FL FL - Sumter Co, 'Little Miss Panasoffkee', WhtFem 17-24, 470UFFL, Feb'71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just a theory, but what if LMLP was an exchange student from a European college/university? It would explain the corn based diet (e.g. cafeteria food) and isotopes linking to Southern Europe?

This is just a theory, but what if LMLP was an exchange student from a European college/university? It would explain the corn based diet (e.g. cafeteria food) and isotopes linking to Southern Europe?

It's entirely possible! Just curious, where did you find the info about what she ate?

Is there a way to research missing exchange students? Surely there would’ve been missing persons reports made by the host family and her own family would’ve been looking for her? Wouldnt authorities put two and two together when LMP turned up? Unless she was from out of state?

Is there a way to research missing exchange students? Surely there would’ve been missing persons reports made by the host family and her own family would’ve been looking for her? Wouldnt authorities put two and two together when LMP turned up? Unless she was from out of state?
Maybe LMLP dropped out and wanted to stay in Florida and was never reported.

The Nation School Lunch Program was passed in 66. I can tell you that at my high school that there were no free lunches yet through the late 60s. Poor kids worked in the cafeteria for their lunch. Not sure exactly when that changed, maybe in the early 70s, but LMP would’ve been out of school by then.

Many many visitors from other countries have simply overstayed their visas. There wasn't any system to track it and very few places ever asked you to provide proof of citizenship or anything.

But I associate corn-based diets with the southwestern US and northern Mexico. Corn tortillas, enchiladas, parched corn snacks, etc.

Even though I'm not onboard with the Greek origin theory, it would make sense. In the 1970s, Greece was going through a revolution and 3 years after she died, the monarchy was abolished. Another place that makes sense IMO is Spain. Another revolution was happening here around the same time.

Too many recent “identified” cases have made me further dislike the emphasis placed on isotope testing results in UID cases. But who knows? Maybe this is the one that got it right.

I was born and raised in Texas and can guarantee corn, in all forms, is prevalent in my diet. :p

Too many recent “identified” cases have made me further dislike the emphasis placed on isotope testing results in UID cases. But who knows? Maybe this is the one that got it right.

I was born and raised in Texas and can guarantee corn, in all forms, is prevalent in my diet. :p
Yeah, LOL. I loved corn pops as a kid. Maybe this could point to this girl, if she's from Europe, being a refugee? Remember, Spain and Greece were in revolution at the time.

I am European and eat corn at least once a week because I like it...
I am not really aware of a substantial wave of Spanish refugees anywhere in the 1970s. They fairly much stayed in Spain. In Germany there was a big influx of Greek nationals in the 60s and 70s, but it was work travel and had nothing to do with refugees.

LMLP surely looks Greek but I would not be terribly surprised if she would turn out to be an American Hispanic or Italian heritage lady from a local city.

If only she was identified. Is any DNA work done on her?

LMLP surely looks Greek but I would not be terribly surprised if she would turn out to be an American Hispanic or Italian heritage lady from a local city.

If only she was identified. Is any DNA work done on her?
I'll see if I can message the Sumter County Police FB page. I think the DDP would take on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back