FL - Three teens dumped and left for dead in Marion County - March 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The third victim CQ was found in the trunk of the car. Sheriff gave credit to the media for helping piece together this crime. Arrested are Christopher A and Robert R. There is a third suspect that they have not yet located. Tahj B. All juveniles.

This is an odd PC.
I agree. Is he a Grady Judd wanna be?

Notes I made while listening to PC:
  • Probable cause affidavit was provided?
  • Motive was robbery.
  • Witness heard gunshots, that is when all 3 were killed.
  • Shooters were in vehicle.
  • Gun stolen from car burglaries.

Arrested:
  • Christopher Atkins? located at home.
  • Robert Robinson was in detention due to being involved in a foray at the school?
  • Unable to locate the 3rd suspect.

The male victim was dressed like a burglar, all black with a mask. Were the girls part of the robberies as well? I’m semi confused.
But it says, killers AND victims were behind robberies.

The male victim was dressed like a burglar, all black with a mask. Were the girls part of the robberies as well? I’m semi confused.
But it says, killers AND victims were behind robberies.

It sounds to me like they were all in it together. Where it went sideways I don't know.

So based on the press conference, the sheriff says the parents of the victims had no idea their child was associated with these perps. What about the parents of the perps? Did they have any idea who their kids were associating with? It sounded like they were all part of a teen burglary gang.

Snips:
Christopher Atkins, 12, and Robert Robinson, 17, confessed to the shootings which have rocked the small town of Ocklawaha, and authorities have launched an urgent manhunt for a third perpetrator.

The sheriff said the teenagers were behind a recent spate of robberies and burglaries to hit the small Florida community, before adding: 'There is no honor among thieves'.

That PC was ridiculous, imo.

I only heard the very tail end of it on CNN when driving in the car. I don't know what went on at the press conference but there was a guest on CNN who presumably knew something about crime and justice and she was saying that it was the strangest press conference she had ever heard.

Now I wonder what the heck went on there!

So based on the press conference, the sheriff says the parents of the victims had no idea their child was associated with these perps. What about the parents of the perps? Did they have any idea who their kids were associating with? It sounded like they were all part of a teen burglary gang.

Snips:
Christopher Atkins, 12, and Robert Robinson, 17, confessed to the shootings which have rocked the small town of Ocklawaha, and authorities have launched an urgent manhunt for a third perpetrator.

The sheriff said the teenagers were behind a recent spate of robberies and burglaries to hit the small Florida community, before adding: 'There is no honor among thieves'.

I wonder how the 12-year-old and 17-year-old knew each other. That is a pretty huge age difference at that age. They shouldn't have been in the same school or anything. Maybe the same neighborhood? But still, how would they even meet up with that age difference? Odd.

I only heard the very tail end of it on CNN when driving in the car. I don't know what went on at the press conference but there was a guest on CNN who presumably knew something about crime and justice and she was saying that it was the strangest press conference she had ever heard.

Now I wonder what the heck went on there!
I am very pro LE but that PC felt unprofessional to me. JMO
3 sets of parents have lost their child permanently and 3 more lost the future they were hoping for their child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back