FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and tomorrow it will be 1 year since Caylee was found . . .

Ah shux don't remind me :( I will never forget THAT day!

I was in Cancun setting baby sea turtles free!!!

HEY maybe that's the little turtle sign, maybe tomorrow Somer's killer will be arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COULD WE BE THAT LUCKY!!!!! I honestly can't believe we haven't been that lucky YET??!?!?!?!!?

I got nothin...someone give me work to do.....feeling like the fly on the wall.

then press the button that says:

The Following X Users Say Thank You to 4mer.naybor For This Useless Post:

:)

Hey tara, check your "battery"

ROTFLMAO

ACTUALLY the battery is fine, it's these flipping "program not responding" messages i keep getting from IE that jams my 'puter all up and makes me shut the chit all down and reboot!!! driving me to drink....

WHAT is up with that? I'm trying to read & catch up best as I can, and I see i'm not the only person having troubles here there and everywhere these days at least as far as surfing goes.

Tara, try Firefox. I went to it when Greta V S said it's what she uses. (This was a couple of years ago, before I lost respect for her).

I still can't shake the feeling that Haleigh's case and Somer are related . . .

I feel terrily guilty for not following haleighs case closer, but my mother did somewhat. I thought it is pretty well known that everyone thinks m killed her and disposed of her in a really badly wooded area that is almost impossible to search... that there is evidence that she was abused prior...

is any of this even close?

Well I see WLK's mother's estate sold back to Chase Home Finance today:

12/10/2009
Certificate Of Sale W/Proof of Publication
Sold to plantiff for $77,568.36

(sorry if this has already be posted...still playing catch up)

well, if you want to go with the Haeligh Cummings ,which I know nothing about because I just started on WS with Jaycee, there is the SP, PC, Glen St. Mary's connection. An eensy town where there is no way that everyone doesn't everyone else.

I have to go to bed to go to the salt mine tomorrow. I hope that there is good news soonl

O/T..

I have good reason to believe that a certain FB page most of us have looked at recently is set up to spread a virus. This is making my head hurt at the implications. I cant fathom that anyone who wants justice for somer, would do this with ws members as obvious targets. Their focus is skewed to say the least. So Im passing this warning on. I dont have proof, just my computer fixer who came over because I was having mucho problems, Ive seen noway is too, anyone else?

Recommend running a scan if you think you might have gotten it. Friend said it was a trojan (go figure).

We got a virus also last week from Facebook. We weren't even on websleuths. Ours was called the "Security Tool Virus". This site explains what the virus is. Needless to say, hubby did the wrong thing and clicked it. We had to have our hard drive stripped.

http://www.techjaws.com/how-to-remove-security-tool-virus/

We got a virus also last week from Facebook. We weren't even on websleuths. Ours was called the "Security Tool Virus". This site explains what the virus is. Needless to say, hubby did the wrong thing and clicked it. We had to have our hard drive stripped.

http://www.techjaws.com/how-to-remove-security-tool-virus/

I busted out laughing when I saw your link! It might as well have been a big old tarantula on the page. There was no way I was going to *click* on it to find out what it was!!!! :)

Welcome though.

I was staying away from that link too. Going to try to find sources for a few more of the so-called Facts listed.

Please do not quote whole post. Bring a correction or addition to my attention with copy/paste.

List of FACTS: Version XI

Credit goes to many WS members. These are facts as reported by media and/or from the MPR. Links to source where available.

