Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://m.demopolistimes.com/2019/1...cal-point-in-search-for-missing-florida-girl/

On Sunday, officials with the Demopolis Police Department announced they were assisting out-of-state agencies, as well as the FBI and SBI, in the search for a missing person. The DPD has not specifically stated that the search is tied to Taylor Williams. However, on Monday, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said his department had “deployed assets” to Alabama and thanked the Demopolis Police Department and Marengo County Sheriff’s Office for their assistance in the case.

So the Demopolis police started searching this area yesterday and now JSO is there with all of their resources?
IMO they found something more than a cell phone “ping”.
Would they withhold finding her body until JSO could get there to process the scene?

Yes I think they would withhold it, moo. @crazyover88 why do you think it would have to be more than a ping? Imo After the dog alerting to the trunk, and the discovery in her phone data that she went there (and no family could be her alibi) that’s the next spot to look? Moo! I think they are about to find her.. I hope.
:(

https://m.demopolistimes.com/2019/1...cal-point-in-search-for-missing-florida-girl/

On Sunday, officials with the Demopolis Police Department announced they were assisting out-of-state agencies, as well as the FBI and SBI, in the search for a missing person. The DPD has not specifically stated that the search is tied to Taylor Williams. However, on Monday, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said his department had “deployed assets” to Alabama and thanked the Demopolis Police Department and Marengo County Sheriff’s Office for their assistance in the case.

So the Demopolis police started searching this area yesterday and now JSO is there with all of their resources?
IMO they found something more than a cell phone “ping”.
Would they withhold finding her body until JSO could get there to process the scene?
Yes I think they would withhold it, moo. @crazyover88 why do you think it would have to be more than a ping? Imo After the dog alerting to the trunk, and the discovery in her phone data that she went there (and no family could be her alibi) that’s the next spot to look? Moo! I think they are about to find her.. I hope.
I think they may have. I'm talking to a friend in JAX who said when JAX LE left out they were pulling trailers. Maybe to set up crime scene. Media flew out.

I don't think they've found her but I think they have some areas of interest to check based on BW's familiarity with the area and her phone pings. I imagine with the search area being so wide (if indeed it is 30 miles) in a rural area, that four wheelers and such would be needed. A lot of various equipment I imagine. Some may be being provided by local LE for the extra JSO bodies coming in to search but some stuff would probably need to be brought with them. And yeah, I imagine at least one trailer/box truck type thing would be for crime processing equipment.

Find this baby girl. :(

30 square miles, if they are going by a cell tower ping, would be a rough circle, 3.14×10? 30 miles diameter/radius from cell tower?

Or grid 6 miles x 5 miles, 30 square miles?

Either way, that is a lot of area to cover.

This article states they are searching in a 17 mile radius, which is even a larger amount of area, roughly 50 miles.
Focus of search for 5-year-old Taylor shifts to Alabama

Last edited:
I don't think they've found her but I think they have some areas of interest to check based on BW's familiarity with the area and her phone pings. I imagine with the search area being so wide (if indeed it is 30 miles) in a rural area, that four wheelers and such would be needed. A lot of various equipment I imagine. Some may be being provided by local LE for the extra JSO bodies coming in to search but some stuff would probably need to be brought with them. And yeah, I imagine at least one trailer/box truck type thing would be for crime processing equipment.

Yes. My friends description was...'the train of JSO police'. So sad!

Simply because the ASA accompanied JSO and it seems like a lot of equipment..IMO

I think they may have. I'm talking to a friend in JAX who said when JAX LE left out they were pulling trailers. Maybe to set up crime scene. Media flew out.
Yes they had trailers...

It is pretty obvious by now, that Taylor is dead. This is a recovery project, not find a lost child, or rescue her.

Her body probably isn't going anywhere. And the Mother doesn't care to cooperate with authorities to help find her.

There must be some clues about the whereabouts of Taylor's body at this point, that they didn't take the weekend off. Well, they are at least getting time and half, holiday pay.

Her body may not be going anywhere, but the sooner they can find it and gather forensic evidence, the more evidence there will be to gather, especially if we're talking 2 weeks or less since she died. That was a huge problem in the Anthony case -- by time they finally found the body, it was impossible to determine cause of death.

I am thinking it's the landfill.... it's only a couple of miles away from the sportsplex. Seems like the obvious place to start, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper