FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I don't post often but read here a lot. I appreciate all your hard work! I have something to add that might be of interest. Just got an email from WESH about another possible attempted abduction. Here it is:

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- The Seminole County Sheriff's Office is investigating a suspicious incident at a school bus stop in Lake Mary.

A 13-year-old girl said a man approached her at a school bus stop along Markham Woods Road at Moncur Lane on Monday at about 8:30 a.m.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21435321/detail.html?treets=orl&tml=orl_12pm&ts=T&tmi=orl_12pm_1_11000110272009

I think its possible that whoever killed Somer feels they can do it again and possible already hit again or will because they know they arent close to getting caught imo

If you google Moms name - her facebook comes up - which then brings you to her sisters facebook - then check her friends lists. You will see what I am saying.

I can't find anything on FB about her. I googled her and also searched FB directly.

I am so hoping it's not a family member who is responsible for this.

That's odd.

She went missing on Monday and was found Wednesday (in GA).

While she was gone "a couple of days" she wasn't in the landfill that long. Probably Tuesday at Rosemary Hill and then transferred to truck where she was found on Wednesday in GA.

IIRC, didn't the LE check garbage as it came off the trucks? before it was buried in tons onf contaminated fill?
That is when my hubby said.......that he thought she was in a truck with a compacter that would crush her tiny body...........

http://www.wearemap.org/

O/T for a minute. And no desire to hijack. Just fed up with too many children dying.

This discusses cyber predators but also ways that we can help keep our children safe. I for one have to start somewhere and wanted to make the site available to any who hadn't seen it.

HLN has real good pictures of the outside of church and balloon release.

I can't find anything on FB about her. I googled her and also searched FB directly.

Facebook direct does not work for me -

Try this:

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=+site:facebook.com+Diena+Thompson+facebook&ei=1iHnSrfOFpLWNv7a9LAI&sa=X&oi=nshc&resnum=1&ct=more-results&ved=0CAwQ2AQ"]site:facebook.com Diena Thompson facebook - Google Search[/ame]

Third one down

I think its possible that whoever killed Somer feels they can do it again and possible already hit again or will because they know they arent close to getting caught imo

agreed. This area is about 2 hours away from Somer's area but almost a straight shot down the coastline. If the person wasn't from the area I would think they wouldn't stay long with all the coverage of this case. That is "if" the perp isn't from the area...

Oh gosh I knew I was going to cry like a baby watching that funeral procession/balloon release. I don't know why, but this case has hurt more than other cases. I just wanted to take a minute to say that Diena is such an amazing, strong woman. To take a few minutes away from her own grieving to talk with and answer questions from the community shortly after receiving the news of her daughter's death still just astounds me. I just want to thank her for that and for loving her children while others have thrown theirs away (KC). Somer will never be forgotten, and justice IS coming! Rest in peace, beautiful girl.

Regarding DT's sister. Her husband's brother may be married to a black woman. Gives her a black nephew.

I don't think these 4 men committed the armed robbery at DT's house. I think they were there to be supportive, and probably had arrest warrants from a robbery previously.

Alright - it looks like Bruners and Pattersons are all familiar with one another - I am NOT being disrespectful about this when I type this. The women on the facebook are "caucasion" so it is possible they have children with "Black-African American" Men - and these boys could be their children?? Maybe there is something extra hinky in the family.

If you google Moms name - her facebook comes up - which then brings you to her sisters facebook - then check her friends lists. You will see what I am saying.

The same comes up with WLK and gf Deb R...........young children about
SOMER'S age........

Okay just another thought.

What if the boys that attempted to rob Diena's home were that of her nephew(s) therefore they were already in the home. I can't realistically see them breaking into a home that is under so much LE and Media watch.

Is it possible that they picked Somer up in a car? She would reconize her cousin.....REMEMBER, how the Sheriff kept slipping up and saying people??? Could this be a gang type initition that happend?

I think the BSU post is trying to steer us off track bc we were close or right on with some ideas. Why hasnt this poster posted again? Just seems weird.
Anyone on here went to viewing or memorial??

IIRC, didn't the LE check garbage as it came off the trucks? before it was buried in tons onf contaminated fill?
That is when my hubby said.......that he thought she was in a truck with a compacter that would crush her tiny body...........

My understanding (and it's muddled let me tell you!) is that the garbage was picked up in compactor-type truck from the Orange Park neighborhood and brought to Rosemary Hill (FL).

At Rosemary Hill, garbage from several compactor-type trucks is transferred into larger truck and hauled to Georgia.

By the time they started following the trucks, they had already been combined. HOWEVER, I've seen conflicting reports ... so don't take this as FACT. I'm basing it on media reports I've read.

From other site
Landfills – Trash from Orange Park is brought to Rosemary Hill landfill in Green Cove Springs and then to the Chesser Island Road Landfill in Folkston, GA. http://jacksonville.com/community/m...g_investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_of_trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18