SOMER
· Somer Thompson was 7 when she disappeared on October 19.
· Somer was wearing a cranberry jump suit (sweat suit) with a matching top to the bottom and pink satin stripes down the sides of arms and legs, and a black shirt underneath and blue and gray socks and rainbow tennis shoes. (Diena Thompson Addresses the Media)
· Somer and her siblings got ride to school in the morning and walked in the afternoon with 50-70 kids See Diena Thompson Addresses The Media.
· Somer was born April 5, 2002.
· Somer did not wander off according to her mom in video Diena Thompson Addresses The Media.
· Somer routinely wandered around and nobody knew where she was, according to a babysitter.
· Somer had run off unattended. MR said running off unattended wasn't anything new for Somer. R., 17, said she baby-sat Somer and her two siblings for a little more than a month this year. ... She said the 7-year-old is headstrong and often jumped ahead of her brother and sister on the way back from school and made her way back by herself. These trips usually took anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour, and she said Diena Thompson had a list of phone numbers for the parents of Somer's friends in case she was gone for too long.
· Somer wore a red ribbon in her ponytail on October 19.
· Somer was driven to school on October 19 by AB (neighbor), who said it was a normal morning and Somer was her usual self.
· Somer went to school (GPE) and left school at regular time (2:32 p.m.).
· Somer was released from school at 2:50 p.m. Source
· Somer initially started walking with her friend M. “Minutes before she was walking with this little girl. I mean, yea it's definitely sunk in...It gives me goose bumps...thinking it could have been fifty-fifty, I mean, just like that,” said GC.
· Somer caught up with AT and ST (twin) in the 1100 block of Gano. Source
· AT brought up spat with M., and Somer ran ahead to walk alone.
· An AMBER Alert was issued on Tuesday morning. It does not mention the book bag or lunchbox, but mentions her possibly wearing white hat and scarf. JPG of AMBER Alert
· Somer lived with her mom Diena, her twin brother ST, her older sister AT and her older brother AC. See Diena Thompson Addresses The Media.
· Somer's body was found at Chesser Island Landfill in Folkston, GA. She was tentatively identified by her clothing and a birthmark.
· Somer's lunchbox and book bag (see sketches as released by LE and shown on AMW) have not been found. Details first reported on AMW November 7. (Previous reports had not mentioned lunchbox; backpack/book bag was described several ways, now believed to be in error, including but not limited to “black book bag”; “pink black and white backpack with skulls, hearts, and crossbones”; “purple HM backpack”)

DIENA THOMPSON
· Diena and Samuel Thompson are estranged and in the process of divorcing.
· Diena has a live-in boyfriend (CPC, who goes by P).
· Diena said she had lunch at her home on October 19 with SAP, a family friend.
· Diena asked SAP to wait until the kids got home from school. (from narrative MPR, but what was he to do after that?)
· Dena texts SAP around 4 p.m., asking how the kids were; SAP replied that Somer had not come home with the other kids.
· Diena leaves work early to search for Somer.
· Diena felt something was wrong this time, and this is why she responded quickly to news of Somer not making it home that day.
· Diena calls her boyfriend, CPC aka P, at about 4:20 p.m., tells him Somer didn’t come home, and asks him to leave work to help search for her.
· Diena stops at OPAA to pick up oldest son AC.
· Diena flags down D/S A. Coan at the corner of Floyd Circle West and Gano, and reports Somer missing.
· Diena says that ST (twin) lagged behind to talk to a friend. (watch video that page too)."I know that ST had lagged behind talking to a friend," Diena Thompson told "GMA." "And AT and Somer were together and that -- I'm not sure what happened. Somer got teased a lot. ... She ran ahead, and AT just figured she'd catch up with her. And when she got to the second crossing guard Somer wasn't there.

SAMUEL THOMPSON

· Samuel lives in North Carolina and has not seen Somer in 2 years.
· Samuel came to FL on the Sunday after Somer's disappearance.
· Samuel says soot was found on Somer’s body in NG interview). (Later, he recants that statement through relative on WS because the source of this information, his sister LH, is thought to be unreliable.)

SEAN A. P. (SAP)
· Source unless otherwise noted is [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4448957&postcount=52"]MPR Narrative[/ame].
· SAP is a close family friend.
· SAP is said to have had lunch with Diena at her house on October 19 (stated by Diena).
· SAP is asked to wait at house until kids come home from school. (not sure what he was to do after they came home).
· SAP had not been asked to do this before. This was his first time.
· SAP asks where Somer is when AT and ST arrived around 3:10 p.m.
· SAP sent AT to look for Somer. When she returned about 15 minutes later without her, SAP told her to look again real good before he called Diena.
· SAP gets text from Diena around 4 p.m. asking how the kids were doing; he texts back that Somer did not come home with the other kids and AT is out looking for her. Diena says she will leave work and come look for Somer.
· SAP changed [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4322213&postcount=153"]details[/ame] on his indigo healing website.

