! That would have been an alternate route Somer would have known. Sorry for my typing I am having a VERY hard time keeping it together right now.

Night all, these lids are like London Bridge . . . falling down.

May tomorrow be the day there is a break in this case. We need something, anything.
Justice for Somer.

I found the post of her vision but nothing yet on the turtle. I got CHILLS! That would have been an alternate route Somer would have known. Sorry for my typing I am having a VERY hard time keeping it together right now.

she posted the original vision about the puppies and car, and then a day
or so later came up with a name and the turtle info.
I hope it means something significant to help break Somer's case. That would be wonderful.

Me too. But, I hope to catch up on this before I am back to work tomorrow. Maybe that presser will materialize before Friday passes. Please, oh please.

Goodnight, Moon and All.

Posted by Infinity14, thread 17, post 258:

Cheewawa,
I guess your visions aren't working today! I said I would be back didn't I? I am trying to juggle working and taking classes which does not leave a whole lot of time for posting so please bear with me. I did speak with Somer again, keep in mind you can't interrogate someone who has passed, you can ask questions but if they don't want to answer they go on to something else and you just have to go with the flow.
In answer to all the pictures you have had me look at, the answer is no, I don't believe it's him. We are looking for a big kid-boy/man kind of person. i am compelled to say that if he DID play football he would have been the quarterback. I'm not sure why I'm supposed to say that, but I've learned not to question.
She was lured to his home to look at puppies, they are in his garage with something that looks like a babygate around them with the mother who's name I believe is Frito. She looks like a boxer and I am told the father is Sampson.
Once inside the garage he tried to get sexual with her and she got VERY loud. Afraid she would attract the neighbors attention he then choked her, backed his car up to the garage, wrapped her in a plaid beach blanket and placed her in his trunk. He later hid something, the blanket I think, in the attic at the bottom of a box of sports supplies.
She said something about the garbage bin behind the "mall". I don't know if that's where he put her or her belongings. She also said the word "canal" but did not elaborate further on that.
I asked her to show me something that would prove to her mother that it was really her and she opened her hand and in her palm was a very small turtle. I don't know if they had turtles, or if she wanted a turtle but that is what was shown.
I did ask for a name, first I thought she said Keith which I discounted because that is the name of my best friends deceased husband who likes to come and mess with me when I meditate, so I asked again and she said Kevin. So it's either Keith (as in AKT) or Kevin. I could not get a last name.
I read the story of AKT andwhile I do not believe it's him I do believe this young man was trying to be a copycat and got in over his head.
Once again thanks fir your time.

Cheewawa,
I guess your visions aren't working today! I said I would be back didn't I? I am trying to juggle working and taking classes which does not leave a whole lot of time for posting so please bear with me. I did speak with Somer again, keep in mind you can't interrogate someone who has passed, you can ask questions but if they don't want to answer they go on to something else and you just have to go with the flow.
In answer to all the pictures you have had me look at, the answer is no, I don't believe it's him. We are looking for a big kid-boy/man kind of person. i am compelled to say that if he DID play football he would have been the quarterback. I'm not sure why I'm supposed to say that, but I've learned not to question.
She was lured to his home to look at puppies, they are in his garage with something that looks like a babygate around them with the mother who's name I believe is Frito. She looks like a boxer and I am told the father is Sampson.
Once inside the garage he tried to get sexual with her and she got VERY loud. Afraid she would attract the neighbors attention he then choked her, backed his car up to the garage, wrapped her in a plaid beach blanket and placed her in his trunk. He later hid something, the blanket I think, in the attic at the bottom of a box of sports supplies.
She said something about the garbage bin behind the "mall". I don't know if that's where he put her or her belongings. She also said the word "canal" but did not elaborate further on that.
I asked her to show me something that would prove to her mother that it was really her and she opened her hand and in her palm was a very small turtle. I don't know if they had turtles, or if she wanted a turtle but that is what was shown.
I did ask for a name, first I thought she said Keith which I discounted because that is the name of my best friends deceased husband who likes to come and mess with me when I meditate, so I asked again and she said Kevin. So it's either Keith (as in AKT) or Kevin. I could not get a last name.
I read the story of AKT andwhile I do not believe it's him I do believe this young man was trying to be a copycat and got in over his head.

I was reading it when you were posting. WOW! I will have to send this to DT and see what she says.

I was reading it when you were posting. WOW! I will have to send this to DT and see what she says.

Yes - please - we've been hoping and wanting for someone to talk to her mother about this in the hope that it might help find the killer!!

Thank you!

It's now bed time. After that don't know if I can handle any more. I will see what I can do with Infinity's info other then just to DT.

Good night all will "see" you tomorrow!

I am SPEECHLESS! and that is difficult for me!

No need to be speechless, as I do understand what a horrendous time this is for the family. My own daughter was abducted and almost murdered two years ago. Please believe me when I say that I know what Somer's mom and family is going through. I am glad you are here, trying to help Somer.

No need to be speechless, as I do understand what a horrendous time this is for the family. My own daughter was abducted and almost murdered two years ago. Please believe me when I say that I know what Somer's mom and family is going through. I am glad you are here, trying to help Somer.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Oh, honey, don't be sorry for me - my beautiful daughter miraculously survived, and I celebrate each and every day that she did!

My heart goes out to those mothers and fathers and other family members who can't say the same thing, who don't wake up in the morning to kiss their precious ones.

I just want you to know that each and every member here is dedicated to one thing - helping to find little Somer's killer.

We don't have the resources that LE has, but we care and we are hell bent on seeing to it that the monster who took her is brought to justice!!!

Oh, honey, don't be sorry for me - my beautiful daughter miraculously survived, and I celebrate each and every day that she did!

My heart goes out to those mothers and fathers and other family members who can't say the same thing, who don't wake up in the morning to kiss their precious ones.

I just want you to know that each and every member here is dedicated to one thing - helping to find little Somer's killer.

We don't have the resources that LE has, but we care and we are hell bent on seeing to it that the monster who took her is brought to justice!!!

I'm sorry I read it wrong. I skipped over "almost"! Thank GOD for miracles.

It has been a long time, but Infinity, was it you who gave initials of the killer? Or was that someone else? The link in the above post may have a person with those initials. Creeeeeppy!

It looks like I'm on here alone with three guests. Hello.

Cheewawa,

I was nosing around recently and one of my sources said death was likely caused by strangulation and the garbage truck compacter did it's job well. I'd take it with a grain of salt as it comes to my source via a friend of a relative of DT so it's third hand info.

I was nosing around recently and one of my sources said death was likely caused by strangulation and the garbage truck compacter did it's job well. I'd take it with a grain of salt as it comes to my source via a friend of a relative of DT so it's third hand info.

wow shadowizar that is so sad. I hope its not true.. so sad.

Still no news. I was just searching articles and it's been a while since they've even written a decent article about Somer.

Who was it on here that recently (sometime this week) contacted a reporter to ask that they get on the ball and look into some things?? I can't remember. Did the reporter ever get back to you?

You guys have been busy! I have been catching up and lurking for the most part. Still hoping and praying every day that there is an arrest or some new info. I think of Somer every day. I have a little one that resembles her, both in appearance andthe spunky attitude she has been described as having. I never thought I could be so affected by the death of someone I never met, but Somer's death affected me deeply. Justice for Somer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968