Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What frightens me is that if there's no cod, BW could spin any wild tale and possibly , eventually produce another child to murder.
And if the jury buys that Taylor fell and hit her head and died or some such nonsense and poor BW just panicked and hid her, will she even do any prison time ?
("See it was an accident, so it wasn't MY fault") :mad:

The disposal (sorry to have to type that) of Taylor's remains is problematic, no matter how much BW tries to play the pity card.

What frightens me is that if there's no cod, BW could spin any wild tale and possibly , eventually produce another child to murder.
And if the jury buys that Taylor fell and hit her head and died or some such nonsense and poor BW just panicked and hid her, will she even do any prison time ?

The disposal (sorry to have to type that) of Taylor's remains is problematic, no matter how much BW tries to play the pity card.
Jose Biaz has jaded me. I will never understand how the jury bought into his line of poo and let that creature walk. Every case I have followed since then has been colored by that one verdict that was so so very wrong.

Actually, in my state cheek swabs are taken on almost all arrests now.
IMO more and more states will be (and have been) moving to collect DNA on all arrests. I remember the discussion in msm when LE went door to door asking for DNA samples from the males in the Mobile Home Park where Jenise Wright lived back in... 2014 I think. There was some furor over privacy issues even though a match with a young resident cracked the case.

Since then I've followed changes in the states and the trend definitely seems to be in favor of collecting DNA in all arrests to add to a database. For that matter I gave permission for GedMatch to use my DNA for purposes of identifying close relatives to suspects in crimes. I have nothing to hide and strongly feel that any relative of mine who commits a crime should be identified and caught. JMOO.

Anyhoo, in Taylor's case I have no doubt that LE has a DNA profile for Brianna in hand. If Taylor was indeed murdered months ago there may only be skeletal remains to examine and right now we don't even know if they were intact. I suspect they were but DNA extraction could be problematic if there was substantial decomposition, especially if Taylor had no dental records.

Hopefully we'll hear very soon. And if evidence points to the crime scene being in Florida IMO the floodgates will open and we'll hear much more. All MOO.

Jose Biaz has jaded me. I will never understand how the jury bought into his line of poo and let that creature walk. Every case I have followed since then has been colored by that one verdict that was so so very wrong.

That's another reason I asked about DNA. I'm positive all rules are being followed. But like you, I'm jaded. I want BW to have a good defense attorney, I want everything laid out perfectly. I want her to have no wiggle room.

More pondering.

DNA collection. I wonder who gave DNA if it was needed? Taylor's father? I'm wondering since BW was in a coma for awhile how that would work. She's charged with felonies, not a convicted felon. I'm not sure they could just swab her in the throes of a coma. Toothbrush, drinking glasses, etc left behind on base?
I'm sure they had blood samples at the hospital or could easily get one.

Is it possible that BW started drugging Taylor to keep her from wandering around?

Also because this reminds me so much of Caylee's case, is there a pool at the apt complex?
I just had those same thoughts. Have her sleep during the day when she was at work. And awake at night when she was home. But, that still doesn't explain taking her out of daycare.

Yes, it is. As in Maleah's case. He was charged with desecrating a corpse. This is same punishment as murder.

I think she's a control freak. Her daughter was hers. Her possession. I think she only attempted suicide because Taylor was found. If Taylor was never found, Brianna would have continued renting a house and an apt, and going to work with her new rank like nothing was amiss.
IMO I think you're spot on. We see cases here where caregivers are not only incapable of providing a stable, loving home for children their actions also point to them not really giving a damn about them yet they will do everything in their power to keep custody. Why? IMO it's because the children are their possession, just as you said.

From the limited knowledge I have of the military it appears that joining up causes one to hand over the power to higher ups. I'm having trouble explaining but for example, sleep time and wake up time is dictated by the military. The daily schedule is arranged by them. IOW all the "rules" are laid out by the military. And while that can be a stress reliever for some it may also cause anxiety in others, especially one who needs to feel in charge.

So... Brianna, who was popular in high school, made good grades, got into a good college and by all appearances was a self-starting, hard working woman may have felt stress over having no control in the Navy. Add that to a need to control her child due to her own warped personality. And add the possibility that she resented Taylor for other reasons such as interfering with her career or romantic life and resentment towards her may have spawned.

Heck, we still have no idea of her relationship with Taylor's bio father. Could she have been angry at him for some reason? What about her own parents? So much could have played into her actions, rational or not. Was there an element of revenge? Of "pay back?"

But... Brianna chose to go down the path she did. And while we don't know what precipitated her decision we damn well know that chucking an innocent child's body into a garbage bag and disposing it like trash is neither normal nor acceptable. Is there any scenario that justifies treating a child worse than garbage or an unwanted pet as @mickey2942 pointed out upthread? I think not. MOO.

Is the charge the same penalty as murder in Florida and Alabama?
I don't know and I thought about that after I posted. I was assuming all states would be the same. Obviously they aren't and I can't find a definitive answer for Alabama or Florida. Maybe someone else has better resources than Google.

I dunno. Just pondering. You can't compel someone to give DNA without a subpoena or consent in the absence of a prior felony conviction. I'm not saying there was no subpoena.
I’m not saying that this is the case but maybe DNA is submitted as part of her job in the Navy ? I’m ex UK LE and we have DNA on file .
Also, it could be familial DNA
Is her mother still alive? It can be obtained that way ( mitochondrial ) IMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members