GANO AVENUE HOUSE
· This house caught fire months ago and is being restored.
· Work crews have been at that house.
· VD&B is the contractor working on the house.
· Kyle, who works with the contractor, was there on October 19, and said that Somer came in the yard, told him that he/they were doing a good job on the house, and went back the way she came.
· Kyle is the last person known to see Somer alive.
· There are propane tanks surrounded by a fence about a block the house (toward school).
· J., a minor, was riding his bike home when he saw Somer running around near the tanks and that she he thought she was excited but had a frown on her face.
· OPAA is a park and sporting fields across the street from the house.
· LE searched the house extensively on Thursday and Friday.
· The Gano House was proclaimed a crime scene, as was the search area.

LAW ENFORCEMENT
· LE searched the Gano Avenue house extensively and the men's room at OPAA briefly and came out with a bag.
· An autopsy was performed, and LE knows the cause of death, but that have not released that information.
· Sheriff reports only one person cleared in the investigation into Somer’s death and that is him.
· Investigators made the request / recommendation that Somer's casket be closed.

OTHER PEOPLE
· AB appeared on TV with Sheriff Beseler. Don't want video to play in this post: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/33427923#33427923"]msnbc.com.

· A woman who did not want to be identified told First Coast News that she asked investigators to check the vacant house on Gano Avenue and its dumpster. A woman, who did not want to be identified, tells First Coast News' Monica Landeros she asked investigators to search this vacant home and dumpster on Monday night. She says, "I'm upset. It's like, should I have looked, should I have gone in the dumpster?

·
A female neighbor (reportedly Anna Braddy), when questioned about the trash pick-up day, made a comment that the trash had already been collected that day so to take that however you want to (paraphrased). See [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4322499&postcount=253"]post[/ame].

· Houses in the vicinity of the Gano house were searched on Tuesday, October 20. The search literally hit home for schools Superintendent Ben Wortham, who lives about 100 yards from the Gano Drive spot where Somer was last seen. About 2 a.m. Tuesday, his house and many others in the vicinity were “searched from top to bottom,” Wortham said.

GARBAGE
· Bruce Owens, suggests to the sheriff that all trash trucks should be followed and searched so they can isolate the trash coming out of this area, the trash trucks are then followed. (Later reported that Joe Jett gets credit for this.)
· Somer was found dead on October 21 in the Chesser Island Landfill in Folkston, Georgia.
· LE followed the trucks to the Chesser Island Landfill.
· There is at least one video of an interview with Diena that is blacked out-significant portion of interview is missing at the point where DT is recalling something from the day. Because it was raw video and they edited out camera man movement?

RSOs
· There are 161 RSOs that live within 5 miles of Somer’s home.
· CWG’s name and contact info appears on the initial police report (in error as a case of mistaken identity) detailing her disappearance, along with the names of family, neighbors, and others.
· The owner of VD&B has a brother who is an RSO. His name is GCV.
· Since Somer disappeared many RSO’s have been arrested for failing to update their addresses.

UNRELATED BUT YET, RELATED
· What was thought to be an attempted abduction 10 days before Somer's disappearance turned out not to be an attempted abduction and was not related to Somer's disappearance according to LE. Even after LE said there was no connection, reports on blue Nissans poured in to the CCSO.

· A police report in the Clay County Daily indicated that 4 burglary suspects were arrested at the Thompson home. LE later said that the address was in error and gave this explanation: An officer who was at the Thompson home was called to an unrelated burglary call and made the arrest of 4 individuals but when he filed his report, he forgot to change the address. If you check the Clay County Daily for 10/21, you will find the correct information now.

· CWG's name on the MPR was a result of mistaken identity according to LE.

Thanks for the welcome. It's just that I wanted you all to know it happened to us with Facebook.

If you get unfamiliar security pop-ups stating virus alerts, do not click the REMOVE ALL VIRUSES, that's how it invades your computer. Hubby didn't realize that.

can anyone throw in anything new that was different on that day for somer? While we are here can we make a combined list?
the obvious

SP at the house
she felt bad that morning
Her mom freaked over her not comin home (which seems more normal than abnormal IMO)
Arguments with friend. AT and ST
Sub teacher

I'm shortening text where I can because I am only allowed 24,000 characters. The information is more important than who provided it but I will provide link to original post when possible.

I think I'll call it a night too....before I fall asleep at the laptop, and wake up to find little keyboard buttons imprinted on my face.

Too bad DT hasn't done any more interviews, or LE with any updates...
I'm anxiously awaiting some kind of news.

'til we meet again....adieu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member