FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my, a year already! So sad this happens. Makes me believe that the only way she will be found is accidentally. I think of Tiffany often and pray that happens and she is brought home!!

Oh my, a year already! So sad this happens. Makes me believe that the only way she will be found is accidentally. I think of Tiffany often and pray that happens and she is brought home!!

Wow, a year and still missing. :(

Thinking of Tiffany and her family today.

Channel 3 will be airing a special on Tiffany during the 10 pm newscast tonight. Sorry, but I'm not good at linking from my phone.

Criminals target mother of a missing woman
Updated: Tuesday, August 11 2015, 06:28 PM CDT
http://www.weartv.com//news/feature...mother-missing-woman-59695.shtml#.VcvS2xBYq_Z
Brad Dennis is with the Klass Kids Foundation, which works with the families of missing victims. Dennis says online scams targeting families of missing victims happens more than you’d think. It usually happens at and around anniversaries of missing cases, which is when public attention the case intensifies.

Cindy reported the scam to police, who ruled it an extortion scam. It is now under investigation.

"I think there are some terrible people out there,” she said, looking back at the entire matter.

However, Cindy and her family have not lost hope that they will find their daughter.

They have a vigil planned for 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. It will be held at the Hawkshaw memorial in Downtown Pensacola.

The candlelight vigil for Tiffany begins in about 15 minutes. She has been missing for 2 years today.

Vigil marks 2 years since Tiffany Daniels disappeared
http://www.pnj.com/story/news/crime...ng-tiffany-daniels-target-extortion/31479451/
As Cindy Daniels released her sky lantern, it immediately began sinking toward the ground before a last-second breeze cradled it and sent the lantern floating into the night sky.

Like the lantern’s flight, ups and downs have been typical for the family of Tiffany Daniels since she disappeared from Pensacola Beach on Aug. 12, 2013.

However, the ceremony held in Tiffany’s honor Wednesday night was one of the ups for her family. Dozens converged on Hawkshaw Lagoon Memorial in Pensacola for a candlelight vigil and lantern release.

Photos & video from the vigil at link.

I follow her FB page too since this all happened so close to home. It looks like it may be finally getting some heavier coverage. The ID channel has apprently filmed a Disappeared episode on Tiffany. Oddly enough the local college that she helped out at wasn't very cooperative.

I follow her FB page too since this all happened so close to home. It looks like it may be finally getting some heavier coverage. The ID channel has apprently filmed a Disappeared episode on Tiffany. Oddly enough the local college that she helped out at wasn't very cooperative.

That's good news, about ID filming. I'll be looking for it.

I came here hoping for some updates, but outside of the attempt to extort money from Tiffany's mother and the candlelight vigil there isn't much. I've spent some time in Pensacola on business, but it was in the winter so I didn't go to the beaches. But I have been in that general area. I find it hard to believe this case doesn't get much publicity. I'm wondering what the locals are thinking of this case since there appears to be very little in the media.

New lead in Tiffany Daniels disappearance

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2015/12/16/new-lead-tiffany-daniels-disappearance/77430820/

At a news conference Wednesday in front of the Pensacola Police Department, the family of Tiffany Daniels announced they needed help identifying a man who was spotted in or around Daniels' vehicle twice in the days after she went missing. The individual is described as a white male who is between 30 and 40 years of age and was wearing only shorts at the times of his sightings.

In the initial door-to-door search after Daniels went missing, two vacationers reported seeing a man exiting her vehicle at the parking lot the same day it was found.

After seeing media coverage of the two-year anniversary of Daniels' disappearance, a Pensacola citizen came forward and recounted seeing a white male wearing only red shorts near Daniels' vehicle on Aug. 19, 2013.

The witness said the vehicle struck them as odd because it was parked facing oncoming traffic in an area preserved for wildlife. The man in the shorts was behind the vehicle with the tailgate up.

It's good to have something new... but why are they only releasing this now? The description doesn't really narrow it down. I wonder if they showed a photo line up of potential suspects to the witnesses... maybe this will lead to more remembrances by others. It has been so long.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Glad to see there's some new leads in this case.....

Where could she be? I'll never understand how so many people just disappear ....thinking of Tiffany and her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000
Back