FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard early in this case on the local news that Hataway had been seen on video purchasing beer in a convenience store on the night Tracy went missing. Never heard another peep about it.

Anyone else remember hearing this? What time was it? Did it really happen? Where? What store? Did the yellow car show in the video? Anyone visible in the car? arghhhhhhh:waitasec:

I have heard that as well,no links, and many other video cams are being viewed. Being a searcher, we are not privy to all that is going on, we are there to do a job and are set up as teams. We focus on a grid we are given and search until the area is cleared and report back to the command center. Rest, and do it over and over................. I think if we thought WHY we are there we all would break down and cry. We are all dedicated to TES and the job at hand. LE had several command centers set-up and would go out with us.

It is heart breaking we did not find her, but we know where she is not, and that is a great help to LE and they feel confident we cleared the areas we searched. I am not local so if you asked me what areas I could not tell you.

This was a grueling search the heat index was 115 in the shade at times. We searched from dusk til dawn...........

I heard early in this case on the local news that Hataway had been seen on video purchasing beer in a convenience store on the night Tracy went missing. Never heard another peep about it.

Anyone else remember hearing this? What time was it? Did it really happen? Where? What store? Did the yellow car show in the video? Anyone visible in the car? arghhhhhhh:waitasec:

BBM. Alternatively, IF before arriving @ the Tap Room, was he with someone else?

I see what you mean 'bout using different colors to correspond to the different cases...allowing that when layered they might be less confusing :thumb:

Easy to change any/all of it...so have @ it and we can tweak as-needed.

Where is your map. I want to see it. Please

Great Map Bond! I wonder if more than one person is involved. Perhaps it was 2 or 3 guys and they took turns picking up the women. Sorry to sound graphic but maybe all of them were involved in some type of sexual assault. Then together then disposed of the body. Theory: Maybe Hattaway had help with Kress and he was picked up after dropping off her car. But with Tracy he didn't have any help, maybe because he already killed O. George, so he had to park Tracy's car near his own house.

Great Map Bond! I wonder if more than one person is involved. Perhaps it was 2 or 3 guys and they took turns picking up the women. Sorry to sound graphic but maybe all of them were involved in some type of sexual assault. Then together then disposed of the body. Theory: Maybe Hattaway had help with Kress and he was picked up after dropping off her car. But with Tracy he didn't have any help, maybe because he already killed O. George, so he had to park Tracy's car near his own house.

Thanks, Warbuckle. Gettin' help with it from BreathLife, Georgia PI, Kiki, etc. although it might not be up to their standards...so they might not wanna admit it ;) Its "built for speed" @ this point.

IKWYM re: potential for >1 involved perps.

FWIW...noted something on the Kesse thread today about LE making an odd statement to the press some time ago suggesting that anyone involved needed to come forward 'cause the deal-making was about to end. That suggests to me LE had some information on that case pointing to >1 person w/ knowledge and/or involved.

Bond, no need to Thank me 3 times. JK. I think something went haywire with the posting. Well I am holding out these new remains are either Tracy, O George, or Kress.

bjb... fyi #2 Hutto property should be 15247 Lk John's... (hey, what am I, chipped liver... lolol!! j/k ;)) This lakeside property of great interest to me,,, and to LE no doubt. John's Lake, Lake Apopka, take your pick... (btw quadruple and counting lol) :confused:
:parrot:

bjb... fyi #2 Hutto property should be 15247 Lk John's... (hey, what am I, chipped liver... lolol!! j/k ;)) This lakeside property of great interest to me,,, and to LE no doubt. John's Lake, Lake Apopka, take your pick... (btw quadruple and counting lol) :confused:

Of course not, Kiki. You'd be my fine-feathered-friend ;)

FWIW....I couldn't get 15247 to resolve on Google Maps. Not saying 16247 is correct...just sayin' somethin's awry w/ 5 vs. 6. Good 'nuff for government work @ this stage, eh?

Of course not, Kiki. You'd be my fine-feathered-friend ;)

FWIW....I couldn't get 15247 to resolve on Google Maps. Not saying 16247 is correct...just sayin' somethin's awry w/ 5 vs. 6. Good 'nuff for government work @ this stage, eh?

The address is Lake John's Circle:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...64325&sspn=0.136044,0.307617&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13

Anything at all new on the body found yesterday? I have read different news accounts of where it was found. Was it a field, a house, what?

LeLe, OT- I just love your quote. Is it from "How much do I love you"? I read that book to my 2 and 3 year old. They just love the Little Nut Brown hair.

Hello! if you had a post removed from here, it was for one of the following reasons:

Your picture was too big and was blowing the margins. you can resize and repost.
Personal information posted and it was not about case player at this point. Please be careful about posting pictures and personal information. :)
If you snagged posts from a site that you can't link to. for example, if you tried to link and the address came out like ******.com
that means it is not linkable here. do not link or carry posts from any sites like that.

Copyright edits mean that there was too much information copied from an article. Just a few sentences and a link is all we are allowed.

thanks and keep up the great work!

Hello all!

