FL FL - Weeki Wachee, WhtFem UP12589, 20-30, SK victim, in shallow grave, Mar'81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have they gotten the DNA yet or do the bodies need to be exhumed?

I know that sometimes they will keep the lower skulls of the UID to better identify dentals with, and the bones could easily have DNA in them. But they might do things differently in Florida

From Tammy Alexander's (recently identified as Caledonia Jane Doe) WS thread 09-30-2014, 12:43 AM post #24

Just adding a bit of info that I learned today.

Tammy is being looked at by the Hernando County Sheriff's as a possible match to the two skeletal Jane Does found in serial murderer Billy Mansfield's property in Weeki Wachee Florida.

One of the two is discussed on this thread:

FL - Weeki Wachee, WhtFem UP12589, 20-30, 1 of 2 Buried w/2 ID'd Victims, Mar'81

Their interest in her case was in the context of that case. Apparently, there is some indication that Tammy knew the Mansfield brothers because they were frequent visitors to her parents' truckstop.

The problem with that theory is that both Jane Does are estimated to be between 20 and 30, and one of them had spina bifida.

Is there any new info about the DNA and comparing Patricia Action or Sharon Harrer?

I asked a friend with connections to the Hernando County Sheriff's office to ask if Sharon Harrer was ruled out as one of the two Wikki Wachee victims. They replied that Sharon Harrer has been ruled out.

I didn't ask about Patricia Action. But I will.

Has Paula Agnes Lynch ever been mentioned as a possible match? Her height is taller than the UID's, but she was heard from when she was in Marathon, FL in 1978. Her brother received a letter from Paula in 1979-her whereabouts were unknown at the time the letter was received and she has not been heard from since. Marathon and Weeki Wachee are both on the Gulf Coast side. Marathon is in the southern part of FL, Weeki Wachee is north of Marathon, in what looks like the central part of FL. Depending on which of 3 different roads you take between the two places, the distance is between 375-450 miles, according to Mapquest.

Paula left her Ohio home in 1978 at the age of 21 to "see the world".

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/l/lynch_paula.html

Paula and Patricia Action appear to have similar face and nose shapes.

My apologies if Paula has been ruled out- I am having login troubles at NAMUS UID side right now.

I asked a friend with connections to the Hernando County Sheriff's office to ask if Sharon Harrer was ruled out as one of the two Wikki Wachee victims. They replied that Sharon Harrer has been ruled out.

I didn't ask about Patricia Action. But I will.
That would be awesome! Thank you.

Another possibility is that one of the identified bodies belongs to either Peggy or Patty McDaniel, missing from Florida since September 15th, 1979:

attachment.php

The McDaniel twins were added to NamUs on 08/10/2016, as pointed out by Houston Mom.

Attachments

• Twins.jpg
    Twins.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 172
Looking for photos of Patty and Peggy McDaniel. All I found was Peggy in the 1979 Suwannee HS yearbook as a sophomore. Even though they are twins, Patty wasn't shown, nor was she listed in the "Not Pictured" list. The 1978 book was unavailable.

But here is Peggy McDaniel

View attachment 106084
I have some,if you still need them,plz msg me

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member