FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just hearing the news and I'm so happy!! God bless Somer and her family. I hope this guy ROTS and suffers!!!!

Don't forget the other heros...
Lisa and Matt.

They turned in Jarred's computer. If not for that he could have gone on to do much more, maybe even many more murders.

Meridian MS is breathing easier today too. They won't have any abused or dead little girls at the hand of Jarred Harrell.

Don't forget the other heros...
Lisa and Matt.

They turned in Jarred's computer. If not for that he could have gone on to do much more, maybe even many more murders.

Meridian MS is breathing easier today too. They won't have any abused or dead little girls at the hand of Jarred Harrell.

You are right Amanda. Turning in the computer was a heroic act because by doing so they opened themselves up to questioning and scrutiny. Thank goodness they did the right thing.

I also wish to send prayers to Somer's dad and am sorry I left him out of my previous post.

Love the headline

Harrell charged with murder

http://jacksonville.com/

I am so flippin' happy :dance: ...finally, Justice for Somer! Let it be swift and final! I can't imagine what Diena must be feeling right now, God bless her and all of Somer's family and friends. Diena is rock solid and I hope this brings her comfort and closure, her baby can now rest in peace.

Technically it was Matt and _______ (her name has not been given so I'm not even putting initials) who turned in JH's computer.

She called her mom, Lisa, and Lisa and Rod Buchanan went with them.

But I think they all deserve a big thanks for putting themselves out there.

Wonderful news!! Justice for sweet Somer and prayers for Somer's family.

May every remaining minute of that monsters pathetic life be torture and pain.

So glad Somer will get justice. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes looking at the recent pic of her mother & thinking of her heartbreaking statements at the PC after Somer was found. I hope this helps her heal. My thoughts are with her today.

There are no smiles on this day. There is gratitude that he cannot hurt another child. Too bad he wasnt arrested for the *advertiser censored* in time to save somer.

Sam is devastated, again. He has the details. I hope Harrell fries slowly.

RIP sweet somer...

live feed on news4jax.com was just announced.

Noway, her name was given and she was in a vid behind Matt at the doorway.

(sorry no link)

I didn't know the daughter's name was given. I'd only heard her referred to by media as Rod's stepdaughter.

Well, still, I'll let her keep her privacy here for a day or two. It's bound to hit the media full force soon.

BREAKING NEWS [news4jax.com]

Live shot from inside a building at First Baptist Church, showing "Team Somer."

[so far nothing new]

Early this morning investigators charged him with Somer's murder.

Showing podium, flanked by 2 tables with 5 chairs on each side.

This is so very personal for these investigators since so many of them live here, have children here.

Adam Landau reporting.

Here we go. [carp my cable's freezing up]

I can't get the links to the live feed to work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomada701