Found Safe FL - Valyn Douglass-Bush, 1, Hillsborough County, 20 May 2019 *Endangered*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Cagle

Reaction score
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office is searching for a "missing and endangered" 1-year-old boy.

The Child Protective Investigations Division got a complaint about neglect related to the baby, Valyn Douglass-Bush, on May 20.

Investigators say they have not been able to locate the baby since then, and a court has ordered authorities to take custody of the child.

The mom, Aryn Douglass, 33, has an active felony warrant for her arrest for petit theft, deputies say.

Anyone with information on the child or mother is asked to contact the sheriff's office at 813-247-8200.

Hillsborough deputies looking for 'missing and endangered' 1-year-old boy

According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Valyn Douglass-Bush was last seen on May 20 at a home on North Falkenburg Road in Tampa. Authorities received a "neglect-related" complaint at the home and haven't been able to find Douglass-Bush since.

Deputies searching for missing, endangered 1-year-old

BBM

https://www.facebook.com/ArynDouglass

Moms Facebook.

So so they know where mom is then? Or is she missing too? Has she been taken in on her warrant? In sept of 2018 she was talking about getting a restraining order on a guy. Not baby’s father. Her last Facebook post was middle of April.

Oh wow, I’m here in Tampa on vacation. I hope he is found safe very soon!

According to the Sheriff’s Office, Douglass has an active arrest warrant for felony petit theft.

Spectrum Bay News 9's Saundra Weathers spoke to Aryn Douglass on the phone, in which she said she was shocked to find out there was an alert on the search for Valyn.

Douglass said she thinks the situation was blown out of proportion, saying her son is safe.

"He's in safe hands. He's going to stay with my uncle. I've never in my life harmed my kid," Douglass told Spectrum Bay News 9.

Douglass told Spectrum News she has plans to turn herself in.

"My little guy, I’m giving him to my uncle to watch. I’m going to turn myself in. I have a failure to appear. So yeah, I’m going to go an turn myself in, and I have someone who can take him to my uncle," she said.

Wanted Hillsborough Mom on Missing 1-Year-Old: "He's in Safe Hands"

Well, the father of Valyn went to prison for up to two years on May 6th. This stems from a Petit Theft charge (I assume from the same event as Aryn's outstanding warrant) and other outstanding warrants for failure to pay, probation violations, etc. I presume that Aryn may have taken off because she is probably going to jail. There is a Domestic Violence Protection Order filed against him by his father.

If you follow through from her FB to him and back to Christmas of 2018 you can see the drama that unfolded - and that they were homeless, living on the streets or wherever (and wanted by law enforcement I am sure).

No telling where she is, but the other FB she has with 4 friends (one is herself) where 3 of them might be fake profiles probably lead to where she is.

I hope the family is truly committed to caring for this baby. He needs to bond and feel safe, have his needs met so he can grow. No passing him around to whoever, whenever. Consistency is critical.

"Deputies in Hillsborough County have found a missing toddler who hadn't been seen since May 20. About an hour later, they found the boy's mother, who was wanted on a felony theft charge. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office said the 23-month-old boy, Valyn Douglass-Bush, was safely recovered and appeared to be in good health."

Missing toddler found safe; mother in custody

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back