FL - West Palm Beach - Trump Assassination Attempt

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nothing President Trump does will go without scrutiny. He wanted to golf with friends, on his golf course - he should be allowed to do that safely. Routh was permitted to stake that area out for nearly 12 hours prior and would have shot Trump if he had the chance. How was that stake out not noticed and permitted? It's divine intervention that he was spotted, stopped and caught. I look forward to reading more about what Routh has been up to and what he planned to do.

Last edited:
Nothing President Trump does will go without scrutiny. He wanted to golf with friends, on his golf course - he should be allowed to do that safely. Routh was permitted to stake that area out for nearly 12 hours prior and would have shot Trump if he had the chance. How was that stake out not noticed and permitted? It's divine intervention that he was spotted, stopped and caught. I look forward to reading more about what Routh has been up to and what he planned to do.
The problem is that he made the decision at the last minute, not giving SS time to do a full sweep to protect himself an others. He insisted on playing there anyway.

Taxpayers need to get their monies worth out of their government. That means providing the needed protection to all presidential candidates so they are alive on election day.

JMO.
Or perhaps the presidential candidate could show responsible use of resources and not go golfing without appropriate planning.

Donald Trump has praised an “amazing” woman motorist who he said tailed an alleged gunman as he made his getaway after an apparent assassination attempt on the former president on Sunday, leading to a speedy arrest.

In his first public appearance since the incident, the Republican presidential candidate told a crowd that the unnamed civilian “saw something in this guy that was bad”.

She spotted the suspect running to his car and became suspicious, so followed him in her own vehicle and took pictures of his licence plate, Trump said.
(…)
Trump said she quickly sent those images to the authorities.

Donald Trump has praised an “amazing” woman motorist who he said tailed an alleged gunman as he made his getaway after an apparent assassination attempt on the former president on Sunday, leading to a speedy arrest.

In his first public appearance since the incident, the Republican presidential candidate told a crowd that the unnamed civilian “saw something in this guy that was bad”.

She spotted the suspect running to his car and became suspicious, so followed him in her own vehicle and took pictures of his licence plate, Trump said.
(…)

Wow! I thought maybe the driver had a dashcam, which would have made it easy. Awesome!

(…)

She's an incredible hero. Probably saved a life - or more. I look forward to hearing her story when she is ready to tell it.

Thanks, everyone, for keeping this discussion from getting overheated.
This is an off-topic post, and I will time myself out after I post this ;)
The reason we do not have a political forum is because it is impossible.
In 2016, we decided to create a political forum because so many members wanted one. We had only one rule: no name-calling. We made it very clear that, other than our usual rules, we would not allow any name-calling in the political forum. Guess how long it took before the name-calling started: within 30 seconds of the forum's start. The political forum did not last long.
Ok, off to time myself out. Please DO NOT comment on this post. It's off topic, and I am already in enough trouble. LOL
Tricia

The police officers who arrested the would-be assassin on Sunday in Florida on highway I-95 met with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago and presented him with the handcuffs they used when they arrested the guy, and the officers all had signed them. Very unique souvenir! Heard this tonight on the radio, so don't have a link, but hopefully it will be reported in press media in the morning.

The police officers who arrested the would-be assassin on Sunday in Florida on highway I-95 met with President Trump at Mar-a-Lago and presented him with the handcuffs they used when they arrested the guy, and the officers all had signedhttps://www.wptv.com/news/trump/martin-county-deputies-who-apprehended-ryan-routh-meet-donald-trump-at-mar-a-lago them. Very unique souvenir! Heard this tonight on the radio, so don't have a link, but hopefully it will be reported in press media in the morning.
Here's a link -

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018