GUILTY FL - Two couples found slain, 4yo boy abducted, Hudson, 28 Aug 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It does not surprise me that there a holdouts on the death penalty cases like this. It is likely there are a couple that do not believe in the death penalty and will never vote yes for it. I believe that is a question on the questionnaire, so do they answer truthfully? If they do not believe and will never vote yes, shouldn’t that disqualify them?

Hey!

BUF said:
Verdict reached... no one in courtroom yet

K - that was quick - they went out at 1:08pm (per yupikgirl - and you posted this at 2:29pm!! I'd say less than an hour, since they had those questions that took up some time!!

UndiscoveredTruth said:
For crying out loud, the waiting is driving me insane!! Shoot, someone is knocking on my door! Not gonna answer it...nope! Should've closed the blinkin blinds :gaah:

EDIT: They've gone..... :happydance:

Sorry - but I'm :laughcry: here!!!

Life.... and I'm now reading about poor little Tristan talking about what happened... oh my gosh!! I'm glad Amber told AM that Tristan is scared of him!! GOOD!!

BUF said:
To clear this up, just listening to LawNews. It was 10 for death & 2 for life, 11 for death & 1 for life for Maggie's death. So it was one holdout that saved him from death.

I guess the Defense attorney got to that "one Christian".... :gaah: But I'm guessing it's a lot better for the families that he got LWOP - no automatic appeals - and I believe he has to use his own $$ for those....

and a BIG
:gthanks: to all who posted on what was happening!! Very much appreciated!!!

Hey!

K - that was quick - they went out at 1:08pm (per yupikgirl - and you posted this at 2:29pm!! I'd say less than an hour, since they had those questions that took up some time!!

Sorry - but I'm :laughcry: here!!!

Life.... and I'm now reading about poor little Tristan talking about what happened... oh my gosh!! I'm glad Amber told AM that Tristan is scared of him!! GOOD!!

I guess the Defense attorney got to that "one Christian".... :gaah: But I'm guessing it's a lot better for the families that he got LWOP - no automatic appeals - and I believe he has to use his own $$ for those....

and a BIG
:gthanks: to all who posted on what was happening!! Very much appreciated!!!

And lunch- when they came back with the questions judge told them their lunch had arrived. It was so fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. Thanks for the tweets and commentary!! I'm amazed he didn't get the death penalty for Margaret though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanMichelle
Back