Found Deceased FL - Taylen Mosley, 2, mom Pashun Jeffery, 20, homicide, St. Petersburg, 29 Mar 2023 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

8233E5FE-9DF5-4093-AA73-7656F2786132.jpeg

St. Petersburg Police detectives say this situation is connected with a homicide investigation. About 2:30 p.m. Thursday, the body of a 20-year-old woman, Pashun Jeffery, was found inside her St. Petersburg apartment.

Taylen Mosley is the victim’s son. The child could be in danger and a search is underway for his whereabouts.

He has brown hair, brown eyes, is 2 feet tall and weighs 30 pounds

Snip
“I can tell you it was a very violent homicide scene within the apartment,” Holloway said. “But we could not find the 2-year-old. So right now, that’s our main concern — is to try and find Taylen.”

Jeffery’s family told police they saw her and the child Wednesday, Holloway said.

When they couldn’t reach Jeffery on Thursday, they asked an apartment manager to check, and the manager entered and found her deceased, the police chief said.

Snip
Police say that investigators know that Taylen is not with his father
That is not good if true.

I hope he didn't wander outside alone. There is a huge retention pond right there.

Federal, state and county officials were assisting in the search for the child, dogs were being called in to look for him and authorities planned to launch a drone to do a grid search, Holloway said.

1680220626439.png

Very disturbing, I'm still reading but in this article which was posted above
SNIPPED: The chief said police have not spoken to Taylen's father, but they are sure Taylen is not with his father.
Could the father possibly be incarcerated? IMO

I hope he didn't wander outside alone. There is a huge retention pond right there.

Federal, state and county officials were assisting in the search for the child, dogs were being called in to look for him and authorities planned to launch a drone to do a grid search, Holloway said.

View attachment 412186
Oh I wish I never saw that! This poor little boy!

Issued for: Florida
AMBER Alert: 31127

MK_amberAlert.png

Taylen Mosley​

No photo available

• Missing Since Mar 29, 2023
  • Missing From St. Petersburg, FL
  • Age Now 2
  • Sex Male
  • Race Black
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 2'0"
  • Weight 30 lbs
UPDATE: Changed the last seen date. A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for Taylen Mosley, a black male, 2 years old, 2 feet tall, 30 pounds, brown hair and brown eyes, last seen in the area of the 11600 block of 4th Street North in St. Petersburg, Florida. Recommended Action: If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child please contact the St Petersburg Police Department at 727-893-7780 or 911. #FLAMBER.

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
St. Petersburg Police Department 727-893-7780

St. Petersburg Police Chief Anthony Holloway told WFLA that Pashun and Taylen were last seen by family Wednesday around 5:30 p.m. Then, around 9:30 p.m., a neighbor told police they heard a commotion coming from the apartment.

Family members couldn't reach Pashun the next day and called apartment staff to check on her. That's when her body was found in the unit.

“I can tell you its a very violent homicide scene in the apartment,” Holloway said. “Our main concern is we need to find this 2-year-old. We need to know where he is.”

Police said the toddler is not with his father.

“We have a dog coming in to try to find him,” Holloway said. “We’re also going to put a drone up to do a grid search of the back area.”

St. Pete Police said there will be dive teams searching areas of water on Friday. Police said the search is difficult because it's in an urban area, and they're hopeful someone has Taylen and comes forward.

MAR 31, 2023
The father of a missing St. Petersburg boy – who is at the center of an Amber Alert – is now a person of interest. However, police say Taylen Mosley is not with his dad.

St. Pete police detectives confirm with FOX 13 that dive teams will be searching ponds near the Lincoln Shores Apartments after investigators followed several leads overnight. ...

[...]

Police searched Pashun's car, and brought in search dogs and a drone to search a nearby pond. The view from SkyFOX on Thursday showed crime scene tape draped around a parking lot. The doors and trunk of a parked blue vehicle were open, with items sitting on the sidewalk behind it. Holloway confirmed the car belonged to Jeffery.

Later in the afternoon, a dumpster was seen being hauled away by police

Officials said Taylen could be anywhere. They believe he and his mother were the only ones living in their apartment unit.

[...]

Video:
Law enforcement's search for Taylen Mosley has entered its second day. Police confirmed Friday they're searching a pond near where he went missing.
*This is really hitting me. He was probably just trying to find help.

I don’t want to type this but I’ve had the thought more than once while reading - I know it will take time to get forensics but I wonder if they’ll find any ‘evidence’ of harm to precious Taylen In the apartment? (Ie., blood, God help me). I think I need to watch some of the news videos again and probably re-read. I’m just unsure if it’s been speculated that LE knows Taylen unharmed at the time he was taken from the apartment.

ETA: Sorry this is probably badly written. It’s early and I’m sick for the second time in 3 weeks. Brain cells have been lost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell
Back