FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as DT picking up her son at the other park. We are in the day and age of cell phones and text messages. Just a thought.

Totally playing devils advocate.

Good point, thank you. The obvious escapes me sometimes when I am focusing on something else. :angel:

I keep waiting for some sign of Sean but the last I've seen of him, things were changing on his website. Wasn't it before her body was found, not after? Which I thought was strange timing to reword your website. People's hinkey meters were going off right and left!

I haven't seen anywhere that SP was treating Somer, but DT did say he visited them frequently, and this was the first time he stayed with the kids.

I would still like to learn more about this SP guy.:waitasec: I'll check myspace and see what I can find.

okay, I was reading on another site (I cannot give the link) and it claims that the morning of Somer's was found her house was robbed by 4 men, with guns!
4 men in jail WITHOUT BOND!

I recall looking at this back on the 21st right after it was posted...way back in one of the first threads on Somer's case.

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

Discussion this a.m. was that BSU either had to do with DNA testing or, the obvious Bull S*** U....

It's an interesting post, well written..

lol

BSU1967

Some of my FB friends use acronyms like this which could mean anything really, like Ball State University 1967 ... :)

OR do we know anyone that we were creeping out about that had the initials BSU? I don't recall a last name with U, however I do recall Kuhn that was one scarey freak.

IDK -- just yapping with my typing here-- I really stink with riddles and code speak.

WOOH...that post left me speechless!!
It is just really strange.
At first it left me feeling like it is someone that REALLY knows something or knows who did it. But after thinking about it more, it could be someone wanting to throw everyone off.

Yes, and even curiouser (is that a word?), the poster logged off immediately.

IMO - as some are pointing out it's:

B.S. you.

trolls love the name game.

Discussion this a.m. was that BSU either had to do with DNA testing or, the obvious Bull S*** U....

It's an interesting post, well written..

Or could have stood for Behavioral Science Unit. I'm leaning towards it being a hoax...but you never know. It could be legit.

There are a couple of results that come up when you google bsu1967. I guess the chances of it being the same person are pretty slim though. Was trying to see if they had posted the same thing elsewhere.

I recall looking at this back on the 21st right after it was posted...way back in one of the first threads on Somer's case.

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

Does anyone have a link to their booking pictures?

A thought just came to me....something we have NOT done - keyword from BSU-google - how far is Orange Park Middle School from Grove Park Elementary?????

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at 1706 Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

So, if this address was an error as LE says, IIRC, have their charges been updated to include the correct address?

Or could have stood for Behavioral Science Unit. I'm leaning towards it being a hoax...but you never know. It could be legit.

if so, hopefully they will come back and explain and HELP us instead of PLAYING GAMES!

So, if this address was an error as LE says, IIRC, have their charges been updated to include the correct address?

yes, that is where they robbed.......Somer's home on the morning she was found! not day she disappeared.......can't give link
story on monkey

Okay, just had a lightbulb go off in my head.

Is it possible this house could be connected to drugs??? I hate to go there but...

And the robbery??? And Somer, was this some sort of Vendetta??

BUT!!!! How could anyone rob their home with so much police and media presense??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry