FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think the first side by side is spot on.
Would LE miss that, tho?

ok, mow we have tooooooo many side by sides, to even wonder which one looks like him....LOL...kwim...

We just had two mods here...so I'd say doing the pics is a-okay, since they didn't correct anyone.

:waitasec:

Actually of the 2 side by sides....

The first one is closest. It's hard for me, now I want the RSO's moustach removed and a hat plunked on him....can we do that too?

THAT's NOT THE GUY I THOUGHT YOU MEANT!!!!

OMG, i swear i see the guy right there but i don't know how to post him up!!!

He's down at the bottom where it says above the list: Please review the following 7 Sexual Offender(s)/Predator(s) in CLAY county which may or may not be located within your search parameters.

He's the 3rd one down, middle name IS michael!!!!
pull the page up with the flier of the guy you are talking about, then right click on the search bar, and click on copy, then come back here and click paste...that should post the link for us to see....

OK, here is Tara's side by side

Please remove if it's not allowed.

Ronald Hirsch Side by Side.jpg

None of them have the same eyes to me. I doubt I'd make a very good eye witness!

pull the page up with the flier of the guy you are talking about, then right click on the search bar, and click on copy, then come back here and click paste...that should post the link for us to see....

it's THAT easy....OMG, sorry! I was not putting it all together cuz there was no flipping address bar on my flyer screen....duho! Technology really sux sometimes.

This one:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=20248

Here I thought I was really cooking (like with gas instead of two sticks to rub together) and badme102 has offered up my side by side

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

Great, another reoffender on the loose

It's funny, I called my son and his friend in the room, they are both 19 years old. I wanted their opinions on all the side by sides.

Cam, the one you pointed out won. :crazy:

It's funny, I called my son and his friend in the room, they are both 19 years old. I wanted their opinions on all the side by sides.

Cam, the one you pointed out won. :crazy:

Good to know....

"Mike" seems pretty messy....KWIM....and Cam's choice is equally if not more.
So yeah I can see how your son & bud see he is the best match to our "mike"....

I thought that they had ruled out the sex offenders living near her. I'm trying to figure out how to quote articles on here.

Earlier today, she announced that police have interviewed all known sex offenders living close to the area where Somer vanished Monday, and said they do not suspect them in the murder.

Investigators finished interviewing the 90 sex offenders living within a five-mile radius of the area where Somer disappeared.

"We feel certain at this time we do not have any suspects who are members of that group," Justino said at a morning news conference.

Link: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...=NGAunCJfnyHleT4UBwJnEz0hb+HicU+gKN3ajF7HgpQ=

I am still very curious about the guy that was at the mother's home. I've read conflicting reports so i'm not sure if it was the mother's boyfriend or friend.:waitasec:

Just want to clarify that on thread 5 I did remove a couple of posts and replies just now. I will not allow anyone to directly attack another poster for their opinion, so keep that in mind for future posts. I saw NOWHERE that anyone said the mother did it. This thread is no different than the numerous threads in the Haleigh case where posters disagree on their thoughts.......Guess we could just pull ALL threads and shut the forum down so noone can post until a case is completely solved......

Just want to clarify that on thread 5 I did remove a couple of posts and replies just now. I will not allow anyone to directly attack another poster for their opinion, so keep that in mind for future posts. I saw NOWHERE that anyone said the mother did it. This thread is no different than the numerous threads in the Haleigh case where posters disagree on their thoughts.......Guess we could just pull ALL threads and shut the forum down so noone can post until a case is completely solved......

BBM. :eek: :eek:

If that happens, please get me a padded cell. :angel::angel:

I thought that they had ruled out the sex offenders living near her. I'm trying to figure out how to quote articles on here.

Link: http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...=NGAunCJfnyHleT4UBwJnEz0hb+HicU+gKN3ajF7HgpQ=

I am still very curious about the guy that was at the mother's home. I've read conflicting reports so i'm not sure if it was the mother's boyfriend or friend.:waitasec:

Police Report
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m10d23-Read-police-report-from-Somer-Thompson-case

The report states her 'friend' whom she had lunch with that day agreed to be there when the children arrived home from school. So- the friend was there and is the one who sent the children back out looking for Somer.

When Mom finds out Somer did not come home and can't find her she then called her boyfriend to leave work and assist with finding Somer.

The dude with the hat on doesen't appear to have much of a neck .

Thank you kewpiedoll. Do we have any more information about this "friend"?

Thank you kewpiedoll. Do we have any more information about this "friend"?

He has a website for Indigo Healing and I will have to dig for that link.
Also - he removed his photo and changed some things on that site the day they found Somer.

Then when I read the police report his employer is something like processing with lending or real estate?? That is all I know right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14