Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff Mike Williams asks specifically that anyone who has seen Taylor Williams and her mother, Brianna Williams, anywhere between Jacksonville and Alabama in the last two weeks to contact the Sheriff's Office.
Florida Times-Union on Twitter

Sheriff Williams says Brianna Williams is on base. She is not in custody.
Bridgette Matter on Twitter

Mom hasn’t spoken to them since Wednesday, the same day she reported her child missing? And now she’s holed up at the Navy base.

Honestly, that’s probably the safest place for her even though she’s not in custody. Hopefully they are watching her carefully, to make sure she doesn’t take some desperate action.

I hope she talks to someone. I hope someone can get through to her.

If Taylor is in AL, that gives me shades of the Anthony case flashbacks. I wonder if there were any areas her and her friends buried lost pets, or a peaceful rural setting that meant something special to BW when she was young.

I really want to understand what happened here. The woman who is not cooperating with LE is not jibing with the mother who adored Taylor as described by friends in AL. I usually have a really hard time keeping my tone civil when discussing a parent whose behaviors don't seem to match what I expect them to be and then stops cooperating. I am not sure why that vitriol is not appearing in my heart towards BW. Something went horribly horribly wrong. I want to know how we came to be here, where this young woman who apparently has stayed mostly off the radar, living and working, single mother, service member, suddenly has a MIA child and no explanation for it.

Casey Anthony's friends described her as a loving and attentive mother as well...

Unlike Casey, this young woman was pretty much "on her own" with regard to child-rearing. She did apparently have the assistance of the god-mother who lives in Alabama, maybe when on deployment, but no help from the biological father or either grandmother. And certainly no help from any relatives on a day to day basis. Apparently no friends in Jax to help out -- so she was depending on the base preschool and maybe paid help while she was at work, but what if she wanted to go out with friends or with a boyfriend? Did she begin to resent the interference of her child with her social life (as C.A. apparently did)?

Another possibility is that she left Taylor in the care of a boyfriend -- and something happened. How many times have we read of that in the paper? and maybe that's what the police are suspecting, which is why they haven't named Brianna as a POI or suspect?

POI - not surprised due to the lack of cooperation.

Poor Taylor. The fact she is named as a POI and not charged with any wrong doing shows LE mustn’t have enough evidence..as yet! I feel sorry for them, it must be so frustrating.

100's of man hours being spent to look for this child. Someone knows where this child is....no body, no evidence, no proof. Mom isn't talking.

My opinion is that I am done watching this thread. I literally can't stand it.
@mickey2942 Please don’t leave :( I so understand how you feel...please just stay? LE sounds like they are so close to finding Taylor & bringing her home.
I’m disgusted & angry, too...but I gotta know where Taylor is & that somehow, the person(s) responsible will be brought to justice.
MOO

Mom still uncooperative. Has not spoken to LE since Wednesday

Still asking for people who have seen Brianna and Taylor together the last 2 weeks between Jacksonville and Alabama to contact them. Said she was driving her black car.

Guess they def have phone records or some sort of Intel that they traveled there via car recently
They still have her car.

Casey Anthony's friends described her as a loving and attentive mother as well...

Unlike Casey, this young woman was pretty much "on her own" with regard to child-rearing. She did apparently have the assistance of the god-mother who lives in Alabama, maybe when on deployment, but no help from the biological father or either grandmother. And certainly no help from any relatives on a day to day basis. Apparently no friends in Jax to help out -- so she was depending on the base preschool and maybe paid help while she was at work, but what if she wanted to go out with friends or with a boyfriend? Did she begin to resent the interference of her child with her social life (as C.A. apparently did)?

Another possibility is that she left Taylor in the care of a boyfriend -- and something happened. How many times have we read of that in the paper? and maybe that's what the police are suspecting, which is why they haven't named Brianna as a POI or suspect?

She's been named a POI.

Sheriff Williams is now calling Taylor’s mother, Brianna, a person of interest. He says JSO believes she was traveling in THIS black car @ActionNewsJax #FindTaylorWilliams —Anyone who has seen them in the last 2 weeks is asked to call JSO or Crimestoppers:

View attachment 214634

Courtney Cole on Twitter

Is that the same car they towed away from where she lives? Or is this a different car? I thought she drove an older model car, I definitely could be wrong though. Cause if a different car, then I'd believe someone else would surely be involved

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member