GUILTY FL - Tristyn Bailey, 13, found deceased, St Johns Co, 9 May 2021 *14 yo Arrested*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"The two got into an argument after leaving a friends house around 1:10 am. Deputies say he forcefully pushed Bailey to the ground."

[

RSBM

I think that Tristyn didn’t sneak out to meet AF. I was thinking she was out with friends and he saw an opportunity to “drag her into woods” as he said he would do with someone he came upon. Maybe offered to walk her home or asked her to come look at something.

But then to hear they got into an argument after leaving a friend’s house...that changes things a bit.

But something bothers me about that. If someone reported that to the police, that means someone saw that and still let her leave with him after watching a boy push a girl to the ground. Ugh

RSBM

I think that Tristyn didn’t sneak out to meet AF. I was thinking she was out with friends and he saw an opportunity to “drag her into woods” as he said he would do with someone he came upon. Maybe offered to walk her home or asked her to come look at something.

But then to hear they got into an argument after leaving a friend’s house...that changes things a bit.

But something bothers me about that. If someone reported that to the police, that means someone saw that and still let her leave with him after watching a boy push a girl to the ground. Ugh
I think that that statement came from him. You wouldn't know what was true.

I can agree with everything; however, I've seen nothing that indicates a rage killing.

He wanted to do this. I think it's likely her throat was slashed. He premeditated an assault that was methodical and heinous. I rather doubt it was because he was angry. Furthermore, it was performed without remorse.

Did he have deepseated issues with females, in general? If so, why? :(
yes..any tale that would come from him about a fight is BS...everything indicates thrill kill ..he would have acted on his fantasy sooner or later.. its just deadly luck for the victim

Aiden Fucci, 14, is pictured in new mugshot and in court after being charged as an adult for stabbing cheerleader classmate Tristyn Bailey 114 TIMES until knife broke in her scalp

"Tristyn, 13, was stabbed 114 times and had 49 defensive wounds on her hands and arms. Aiden Fucci appeared in court via Zoom on Friday to be charged as an adult with the murder of cheerleader Tristyn Bailey, who prosecutors say he stabbed 114 times in a cold blooded murder.

Fucci was arrested on May 10, a day after 13 year-old Tristyn's body was found covered with knife wounds in St Johns, Florida.

Initially, he was charged with second degree murder as a juvenile, but prosecutors have spent weeks deliberating whether to upgrade that charge to first degree murder, and whether to process him as an adult.

On Thursday, the district attorney did just that, and filed paperwork charging Fucci as an adult with first degree pre-meditated murder. It is a capital felony that can carry the death penalty for anyone who committed the crime over the age of 15. He misses that prospective punishment by just a year.

State's Attorney R.J. Larizza gave harrowing details at a press conference afterwards, saying it was a 'sad' but easy decision given how violent the killing was and indicating that his office will seek life without parole."

I would like to know if you all think she was just an opportunistic victim, or if he had some specified hatred for her in particular

Since she was stabbed 114 times I would say that it was pure hatred. At least that what all the detectives on true crime TV shows like Forensic files usually say.

Personally I'll be shocked if rape wasn't involved. moo
I was coming on here to see if that was one of the charges. I won't be surprised either.

Didn't LE say that TB was found fully clothed?
Unless he forced her to disrobe and then forced her to clothe herself again, which doesn't seem likely, but who knows.

Of course we all hope she didn't have to suffer through a rape as well, but if she did then I hope that info is never released. Let her family have as much peace and privacy as possible.

DBM
Since she was stabbed 114 times I would say that it was pure hatred. At least that what all the detectives on true crime TV shows like Forensic files usually say.
I agree.

But I think it was possibly pure rage disguised as hatred, and that she represented (or triggered) something that he found completely abhorrent.

Either that, or he carried out the act entirely without repressed emotion, purely for the immediate high / thrill / 'accolade' of it. But I suspect 114 stab wounds means there was seriously buried rage coming to the fore.

Edited to correct typos. MOO.

Last edited:
I'm interested in what everyone's thoughts are on what has not been disclosed about the case. Why would LE have withheld details? Are we allowed to discuss that here under WS rules now?

I'm interested in what everyone's thoughts are on what has not been disclosed about the case. Why would LE have withheld details? Are we allowed to discuss that here under WS rules now?
I think the Bailey family is exercising their rights under Marsy's Law. I am frustrated with the lack of details myself. It is just as confounding what is being left out as what has been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy