FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Suzanne, I think I've only posted once on one of your threads about Tammy, but I did want to let you know that I think of her (and you). It's my sincerest hope that you will find Tammy soon.

Lisa

I will keep her in my prayers and you Suzanne. 24 years is too long, I hope she comes home to you soom one way or another.

This case sticks to me and has for a while. I hope you get some closure suzanne.

Hi
thankyou.you are very nice.I personally feel she was calling from the cocoa Beach Exxon near the glass bank before she came up mising.Please email me if any one knows anything.I am curious of who the mechanic at the cocoa Beach Exxon was in 1983.(near the glass bank in cocoa beach florida)If someone finds out please email me ok?Also a nancy Kay Brown came up missing in June (she was staying at I believe the satelitte Motel in Cocoa Beach florida)in the same area Tammy was last seen in(one month before Tammy disappeared.Nancy Kay Brown was found murdered a few months later in Brevard county Florida.It is still an unsolved murder.I feel there may be a connection with them.If any one knows more on this please email me also.Please.

suzannec4444@yahoo.com

suzanne

Hi
thankyou so much.I pray we get closure too one day.I personally feel she was calling from the cocoa Beach Exxon near the glass bank before she came up mising.Please email me if any one knows anything.I am curious of who the mechanic at the cocoa Beach Exxon was in 1983.(near the glass bank in cocoa beach florida)If someone finds out please email me ok?Also a nancy Kay Brown came up missing in June (she was staying at I believe the satelitte Motel in Cocoa Beach florida)in the same area Tammy was last seen in(one month before Tammy disappeared.Nancy Kay Brown was found murdered a few months later in Brevard county Florida.It is still an unsolved murder.I feel there may be a connection with them.If any one knows more on this please email me also.Please.

suzannec4444@yahoo.com

suzanne

is the Exxon still there? I am not sure how to do this, someone else here may know, but you could try to contact the owners from that day and find out who was employed there.

Hi
May I please ask who are the unknowns or unidentified Jane Does here?I have tried for years to find out and no one has worked with me or answered me or the medical examiners office.my sister came up missing in 1983 from Brevard County Florida.If someone finds out please help me and email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com

suzanne

TITUSVILLE - Among the weeping willows and pine needles covering this field of grave markers, Joanie Johanesen-Urich frets over the people buried here who share a common name: "John Doe."

"There are some people buried here that we don't even know who they are," said Johanesen-Urich, who helps maintain the grave site. "It's sad that their families will never know where they are, that they have family members who are searching for them."

This nameless Day Street cemetery -- the final resting place for the unidentified, the unclaimed and the poor -- is filling up quickly, with about 60 indigent burials a year. But now the county is turning to cremation as a way to save space and to curb the financial strain of burying those who have no one else.

The burial ground, tucked into the backyard of County Acres, a county-run children's home in Titusville, is home to the unidentified remains of homicide victims, prostitutes
and homeless people. Next to them lie jail inmates, senior citizens and people without families to claim their bodies, as well as those whose relatives can't afford a burial.

State law says each county must fund its own disposal of unclaimed and unidentified remains. Brevard's budget nearly doubled to $80,000 in 2007 after the county exceeded the graveyard's $50,000 budget four times since 2001.

Since 1932, nearly 400 people have been buried at the Day Street site. But over the years, the number of people buried there has increased so rapidly that only 200 plots are left unfilled, county Housing and Human Services Director Gay Williams said.

Officials said they now are looking at ways to reserve the burial space for those who need it most.

I would try:

Country Acres 321-264-5000 1850 South Deleon Avenue Titusville, FL 32780

Cheryl McNevich, operations manager.

Hi
Ok.I do not have a phone.If any one can please find out.Please email me ok.

suzanne

Hi
He could be a suspect.Especially if she was hitch hiking.They tried to pin alot of unsolved homicides on crutchly to close the cases awhile back and that's wrong.I am glad the cases seem to appear open cases now.I pray they find out what happened to these people.

suzanne

Hi
Please email me if you Know anything about this or tammy.

suzanne

Hi
Please email me if you know anything at all on Tammy.

suzanne

Hi
I just wanted to say thankyou to the people who emailed me.If any one knows anything at all on tammy.Please email me.

suzanne

Hi Suzzane,I hope you find your sister and some closure soon.
You've had to look for way too long.
I was looking on some of the missing websites...it's frightening how many missing women there have been in Florida over the last thirty years.
God bless.

