GUILTY FL - Steven & Michelle Andrews, both 28, murdered, Fort Myers, 27 Dec 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Who dialled 911... haven't seen this addressed by LE, but I think it's likely the phone did it. I had a phone that came pre-programed in speed dial to call 911. #9 was reserved for that purpose. If the child picked up the phone & touched #9 first, he would immediately have been connected to emergency services.... Kids that age like to play with the phone. My niece missed no opportunity to "talk to the lady", who as we learned was the recording: Your call cannot be completed as dialed, please hang up & try again.

I do not see the killer remaining in the house for hours; after he did what he came to do, staying there would increase chances of being caught. Anyone else who may have happened by & discovered the scene would have had no reason to make an anonymous call. When an emergency call goes out, a cop may respond from only a block or 2 away, leaving no time for a safe get-away & even more so in a gated neighborhood.

The heading to this thread is captivating & when I joined about a year ago, I stayed up very late reading back & clicking links. Since then I haven't followed this case very closely, if there have been other discussions about the call or official answers, somebody please bring me & other newcomers up-to-date. Thanks in advance.

You might want to wait until the appeals are over before you jump for joy. Crow doesn't taste good.

Nope - no waiting any longer for me as I have zero worries about the appeals to come. But, I will go ahead and take your word only on how that Crow tasted! LOL - sorry that your defense of this Monster didn't stand up any better than his paid camp did!

:Justice:

Nope - no waiting any longer for me as I have zero worries about the appeals to come. But, I will go ahead and take your word only on how that Crow tasted! LOL - sorry that your defense of this Monster didn't stand up any better than his paid camp did!

:Justice:

I'll wait, I hear the wheels of justice turn slowly. My word is good, it does not taste so good, I know. Your post proves another point too..........You get what you pay for. In this case, nothing was paid, and as you stated, nothing was gained. Name calling doesn't make it so, he is not a monster.
Funny how one jury didn't convict and one did. This is important enough to take the results of two our of three. Maybe next time the Judge will have to let all the facts in. Here's hoping. Everyone deserves to know the truth. Everyone.

I'll wait, I hear the wheels of justice turn slowly. My word is good, it does not taste so good, I know. Your post proves another point too..........You get what you pay for. In this case, nothing was paid, and as you stated, nothing was gained. Name calling doesn't make it so, he is not a monster.
Funny how one jury didn't convict and one did. This is important enough to take the results of two our of three. Maybe next time the Judge will have to let all the facts in. Here's hoping. Everyone deserves to know the truth. Everyone.

At least you chose your hat correct as you will still be waiting for years and years. I am sorry that it is upsetting for you that Fred was convicted, maybe he is a friend or family of yours, and because of that, I would rather end this conversation with you as it is what it is and I have do doubt that will ever change.

Peace Out -
RR

Gosh, I remember this case like it was yesterday!! :(

This is good, good news! :clap:

This case is on TruTV today.... now.

yes, I agree - wrong case, but it did get me in here to read THIS ENTIRE thread.

Obvious observation here. Looks as if the hoops being jumped through in this case have merit. Not easy to do. From what I see, it looks as if we will find the DNA was not thoroughly explained. The evidence he is convicted on, is not holding up. We all want and need the truth.
Do question, what this means however. Doe's this mean a new trial, or does this mean if presented correctly and factually, that he just may walk out ? And, of course if not Fred, than who ?

Poor Fred.....he can run, but he can't hide from Steve Russell!

During the 30 years that Steve Russell has worked in the 20th Judicial Circuit State Attorney’s Office, he and his buddy Randy Mcgruther ,(tried this case) established a record of having the highest number of wrongful convictions in capital cases in the entire country. Just this one office has sent more innocent men to death row (subsequently released by the courts) than most other entire states, combined.

So, you are right RR :jail:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7
Back