GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Secrett: I believe she is addressing this same woman in her last page. The same woman who she had the separation from.
sorry to repeat my thought again, my browser at work was acting up so I switched to my cell:)

Brian, I am bi-polar too and I understand your frustration. I just read a little of her writing to my DH not 5 minutes ago.
I then asked him if I ever did anything like that and he paused and said not really.

When I had a bad case of manic psychosis summer of 2011, I was loud, mean and wanted to kill my DH. He was so scared he called 911.
All I really wanted to do was sleep and I can remember taking a handful of Lyrica which made things much worse. I never got to sleep till a week later.

The ER treated me like crap and kept me in a holding cell for 3 days without giving me my pain medication that I so desperately need so I was in the throws of withdrawal and they didn't care. I was not under arrest.

I wanted to burn that hospital down, especially after I saw my $15,000 bill and we had zero insurance then.

I don't take Lyrica anymore, those meds make me suicidal and I guess homicidal. Hopefully soon I will get the proper meds.

Have you tried lithium?

It's completely taken away my suicidal thoughts the last few months. I hope it continues... It's been a life changer along with some anxiety pills. The depression is still there and I know I am still prone to manic episodes even with this med, but the horrible suicidal thoughts are gone and that's been a huge relief. I don't know how times in the past I thought I was on my way to being in the missing discussion on this site.

I really appreciate your interpretation of her post.

About the zodiac- I'd never thought of it as being a zodiac boat. For some reason I thought it was to do with astrology too. I'm not sure how photography goes along with astrology though, so I just sat there confused.

There's an earlier post regarding zodiac as well.. perhaps that holds a clue. It's written Feb. 29, 2016 http://auroradreams23.livejournal.com/362548.html#comments

"

There's three comments below this post that are all marked "Screened" (no info on what they say or who they're from)
Then Tricia leaves her own comment below the screened ones saying

So I came away from this post and reply with the feeling that she was talking about Zodiac Charts as in astrology, she knows other Christians who "look at it".

Not sure how this helps at all.. it's all JMO, IMO and all that MOO stuff :)

I hope she's found soon.

Edit - just saw Bruins post above ^^ thank you

Astrology is the work of the Devil in many religions.

I tried to figure out what she meant by her "father and son use the same girl" post. I googled that line and it comes from Amos 2:7.

Amos 2:6
For three crimes of Israel, and now four—
I will not take it back—
Because they hand over the just for silver,
and the poor for a pair of sandals;
2:7
They trample the heads of the destitute
into the dust of the earth,
and force the lowly out of the way.
Son and father sleep with the same girl,
profaning my holy name.

Reading this scripture has only confused me more.

Have you tried lithium?

It's completely taken away my suicidal thoughts the last few months. I hope it continues... It's been a life changer along with some anxiety pills. The depression is still there and I know I am still prone to manic episodes even with this med, but the horrible suicidal thoughts are gone and that's been a huge relief. I don't know how times in the past I thought I was on my way to being in the missing discussion on this site.

Brian, I am happy you found Lithium and it's working for ya. My case is kind of complicated. For years I was misdiagnosed, and one time around 2000 I was given Lithium and 8 other medications by one shrink. 8 meds. I was bonkers.

I got so tired of shrinks in 2002 or 2003 and I quit all cold turkey and I was a different person, no more suicide attempts which started in 1995 after I was put on Prozac or the like.
I did tale Lithium in 2000 for a year or so maybe longer, it did not help. the only medication to help me is benzos.

Basically I cannot take any psychotropic meds because I will try and kill myself. I have not had one attempt since I have been head med free.

I was not diagnosed properly till I had my 2011 hospital stay when my DH called 911.

I am Bi-polar and have severe PTSD and anxiety. I take nothing but my pain meds.

Sorry I am all over the place and thank you for asking.

ETA: I am glad your still here. I cannot tell you how many times I woke up in ICU on a ventilator.