Hi
Thankyou.They ruled this Jane Doe out as Tammy through DNA.They call her JD83.This Jane Doe is very special to me and I care very much of who she could be.This was the very first Unidentified Jane Doe I ever knew about.

suzanne

May I ask can you Please help me.I contacted the medical examiner in Brevard county Florida.I believe he said said the remains found with kimberely walker (she was found in January?1985 in Brevard County Florida)were not human.I believe he said it was a dog.I think there is a mistake.The BCSO has on thier website a unidentified female was found with her.Is there anyway you please tell me and find out more on these remains found with kimberely walker in 1985 and the other Jane Doe found in 1985 in palm Bay?(A headless victim)were any clothes,skull,jewlery found ect...on them?.I would very much like these unidentified Jane Does checked with my sister.there are no dental on my sister.I don't think they have DNA on these Jane Does.They told me they could not afford it.I told them about the place in Texas that is doing this for free.I have not heard anything back on any of this.I also saw a show last night on body of evidence with Dale Hinman that John Brennen Crutchly was a suspect in the case of the headless victim found in 1985 to in palm bay.I'm not sure if kimberely walkers skull was found.I think it was partial dental some how.I am not convinced there victims were John Brennen Crutchly's victims.If these cases are closed they need to be reopened.I know some one loves these unidentified Jane Does and want to find out what became of thier loved ones.Can you please tell me more on these unidentified victims or the circumstances around this.?I am also asking about anything found out about an unsolved murder of Nancy Kay Brown in 1984 in cocoa Beach florida.she was I believe found in merritt Island .Thankyou for reading this.If you know anything at all or can find out for me.Please email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com

suzanne

May I ask can you Please help me.I contacted the medical examiner in Brevard county Florida.I believe he said said the remains found with kimberely walker (she was found in January?1985 in Brevard County Florida)were not human.I believe he said it was a dog.I think there is a mistake.The BCSO has on thier website a unidentified female was found with her.Is there anyway you please tell me and find out more on these remains found with kimberely walker in 1985 and the other Jane Doe found in 1985 in palm Bay?(A headless victim)were any clothes,skull,jewlery found ect...on them?.I would very much like these unidentified Jane Does checked with my sister.there are no dental on my sister.I don't think they have DNA on these Jane Does.They told me they could not afford it.I told them about the place in Texas that is doing this for free.I have not heard anything back on any of this.I also saw a show last night on body of evidence with Dale Hinman that John Brennen Crutchly was a suspect in the case of the headless victim found in 1985 to in palm bay.I'm not sure if kimberely walkers skull was found.I think it was partial dental some how.I am not convinced there victims were John Brennen Crutchly's victims.If these cases are closed they need to be reopened.I know some one loves these unidentified Jane Does and want to find out what became of thier loved ones.Can you please tell me more on these unidentified victims or the circumstances around this.?I am also asking about anything found out about an unsolved murder of Nancy Kay Brown in 1984 in cocoa Beach florida.she was I believe found in merritt Island .Thankyou for reading this.If you know anything at all or can find out for me.Please email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com

suzanne

I remember seeing her case profiled on " Unsolved Mysteries". She was such a beautiful girl with dreams of being a movie star. I believe she could have made it! Did she have a manager or talent agent at that point in her career, and if so, have you been able to speak to them?

This past weekend, I saw a new documentary on Christopher Wilder, and while I was watching it, I couldn't get Tammy's case off my mind. I had not read anything about her case here, but was remembering what I saw on TV years ago. Wilder died of cop- assisted suicide before he could reveal the extent of his serial killing, if he ever would have told.

He was in FL in 82 and 83. His MO as a charming photographer with a LOT of money fits her aspiring work as a print model in the same area of FL. Has she been ruled out in any way as being one of his victims?

He left an estate valued at $2 million dollars in 1984, so even though he was low life psycho scum, he had the money to look and act successful. I think he definitely could have lured girls who were already familiar with modeling and photographers into his orbit.
Here's his Wiki entry as a brief, incomplete summary of his serial killing spree for those who might not know who he is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Wilder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back