FL FL - Tammy Leppert, 18, Cocoa Beach, 6 July 1983

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They do not know if it's male or female.They said it's old.But not real old.It had been there for awhile.I'm thinking it could be Tammy or Keith Dean Fleming.They both came up missing on A1A.The skull found was about 3 miles from where Tammy came up missing.They sent the skull off to be tested and to get DNA.This could take a very long time.Now we wait.Again.

Hugs and prayers for answers, Ms Suzanne. So hard on you...

They do not know if it's male or female.They said it's old.But not real old.It had been there for awhile.I'm thinking it could be Tammy or Keith Dean Fleming.They both came up missing on A1A.The skull found was about 3 miles from where Tammy came up missing.They sent the skull off to be tested and to get DNA.This could take a very long time.Now we wait.Again.

Suzanne,

I hope for you to get answers one day soon. I can't imagine this waiting game and not knowing... Someone knows something.. You'd think they would have a guilty conscience and speak up...

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/nov...ner=RSS&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
The height is off but thought I'd put this here in case.

On April 11, 1985 detectives found decomposing remains about 8/10 of a mile north of Crescent Beach boat ramp.

Thank you for telling me about this.I checked this Jane Doe about 15 years ago.They did not think it was Tammy.But if there is mtDNA on this Jane Doe it should come up as a match with Tammy if it's her through CODIS.

Merry Christmas to Tammy.I pray God is watching over you where ever you are and taking care of you.Please keep Tammy in your prayers to find out what happened to her.Dead or alive.We just want to know what happened to her.

Suzanne, I really hope you get answers about your sister. I have been following Tammy's story and she was a beautiful girl and it must be painful not knowing where your sister is, if she's dead or alive, etc.

Merry Christmas to Tammy.I pray God is watching over you where ever you are and taking care of you.Please keep Tammy in your prayers to find out what happened to her.Dead or alive.We just want to know what happened to her.

I'm sure He's taking care of her wherever she is. Hugs and prayers for her and for you. Here's hoping this is the year we find her.

Suzanne, I'm saying a prayer that 2013 will bring you answers. God bless.

Suzanne,

I was reading on another board that Tammy was thought to have maybe wanted to head North to Pennsylvania... Do you know why and where in PA she would have wanted to come?

Suzanne,

I was reading on another board that Tammy was thought to have maybe wanted to head North to Pennsylvania... Do you know why and where in PA she would have wanted to come?

She apparently knew people in Pennsylvania.She wanted to go to Ft Lauderdale.Not sure with who.

I just hope you get answers in 2013. i would hope if she was really alive she would at least reach out to you so you could stop searching... . Prayers to you Suzanne for everything you are doing to find your sister.

MsSuzanne, have you checked this UID from New York state in 1983? http://doenetwork.org/cases/697ufny.html

If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now -- I have tremendous admiration and respect for your courage and tenacity in trying to find your sister. You're amazing.

I don't know if this was looked into or not, but has B.L. Bradford been excluded as a suspect? He passed away in 2008, but between 1966 and 1984, he photographed woman and men and would then sexually assault and murder them. He lived in/visited 7 states including Florida.
I found this and just thought it sounded eerie.
http://www.lacountymurders.com/wanted/LADIES1.html

I don't know if this was looked into or not, but has B.L. Bradford been excluded as a suspect? He passed away in 2008, but between 1966 and 1984, he photographed woman and men and would then sexually assault and murder them. He lived in/visited 7 states including Florida.
I found this and just thought it sounded eerie.
http://www.lacountymurders.com/wanted/LADIES1.html

Thank you.I did talk to police about this a few years ago.I turned in a blond hair girl in a blue car.# 77.Nothing I guess became of it.

I found out the skull found in the Bannana river does not appear to be Tammy or Keith Dean Fleming.They appear to be an african american guy about 40?More testing is being done.They are not sure.They said these remains are on Namus.But I don't see it.I must just be missing it or something.I was actually kind of shocked this skull wasn't Tammy or Keith.This was the closest remains I have ever looked into being Tammy.It was about 3 miles where she came up missing.I just don't know what to do any more.I have looked everywhere for a very long time now.I can't leave her out there if she is really dead and out there somewhere.

Hugs. You've done everything you could.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers
Back