Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the extended family must have triggered something for Mom to finally report her missing? and now Mom is not cooperating and I think we all know what this means. poor baby girl.. She must not have been in Kindergarten then ? IMO
appreciate the updates since I could not watch.

So the extended family must have triggered something for Mom to finally report her missing? and now Mom is not cooperating and I think we all know what this means. poor baby girl.. She must not have been in Kindergarten then ? IMO
appreciate the updates since I could not watch.
That’s what I was about to say, what about school?

Without a definite time of her going missing I doubt they will continue investing the manpower in searching IMO. I do hope they have treated the former apartment as a potential crime scene - JMO
He was asked to respond to reports that decomposition was found in the apartment and in the mothers car. Replies "not going to discuss that".

@HayLouise can you watch the presser and report for us? I've got a meeting.... if not, hope someone else can - maybe the locals?
They started conference early (3:57pm) Mother stopped cooperating yesterday. They need her to cooperate. Sheriff says she has not been arrested. She is not still at JSO-(Jax sheriff office) . Sheriff says they need to talk to any one who has seen mother daughter in past 6 months. (Yikes, I think I heard that right). A reporter asked him to confirm that decomposing body parts or evidence was found at the Southside apartments. He dismissed that question. Also working with authorities in Alabama. She was enrolled in a daycare on NAS (Naval Air Station) Spring and summer and they are trying to confirm. Sheriff said they heard same rumors child not seen for months. They are trying to confirm. Split screen videos show this precious child. An Amber Alert still in affect but timeline is expanded to 6 months.

Last edited:
Waterboard her.
PBM
Darn right.
Black humor : am 'snickering' a bit, but have some tears in my eyes.
Just mad.
6 MONTHS ????

Hope this is o.k. to ask; what about her bio-dad and other relatives ?
What did the mom tell them ?

Did other relatives ask to see/talk to Taylor ?
Six months is a long time to go without seeing or speaking to a child who is your cousin, niece, granddaughter, etc.
Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member