Brian, I appreciate your post. I can see how insensitive some of what we are writing sounds. I'm not giving a dx but there are some situations where mental illness and religion interconnect. This does not specifically mean bipolar, it could be schizophrenia or anything for that matter. I struggle with writing my thoughts on the case in public because I fear sounding crazy and also I fear hurting someone's feelings or sounding offensive. So if there was anything I have posted that appeared that way I do apologize. Mental illness is a health condition that is not asked for or chosen but most times 100% treatable as you know.
Peace :)

Don't really like the stereotypes of bipolar in this thread. I'm bipolar and I don't write incoherent messages about God. She might be delusional, but can we stop with the "I know someone who's bipolar and they act this way and this way"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone with my post about bipolar disorder and I would never try to use negative connotations to stereotype those who suffer from it. It's a deeply personal subject for me because I know how harmful the stigma surrounding mental illness can be. My family has dealt with it for my whole life and the toll it takes is super raw for me right now. (My mom is currently recovering from the longest and most severe manic episode of her life, and she's just now starting to feel like herself again for the first time since August. I'm extremely close to my mom and this has been devastating for me.) So, knowing that I may have offended you with my post hurts my heart and I sincerely apologize to you if I did.

Bruins and cujenn81, thank you for posting. I know it's not directed at me but I wanted y'all to know I think your posts to Brian are great, and cujenn81, I pray your mum has a full recovery, and I am sorry you had to go through that.

:grouphug:

No need to apologize guys... I know it wasn't meant maliciously and really was just focused on figuring out the mystery with Tricia.

There was one post a while back that wasn't from either of you that had me scratching my head and I'm usually not sensitive at all to my condition. It actually had me taking a screenshot and sending to my girlfriend and asking her if I resembled anything of what the poster said.

And that's awesome, u2forever, that you survived and seem to be doing great.

Let's all hope the same for Tricia. Too many cases lately on WS end in suicide [emoji45]

I think her father lives that way

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

They have to have some ki d of reason because the police had scaled back the search only to now widen it hmmmm

They searched the entirety of Jonathan Dickinson State Park, which would bring them down into the Tequesta area.

Did I read somewhere that the ex brought their daughter to Busch Wildlife the day Tricia went missing? Busch Wildlife is just south of Tequesta in Jupiter. So is the Walmart he probably went to, if he was down in that area.

Keep in mind that even if he is innocent he has to think about the military code of conduct/justice and well as LE. Not sure if that is correct terminology, but I have seen other suspects get convicted through the military when civilian courts failed.

Friend 123 and Pixie Dust

:greetings: :fireworks: :welcome6: :fireworks: :greetings:

It is a mobile park- Hobe Village

http://cbs12.com/news/local/news-conference-set-for-430-pm-in-search-for-tricia-todd

"Todd's car was found Wednesday morning in a neighbors yard with the keys in the ignition and her purse still inside. Melissa Crable said the car was oddly parked."

"She had never parked here before, ever so her car was always on the other side of the driveway, on the other side of yard. I never see here car here ever," said Crable (same link)

Hi. Sorry if this has been covered before, but....Are LE searching wooded areas? Is that their focus? And has there been any references to cadaver dogs being used during the search? Just trying to get a handle on the search.

In regards to my prior question, I just read on main stream media that 8 volunteers used cadaver dogs starting this past Saturday in their search.

