Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit I thought she may have left, though it seemed less likely after so many weeks. Wow...my guess is $ as is so often the case...horrible.

[My bold]

ESCO post:

Arrested for 1st Degree Premeditated Homicide: Ashley McArthur

Ashley McArthur has been arrested for the homicide of Pensacola Police Departments missing person 33-year old Taylor Wright. The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office worked in conjunction with the Pensacola Police Department on this case. Taylor was reported missing to PPD on September 7th. Today (10/19) around noon a body believed
to be Taylor Wright was discovered in a wooded area off Britt Road. This is an ongoing investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialECSO/posts/1687825804623711

I believe Ashley was arrested in Aug for larceny, charges were later dropped.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Escambia County Sheriff's Office
Arrested for 1st Degree Premeditated Homicide: Ashley McArthur
Ashley McArthur has been arrested for the homicide of Pensacola Police Departments missing person 33-year old Taylor Wright. The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office worked in conjunction with the Pensacola Police Department on this case. Taylor was reported missing to PPD on September 7th. Today (10/19) around noon a body believed to be Taylor Wright was discovered in a wooded area off Britt Road. This is an ongoing investigation.
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialECSO/

OMG! I think many of us expected that Taylor was deceased but it's still awful news. Her poor little boy! I hope his dad will get him through this nightmare. My condolences to all who loved Taylor. :rose:

Very sad news. My deepest condolences to all of her loved ones.

Rest peacefully Taylor

:rose:

I’m so sorry for the loss of Taylor and that her son will have to grow up without his mom. AbuDrake, take good care of him. Condolences to Nancy and Fleurde. I know your hearts are broken. I think we’ve all been biting our tongues about the friend to keep within TOS.

So the accused is all about PETA...not so much people? (From FB page).

RIP, Taylor; peace & rest for your son, AbuDrake, Nancy, Fluerde, and your other friends and family....

So the accused is all about PETA...not so much people? (From FB page).

Considering those PETA frames are surrounding pictures of her lying next to a dead animal, I’d say sarcasm.

I think that is a 'sarcastic' border on the picture, considering the accused looks to be a big hunter. Ugh!

Are you sure? There is an Ashley Britt that lives in Pensacola
Taylor and Ashley Britt McArthur were friends on FB so I believe that is the one listed above

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member