FL FL - Sylvia Pagan, 34, believed to have been abducted during Amber Alert by Jovanni Caceres Steffani, 38, Tampa, 13 May 2024

This news makes me wonder how he hid this from the little girl. How did he distract her or keep her from realizing what had happened. He had to have taken Sylvia away from the vehicle by force, probably gunpoint. She must have been terrified and very fearful for her daughter.
I've been wondering about that too. I suppose it's possible that he dropped Sylvia's daughter off with a family member or friend? I don't know how that would work exactly, but just a thought. MOO

MAY 16, 2024
A volunteer in the search for Pagan told WTSP that searchers found what is believed to be Pagan's body in a roadside ditch, covered by a blue child's pool. The clothing and shoes on the body matched the description Pagan's family provided, the volunteer told WTSP.

Billy Lane, a private investigator with We Are The Essentials, a nonprofit group that conducts searches for missing people, said his team found the body in a ditch along Surona Road in Wimauma.

"They had three areas of concern," Lane said. "One was his home. Number two was an area where they located a shirt. And number three was a location where an RV was stored at."

Lane says their crew went to the area in Wimauma where that RV was stored and neighbored a densely wooded area.

"Fifteen minutes of being on scene, we were able to locate the remains," Lane said.

Hi, I've been feeling all sorts of things since finding out the guy (most likely) responsible for Sylvia's death was my child's football coach. We only met the man twice but while waiting this morning for training to start, he didn't show and rumor had it he had died. Looking for his name only brought up info about Sylvia Pagan and it's him.
I found a super concerning comment on Facebook and while I have no clue whatsoever that any of it is true, I can't shake the feeling that where there's smoke, there's fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

"TAMPA, Fla. — Family members have confirmed that the body police found Wednesday night in Wimauma is Sylvia Pagan, a mother who was reportedly abducted along with a 9-year-old girl earlier this week."
"Billy Lane, an investigator with "We Are The Essentials," told 10 Tampa Bay they found Pagan's body in a ditch off the side of the road covered by a blue child's pool.

The clothing and shoes on the body matched the description Pagan's family provided, according to Lane."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anicechicken
Back