GUILTY FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, found deceased, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 *Arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Friday, Sept. 16th:
*Sentencing Hearing (Day 2) (@ 9am ET) – FL – Taylor Rose Williams (5) (last seen per witness (A.B.) on May 21, 2019, last day in daycare was April 29, 2019, reported missing Nov. 6, 2019 by mom; found in wooded area in a shallow grave between Linden & Demopolis, AL. on Nov. 12, 2019; id’ed on Nov. 16, 2019) - *Brianna Shontae Williams (27/now 30) “mom” charged (11/12/19) & arrested (11/13/19) , re charged (12/4/19) & arraigned (1/8/20) & re arraigned (4/7/20) with 2 counts of 3rd degree culpable child neglect, 1 count of giving false info to LE during investigation (F3) & 1 count of tampering with evidence (F3). Plead not guilty. $500K bond reduced (11/13/19) to $100K & changed to $1.1M (11/21/19).
*Charged (amended 3/9/20 additional charges) & arraigned (4/7/20) with willful torture, unlawful caging, tampering with evidence (F3) & 1st degree aggravated child abuse. Plead not guilty. Total bond $1.1M. Bond revoked (3/3/22).
Court documents suggest that Williams tortured, maliciously punished or caged Taylor sometime between the last time the girl was seen alive in April & Nov. 6, 2019 -- when Williams reported her missing.
Bond conditions: GPS or ankle, no alcohol, no contact with witness or co-defendant, no firearms or weapons & no internet.
Court info from 11/13/19 thru 3/21/22 reference post #488 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...cksonville-6-nov-2019-arrest-4.486531/page-25

5/11/22 Update: Judge Kevin Blazs presiding. Present: Asst. State attorney Alan Mizrahi, asst. public defender Joshua Beard & defendant present in jail. others present: Dan Skinner for State stand-in. Plead guilty (3/3/22) to amended 2nd degree murder. Sentencing hearing set on 9/15/22 @ 9am.
9/15/22 Update: Day 1: Listened to 911 call, saw body cam video from responding officer Jay Livingston. Lead detective Lashantae Whitaker testified & shown the interview with Williams. Detective with JSO crime scene on stand.Another crime scene detective. Close fiend of Williams in the U.S. Navy. Michael Stratford in the Navy Reserves. Retired U.S. Navy Chief Keys. Williams' neighbor, Paulette Sweeney. Neighbor Carlos Johnson.
Various witnesses were called. For more info see article here & article on page 26 (#501).
https://www.wokv.com/news/local/liv...r-daughter-taylor/TNHAWGXVMJCYXJOWY2H5FGX2GQ/
Sentencing hearing continues on 9/16/22 for Day 2.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – During Brianna Williams’ sentencing hearing Friday, someone read a statement on behalf of the Jacksonville mother who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the death of her 5-year-old daughter.

In the statement, Williams said: “I accept full responsibility for everything. ... I blame no one but myself.”

Williams, 30, faces from 20 years to life in prison in the death of her daughter, Taylor.

Judge Kevin Blazs said he’ll be taking everything he heard during Williams’ two-day sentencing hearing into consideration and will hand down his sentence for her on Tuesday.

FYI and a warning-The sentencing hearing is available on YouTube if you search, I don't want to link as it is graphic and shows pictures of human waste and Taylor's remains. :( I hope she goes to prison for the rest of her life! :mad:

Last edited:

The sentencing hearing will continue on Tuesday. Defense requests 20 years. Prosecution requests LWOP.

Defendant is admitting her guilt, and apparent remorse. She left Taylor Rose in a closet for days, without food and water. And left her decaying body in the closet until she took her away wrapped in a shower curtain, and dumped Taylor Rose, like trash.

Good grief. What is there for that judge to consider? That poor excuse for a mother tortured her own flesh and blood to death and left her to rot before tossing her out. Does the murderer get a leniency pass because she admitted to her evil crime? IMO LWOP is the only just sentence and should have been handed down already.

Expressing remorse after being found guilty rings hollow. Taylor Rose wanted a mommy who loved her and made her feel safe. What she got was a sadistic monster who deserves to spend the rest of her life in a cell. She’s too dangerous to walk freely in society. MOO.

Aside from the clearly obvious fact that this woman is diabolically evil and should rot in a cell….

Am I the only one in utter disbelief that people saw this 5 year old baby wandering around this apartment complex alone on more than one occasion, KNOWING the “Mother” was not there and did NOTHING?! And these people appeared on the stand to have some sense! My grandson is 5 and the thought of him being left to fend for himself for any amount of time is horrifying. This just boggles my mind….

Tuesday, Sept. 20th:
*Sentencing Hearing (Day 3) (@ 9am ET) – FL – Taylor Rose Williams (5) (last seen per witness (A.B.) on May 21, 2019, last day in daycare was April 29, 2019, reported missing Nov. 6, 2019 by mom; found in wooded area in a shallow grave between Linden & Demopolis, AL. on Nov. 12, 2019; id’ed on Nov. 16, 2019) - *Brianna Shontae Williams (27/now 30) “mom” charged (11/12/19) & arrested (11/13/19) , re charged (12/4/19) & arraigned (1/8/20) & re arraigned (4/7/20) with 2 counts of 3rd degree culpable child neglect, 1 count of giving false info to LE during investigation (F3) & 1 count of tampering with evidence (F3). Plead not guilty. $500K bond reduced (11/13/19) to $100K & changed to $1.1M (11/21/19).
Charged (amended 3/9/20 additional charges) & arraigned (4/7/20) with willful torture, unlawful caging, tampering with evidence (F3) & 1st degree aggravated child abuse. Plead not guilty. Total bond $1.1M. Bond revoked (3/3/22).
Court documents suggest that Williams tortured, maliciously punished or caged Taylor sometime between the last time the girl was seen alive in April & Nov. 6, 2019 -- when Williams reported her missing.
Bond conditions: GPS or ankle, no alcohol, no contact with witness or co-defendant, no firearms or weapons & no internet.
Plead guilty (3/3/22) to amended 2nd degree murder. Sentencing hearing began on 9/15/22.

Court info from 11/13/19 thru 5/11/22 & Sentencing hearing Day 1 (9/15/22) reference post #502 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...cksonville-6-nov-2019-arrest-4.486531/page-26

9/16/22 Sentencing Day 2: State witness: Detective Harmony Brooks with JSO. Prosecution rested. Defense now calling their first & only witness: Dr. Ernest Bordini, a clinical psychologist with a very extensive background in mental health/substance abuse. Williams did not want to testify, but she has written a statement that she’s asking her attorney to read for her. Defense rested after reading Williams statement. Closing arguments by Prosecutor. Asking for life in prison. Defense asking for 20 1/2 year sentence.
for more info see post #504 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...cksonville-6-nov-2019-arrest-4.486531/page-26
Sentencing continued on Tuesday, 9/20/22 for Williams.

I haven't been able to find a live stream of today's court. Anyone else?

I had to change my LIKE to a LOVE!
Right??!! Justice for little Taylor Rose. I still don't have a solid understanding of what this "mother's" issues were/are. With all she was able to accomplish in life and yet simultaneously starving/abusing her own child to death... it does not compute in my mind. But I suppose it shouldn't....

I'm so glad this has been resolved relatively quickly. So many sweet babies never receive justice, and/or their murderers employ tactics to drag out the legal processes as long as possible to avoid justice. They have the right to do so, but at least this time the killer will pay.

The defense asked for a 20-year sentence, and the state asked for life. Prosecutors got the sentence they were hoping for. Blasz told Williams that he took no pleasure in imposing the life sentence with no chance for parole.

“Considering the aggravating and mitigating factors, I want to ensure that the community is protected and that the sentence is rendered in a way that those not dishonor the life of Taylor Rose,” Blasz said.

Williams did not say anything before she was led away from the Duval County courtroom.

Starving a child to death? Zero potential for rehabilitation, ever. Too bad she won't be missing any meals. Now, we get to house her, feed her, clothe her, provide free medical care, recreation, protection, for the rest of her life. For starving her own child to death.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – During Brianna Williams’ sentencing hearing Friday, someone read a statement on behalf of the Jacksonville mother who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the death of her 5-year-old daughter.

In the statement, Williams said: “I accept full responsibility for everything. ... I blame no one but myself.”

Williams, 30, faces from 20 years to life in prison in the death of her daughter, Taylor.

Judge Kevin Blazs said he’ll be taking everything he heard during Williams’ two-day sentencing hearing into consideration and will hand down his sentence for her on Tuesday.

FYI and a warning-The sentencing hearing is available on YouTube if you search, I don't want to link as it is graphic and shows pictures of human waste and Taylor's remains. :( I hope she goes to prison for the rest of her life! :mad:
Can you please post which media I can watch the you tube doing that sentencing hearing? Or mssg?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb
Back