Yes they are searching woods ponds but also residential but with her being gone this long I feel unless she left on her won it's more of a recovery at this point not to sound harsh and yes they have used cadaver dogs. In any missing /kidnapping the first 48 hours are critical not saying that vic. Won't be located after but evidence is more likely in the first 24-48

And the strange eat thing is the lack of evidence and something feels off to me from the beginning the beginning from the beginning has felt like a body recovery like they never thought she was going to be found alive the press conference where someone asked about her mental health and off. Snyder quoted hippa and the very next day the family says they are no longer talking to media and all questions will go through the pastor on there behalf . I guess I'm looking at this from a been there stand point I had a very good friend who covered up her mental illness very well till the had a psychotic break in the middle of the night she left the house with her husband and children sleeping inside no shoes and wondered in to the woods she when found said she was drawn to the church and found god she also thought she could speak in tungs showing me journal intrys to prove it and all that was there was chicken scratch my point being that there was no evidence then but the family let Leo's and media know of her mental state to help in finding her she was found the next day dehydrated cut up from brush and lots of bug bites and had they not found her that soon things could have been way worse

Interesting! I think you might have nailed the interpretation of her cryptic writing! (& I had no idea that zodiac was a boat. I thought she was talking about THE zodiac... as in ASTROLOGY!)
LOL

I thought this also. She spoke of their pisces/scorpio relationship in the same journal entry.

"This painful love affair. It's a pisces and scorpio thing. Are you happy? I said it. This is how it's been with * for all these years.. I've never had a deep blue love with a true scorpio that didn't feel this way."

She also seemed to struggle with astrology and her religion.

No need to apologize guys... I know it wasn't meant maliciously and really was just focused on figuring out the mystery with Tricia.

There was one post a while back that wasn't from either of you that had me scratching my head and I'm usually not sensitive at all to my condition. It actually had me taking a screenshot and sending to my girlfriend and asking her if I resembled anything of what the poster said.

And that's awesome, u2forever, that you survived and seem to be doing great.

Let's all hope the same for Tricia. Too many cases lately on WS end in suicide [emoji45]

Sorry, may have been my post. You're right, I think the extreme religiousness is more associated with schizophrenia or other conditions that cause people to have delusions or hear voices, ie. god speaking to them, etc. At least that was the case with my aunt. Apologies for lumping them together, as I am definitely no psych expert. I guess my point was more that it does seem she had some kind of untreated issue, at least IMO. Like others have said, it may have caused her to be at more at risk of disappearing on her own and getting into a bad situation, or also falling prey to foul play. The biggest thing though, is that I think it's hard to take a lot of the accusations in her writing at face value.

I know the gas can is bothering a lot of people on here, it does not really stick out so much to me if and that's a big IF she were in a psychosis. I still question if she has any mental illness. By reading her journal, it seems the hyper-religious was her "norm".

Back to the gas can, back in 2002, my brother had a round of psychosis, it was so slight at first that it was hard to recognized. He called me and said something was wrong with his car and needed to borrow mine, of course I let him. When he brought my car back, he told me there was "something wrong" with my car. At that point I noticed that my car had no gas and neither did his. There was nothing wrong with the car, either of them, just out of gas. Over the next couple days, he ended up having to be admitted because of the psychosis.

When I told the doctor everything that was going on, he was not surprised at all about the cars.

So the point of my long story here is, maybe her car was that low on gas that it would have been safer to take another vehicle and a gas can. IF TT has a history of mental illness, her ex-husband would know. IF she were in psychosis or if he knew the signs to look for, he might have had a feeling that things could go down hill quickly. That could be another reason that he didn't seem to react the way you would think one would when she didn't pick up their daughter. Sometimes mental illness is hard for people to deal with and by people, I mean those close to the ones affected by it. When someone is mentally ill, sometimes they will do and say things that you would never imagine them doing and no matter how much you try, it is very hard to forgive and forget even if it wasn't really "them" doing or saying these things. Just by reading her journal and seeing the times where she said that she "set him up" or the post about him "killing her animals" but in another post saying if she had to keep a slip cover on the sofa, she would have an animal on the "chopping block". I can understand why these two might not have had the very best relationship.

All of this MOO

Somewhat anecdotal, but ...: My brother suffers from a severe case of OCD (he is more obsessive than compulsive, and religion is one of his major obsessions). He lives with my parents, and they have had to bring gas to him multiple times because he lets his car run out. In fact, it has actually become a signal of sort for my parents, letting them know that he is not doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee