FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LE knows who it is and are just waiting on confirmation. JMO

If he's locked up already, then no rush. Cross all the T's, dot all the I's kinda thing.

IMO that could be why no continued outcry to community of killer on the loose.

I sure hope you're right.

I keep thinking about the comment that DT's lawyer made a while back about the police having someone under observation while they wait for the evidence to come in and it gives me hope if what he said is true.

I suppose this is why they haven't cleared anyone. They don't have test results back the evidence on Somer's body. They can't point to the killer without it and they can't clear anyone without it. Not even the Sheriff.

The evidence found on Somer's body will likely provide the best clues pointing to her killer.That evidence, including DNA evidence, is due back from a lab soon.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22469427/detail.html

I think it was in reference to the
"Facebook" poster
You brought up Hooters, I did not gather that was where this person was alluding to.

I brought up Hooters because there is a guy posting at news4jax that is convinced that a cop living in the apartments behind Hooters committed the crime. I'll have to look at the Facebook thing and see what that's all about.

Edited to add: I went back to news4jax and clicked on the Facebook poster's comment and it told me to log in to see it. I don't have a Facebook account so I guess I won't get to see that one.

Well, I hope the evidence they get back has the answers they are hoping for.

Well, I hope the evidence they get back has the answers they are hoping for.

Amen Sista!!!!!

That will be a happy day. Wheels of justice can start turning.

Amen Sista!!!!!

That will be a happy day. Wheels of justice can start turning.

I agree... A very happy day indeed. Justice for Somer.

It's been nice posting with all of you and I'll have to come back when I have more time. I have somewhere that I need to be shortly and I'll be late if I don't get out of here!

I brought up Hooters because there is a guy posting at news4jax that is convinced that a cop living in the apartments behind Hooters committed the crime. I'll have to look at the Facebook thing and see what that's all about.

Edited to add: I went back to news4jax and clicked on the Facebook poster's comment and it told me to log in to see it. I don't have a Facebook account so I guess I won't get to see that one.

BBM
I do not have a Facebook account either. I did not have to click or log in to read it.

It was just there. The name of the poster is Facebook. This is it:

Does anyone else find it strange that the alleged "dumpster" is right behind the perps residence who was arrested for VOP for impersonating a LEO last March -- recently, re-arrested and kicked out of drug court.

And the "perp" s/he is talking about is JC. I posted link this way because his name appears in the link: Story

In addition to WLK, there was another person arrested shortly after Somer was found, and IIRC, he had scratches all over him. Does anyone remember his initials? I looked for him, and apparently, he is not still incarcerated. I could not remember his initials, though.

In addition to WLK, there was another person arrested shortly after Somer was found, and IIRC, he had scratches all over him. Does anyone remember his initials? I looked for him, and apparently, he is not still incarcerated. I could not remember his initials, though.

I don't know ... Here is a list of RSOs I created based on discussion here. It takes you out of Websleuths.

Some of those with "arrest" in their description.

AER http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=34597 (B M, 25) Arrest on charge of Fail To Report Vacating Permanent Residence (F), at Transient, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Note: Victim age 12-15.

CMS http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=31057 Arrest on charge of Failure Of Sexual Offender To Report Address Change, F (F), at 901 N Orange Av, Green Cove Springs, FL, on 10/27/2009. Note: Victim under age 16.

ETA
But there were tons of RSOs arrested after Somer was found. I think FL thought they had a handle on RSOs because they were supposed to register ... and found out that a lot of them weren't where they said they were.

Do you mean RSO AER - was picked up for being transient in OP...

There are so many...but, this is one I haven't forgotten about.

ETA: Nevermind I see my friend Noway is ALL OVER IT...as per usual - cheers to you Noway!

Just a sidenote on AER - did you happen to notice offense date is listed as 10/19/09 at Florida Department of Corrections tho he's on CCSO Incident Report of 10/21/09...

??

BBM

I do not have a Facebook account either. I did not have to click or log in to read it.

Does anyone else find it strange that the alleged "dumpster" is right behind the perps residence who was arrested for VOP for impersonating a LEO last March -- recently, re-arrested and kicked out of drug court.

And the "perp" s/he is talking about is JC. I posted link this way because his name appears in the link: Story

I remember hearing about that case, but I didn't know the guy's name. That was creepy and it would be interesting to know where he was the day that Somer disappeared. He didn't have a police uniform, but if he flashed a fake badge a child might trust him.

I mentioned Hooters at news4jax because there is a poster there (rm69) who is convinced that a cop that lives in the apartment complex behind Hooters did it and that's who I thought the Facebook person was referring to. I didn't even think about the guy impersonating a cop when I read the Facebook person's post.

BBM

Hi Noway:

I DO find that very interesting & I found another link to last March's arrests & get this:

"The man was arrested about two hours later when the woman said she recognized him following her again in a Fleming Island neighborhood."

Fake cop suspect has a new role: Clay County inmate
http://jacksonville.com/community/m...op_cant_pull_off_ruse_for_long_in_clay_arrest

Investigators said earlier in the evening he walked into a garage party and claimed to be an officer before trying to grab a girl. Sheriff’s spokeswoman Mary Justino said no one he interacted with knew him.

This guy is creepy and gave me the chills. He was having a hard time grabbing an adult woman, so logically he could decided to take a defenseless child instead. I would like to know how old the girl was at the party.

Investigators said earlier in the evening he walked into a garage party and claimed to be an officer before trying to grab a girl. Sheriff’s spokeswoman Mary Justino said no one he interacted with knew him.

This guy is creepy and gave me the chills. He was having a hard time grabbing an adult woman, so logically he could decided to take a defenseless child instead. I would like to know how old the girl was at the party.

The article stated 29 years old.

I remember an article Chickenpants posted that some guys will attack a person of any age...they are not particular. I wish I could remember more of the details.

We have rumors of the Hooter dumper & one in an office complex in Fleming Island, there are 15 trucks that pickup dumpsters, not sure if Fleming Island would be included? Rumor that Jacobs C. lives behind Hooters, the news article does mention Orange Park. Jacobs was following a woman in Fleming Island. There was a rumor that before Somer went missing there was an undercover copy on the side of the road very near the Gano house, that asked someone (a neighbor there) if they would pick-up beer for him. Do I have this correct?

The article stated 29 years old.

The lady he followed and tried to pull over in her car was 29. There was another girl at a garage party, but neither article said how old she was.

I remember an article Chickenpants posted that some guys will attack a person of any age...they are not particular. I wish I could remember more of the details.

We have rumors of the Hooter dumper & one in an office complex in Fleming Island, there are 15 trucks that pickup dumpsters, not sure if Fleming Island would be included? Rumor that Jacobs C. lives behind Hooters, the news article does mention Orange Park. Jacobs was following a woman in Fleming Island. There was a rumor that before Somer went missing there was an undercover copy on the side of the road very near the Gano house, that asked someone (a neighbor there) if they would pick-up beer for him. Do I have this correct?

NO actually you don't have "this" correct.....partially but not entirely and the truth is after months of intense sleuthing on Somer, I'm just too tired to clear up what's murky.

But maybe someone else will take the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
risazrubin