I have been reading through the whole thread for a few days, and have just been approved to post. I live in the area that all of this is going on and had a few thoughts to throw out there:

- It seems highly unlikely that JVH would have disposed of the body or done anything of significance near his home. The OPD headquarters is right near by and those major roads (Bluford, Clarke, Silver Star, Ocoee Apopka, Colonial/SR 50) are all heavily trafficked by LE. As well, the back of the OPD hq is connected to Starke Lake...and has essentially no non-public access to the lake - the boat dock and parking areas are within eye site of the headquarters, the east bank is sitting on heavily trafficked Silver Star, the west bank sits directly across from a row of homes where the owners are often up very late, and the north bank to my knowledge can only be accessed via a private subdivision - while you can enter the subdivision, access to the lake would require entering someone's property and parking on the road. Not likely that JVH or anyone else carried a body that far.

- I'm drawn to one particular area of Clarcona Ocoee & Ingram Road. From the threads I understand that TES searched at least some of that area recently. However, just up the road from that corner is a large amount of wooded area, with a pretty rural side road that leads to a cemetery. In all the time I've lived here, I think I've seen a car on that road once. I believe it would be easy to shut off the lights, roll the car up, take care of the body, and leave being essentially undetected. There is housing in there area, but it's all behind concrete walls....and it's always been a dumping ground for random junk. If that area hasn't been searched, it needs to be. As well, if I'm following where OG's car was found, it's essentially right up the road from that, which would give me the indication that JVH was pretty familiar with this area.

- JVH runs with what seems to be a kind of seedy crowd. Interestingly enough, I have been unfortunate to be introduced to several of the local seedy individuals in the past couple years due to a friend with a drug problem. Seems they all run in the same groups and know each other. I'm curious who might know who...because it would add some connection and behavioral patterns to JVH. Very possible there is no connection, but saddly many of the recent deaths in Orlando can be tied within a handful of degrees to someone my friend knows well, or knows through a friend of a friend. Wha's the saying....birds of a feather flock together?

Anyway, that's my two cents.... what an eerie feeling to hear helicopters flying over my house and see signs asking for searchers. Everytime I pass a wooded area or a body of water, I wonder if we're only feet from finding Tracy...I hope we can help bring her home!

Hello all!

I have been reading through the whole thread for a few days, and have just been approved to post. I live in the area that all of this is going on and had a few thoughts to throw out there:

- It seems highly unlikely that JVH would have disposed of the body or done anything of significance near his home. The OPD headquarters is right near by and those major roads (Bluford, Clarke, Silver Star, Ocoee Apopka, Colonial/SR 50) are all heavily trafficked by LE. As well, the back of the OPD hq is connected to Starke Lake...and has essentially no non-public access to the lake - the boat dock and parking areas are within eye site of the headquarters, the east bank is sitting on heavily trafficked Silver Star, the west bank sits directly across from a row of homes where the owners are often up very late, and the north bank to my knowledge can only be accessed via a private subdivision - while you can enter the subdivision, access to the lake would require entering someone's property and parking on the road. Not likely that JVH or anyone else carried a body that far.

- I'm drawn to one particular area of Clarcona Ocoee & Ingram Road. From the threads I understand that TES searched at least some of that area recently. However, just up the road from that corner is a large amount of wooded area, with a pretty rural side road that leads to a cemetery. In all the time I've lived here, I think I've seen a car on that road once. I believe it would be easy to shut off the lights, roll the car up, take care of the body, and leave being essentially undetected. There is housing in there area, but it's all behind concrete walls....and it's always been a dumping ground for random junk. If that area hasn't been searched, it needs to be. As well, if I'm following where OG's car was found, it's essentially right up the road from that, which would give me the indication that JVH was pretty familiar with this area.

- JVH runs with what seems to be a kind of seedy crowd. Interestingly enough, I have been unfortunate to be introduced to several of the local seedy individuals in the past couple years due to a friend with a drug problem. Seems they all run in the same groups and know each other. I'm curious who might know who...because it would add some connection and behavioral patterns to JVH. Very possible there is no connection, but saddly many of the recent deaths in Orlando can be tied within a handful of degrees to someone my friend knows well, or knows through a friend of a friend. Wha's the saying....birds of a feather flock together?

Anyway, that's my two cents.... what an eerie feeling to hear helicopters flying over my house and see signs asking for searchers. Everytime I pass a wooded area or a body of water, I wonder if we're only feet from finding Tracy...I hope we can help bring her home!

Welcome, FaceValue.

Assuming there's an all-too-appropriate connection to PC...e.g. "In the air tonight", eh?

I hafta agree that if JVH is involved it is unlikely to find anything that close to his home...although I am very curious about the proximity of the cell phone...IF the 8:30AM ping was in the area...perhaps a wallet w/ phone, etc. might actually be an afterthought that was found in a quick rummage through the car after ditching it...then discarded hoping not to be found.

FWIW...IIRC, Toole's place is only a mile from where the car was abandoned also.

Interesting observation about the location near OCG's abandoned SUV.

The potential for more than 1 person to at least know something about what happened is one that should keep you thinking about your own safety if/when you are out investigating.

I feel the same as you in fact - if you drive up Ingram from Clarcona-Ocoee (northbound), before you get to the cemetery on your left there is an illegal dumping ground on the right. You can look at the album i made of the area. There is a HORRIBLE chemical smell at a certain location there and i noted where. it's not the smell of decomposition, however it is very intense and made me sick that day.
I also drove up the main road into the cemetery and did a superficial look into the woods - found nothing but some discarded clothes that didn't match the outfit of Tracy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18