Found Deceased FL - Taylor Rose Williams, 5, Jacksonville, 6 Nov 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are so not cool!!
You're probably cooler than I am... ;)

Seriously wondering if mom continues to not be cooperative if LE can force her hand, so to speak.
Or as CB suggested -- maybe the military can pressure her to tell what happened ?

I am not o.k. with this little Taylor rotting away somewhere. Concealed from everyone and not allowed the dignity of a decent burial.
B/c it seems like she's gone and with the angels.

Wishing that I'm totally wrong and Taylor was given to another person who is raising her as their own.
But how often does that happen ?

When someone else says, "I/we put our child to bed and woke up and they've vanished and the door was left open..."
Is it any wonder people or law enforcement get suspicious ?

Seriously wondering if mom continues to not be cooperative if LE can force her hand, so to speak.
Or as CB suggested -- maybe the military can pressure her to tell what happened ?

I am not o.k. with this little Taylor rotting away somewhere. Concealed from everyone and not allowed the dignity of a decent burial.

Wishing that I'm totally wrong and Taylor was given to another person who is raising her as their own.

When someone else says, "I/we put our child to bed and woke up and they've vanished and the door was left open..."

BBM

Except maybe in the case of Timmothy Pitzen, never.

As far as going in to work when your child is 'missing' - she is in the Navy, she has no choice but to show up for work or be classed as AWOL. Once she is there she can apply for compassionate leave or go to medical for assistance.

After I read upthread that a cadaver dog alerted on the smell of decomposition in the trunk of Brianna's car, I googled to find out "how long" the scent of decomposition would still be apparent to a dog.

I found this article which outlines how cadaver dogs work and their success rates. Fascinating.

Through other posted articles, I was shocked to learn that dogs can pick up on decomposition years later. That blew me away.

I was essentially trying to get a better handle on a timeline but this isn't going to help frame it. The article is interesting nonetheless for those of you who may be interested in this kind of thing.

The CSI death dogs: Sniffing out the truth behind the crime-scene
When I read about the cadaver dog "alerting" on the car, I remembered reading something a while back (linked from the Sierah Joughin case) that said they can alert on a YEARS old decomp. I can't recall for sure, but I think it was that same exact article. Fascinating stuff, but like you said, it doesn't really narrow a timeline down.

I am wondering when the rest of the family actually laid eyes on her.
Hard to imagine 5 or 6 months going by with no visits.
Was the dad paying child support ?
If so-- he'd have the right to see her.

And at that age, there are so many 'firsts'. First tooth to fall out, first day of school, first tying her shoes all by herself, etc.... :(

BBM I have no idea where their child support order is from (if there is one) but in Florida, child support and visitation are not synonymous. My ex-husband is court ordered by the state of Florida to pay child support (though he doesn't) but he has no visitation rights, not even supervised. I didn't want to file for child support but if you get divorced in the state of Florida and have dependent children it is mandatory (or at least was in 2006 when my divorce was finalized in Duval County).

I haven't seen anything about what may have prompted the move situation, but FWIW, if the Ivy St home was managed by the same property management company from this rental listing, it's interesting to note ". . . no evictions in the last 5 years" as one of the requirements. MOO
661 Ivy Street, Jacksonville, FL 32206 2 Bedroom House for Rent for $875/month - Zumper

bbm

I've looked for MSM source for this as well, but I could only find the recent DM article that says the Sheriff acknowledged the ad.

After listening to yesterday's presser (starting at 6:55), I caught this mentioned in the Q&A portion:
Reporter: It seemed that possibly the mother put an ad for childcare out on Craiglist. Is there any history of this little girl existing beyond old photos? Child care issues . . . school. Was she enrolled in school? Anything of that nature?
Sheriff: There's some of that, and we're looking into all of that and trying to corroborate that right now.

Rainynights, that's a great find regarding having no evictions to qualify for the new place. Awesome find.

I wonder if the mom still even had a car seat in her car. LE should be able to get video of the mom at various stores to see if her daughter is ever with her.

Re toddler beds: My 4-yr-old grandson (big for his age) sleeps in a toddler bed.

Well after seeing the outside of that apartment maybe she didn't want people who knew her to see it...

Well her claims of garbage everywhere certainly seem to be backed up by the pictures we've seen after the cops searched it...

There's no way she's 3 feet tall either. If she's 50 pounds she's tall. My very short 4 year old is 38 inches tall and he's barely on the growth chart.

I wish they would get actual records in these cases or just release pictures, the incorrect height and weight is always more confusing than anything.

Do we know when her birthday is? I agree if she's 50 lbs she must be tall. As a nurse who gets health histories from parents before surgeries, I feel like parents who give vastly inaccurate heights or weights for their child tend to be neglectful parents. Obviously kids grow quickly but parents who take good care of their kids, take them to dr appts ect tend to know a fairly accurate height and weight.

When I read about the cadaver dog "alerting" on the car, I remembered reading something a while back (linked from the Sierah Joughin case) that said they can alert on a YEARS old decomp. I can't recall for sure, but I think it was that same exact article. Fascinating stuff, but like you said, it doesn't really narrow a timeline down.
One would think that is enough for a warrant IMO to dig deeper - but I do wonder what triggered this disappearance and of course when?
I think this agency learned from Haleigh’s case and we will see some news
JMO

We still haven't found Trenton Ducket whose mom said that he was taken out of his bedroom in the middle of the night. She committed suicide later. It's always been assumed that he was buried in the Ocala National Forest. Horrible things happening to children.

I'm curious, is that a law in Florida?
If she was going into kindergarten she would need a physical.
I don’t recall a physical -just immunization records which you can opt out of still- but I don’t know how that works - I guess I thought the military provided family medical care so if that’s true there should be medical records they can get IMO

Someone posted earlier that there is no law requiring 5 year olds and schooling. So I don't have to go through the posts, I was lazy and found this: "To be eligible to attend kindergarten under Florida state law, students must turn 5 years old on or before September 1 of that school year. The compulsory school age in Florida is age 6. Early entry rules and age exemptions to attend kindergarten are not specified in Florida statute." Kindergarten Requirements for the State of Florida | Superpages
I never knew that. At 5 years old, I signed my children up for all day kindergarten. I think I would have kept them with me for that extra time if I had known.

Caylee's Law - Wikipedia

What about "Caylee's Law" in Florida? Maybe the Mother can be charged with not reporting her daughter missing previously.
WOW! Websleuther's are amazing. Just looked it up. addendum: SMH You had already provided a link, mickey2942.
"Caylee's Law makes it a third degree felony to give false information to a law enforcement officer in the event of missing child. The bill was introduced following the highly publicized trial of Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, who was acquitted of murder but charged with four counts of lying to police.Apr 6, 2012"
"Caylee's Law" Now An Official Law In Florida

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members