FL - West Palm Beach - Trump Assassination Attempt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even just on the outside perimeters? I don't mean inside at every hole.

I guess I'm overestimating how much security he would put into his properties.

jmo
I’d expect them around the clubhouse and parking areas, but I’ve never been to a course where cameras guarded the perimeter (to include courses that host major championships).

It looks like everything went right this time. From the sounds of it, he wasn’t able to even get a shot off. No word if he even had sight of Trump, but they’d take no chances with some guy pointing a gun anywhere near him.

One of the talking heads on CNN was saying that if the SS guys, a few holes ahead of Trump, were able to see the suspect, then that would mean the guy likely had a sight line to Trump.

It was also questioned as to how the guy was able to approach the golf course, although IIRC someone said it is near public property at the fence.

I haven’t followed it closely enough so I may be mistaken, but definitely it was said that the suspect would’ve been able to get Trump in his sights. Perhaps that info has been updated and I missed it.

I know it wasn’t John Miller speaking at the time, because IMO he is brilliant and I trust anything he says regarding law enforcement.

Relieved that this attempt was also a failure.

JMO

One of the talking heads on CNN was saying that if the SS guys, a few holes ahead of Trump, were able to see the suspect, then that would mean the guy likely had a sight line to Trump.

It was also questioned as to how the guy was able to approach the golf course, although IIRC someone said it is near public property at the fence.

I haven’t followed it closely enough so I may be mistaken, but definitely it was said that the suspect would’ve been able to get Trump in his sights. Perhaps that info has been updated and I missed it.

I know it wasn’t John Miller speaking at the time, because IMO he is brilliant and I trust anything he says regarding law enforcement.

Relieved that this attempt was also a failure.

JMO
Yeah. This guy was all set up, so there’s just no way he didn’t have a line of site to the fairway. They said the shot was completely doable by someone with some degree of training.

CNN reporting that Trump was playing golf when Secret Service exchanged gunfire with a man in the bushes. Suspect took off, and was apprehended with the help of license plate readers. An AK-47 and GO Pro were recovered.
Not again!
How can a person hate another so much to do that or even make an attempt? I have come to believe it’s not hatred anymore. Its just pure evil.
We don’t always win. And we don’t always lose. Ease up people!

Thankful they have arrested him. It's critical to learn if he is just a loner, possibly seeking notoriety, or if he has other backing? I do hope they can learn something, because if people are being motivated by outside forces to try to assassinate any political figure, we need to know now.

Mr. Trump was one or two holes away from the Secret Service on the golf course — and perhaps 400 yards away from the armed man, Sheriff Bradshaw said.

An AK-47-style rifle with a scope was found near the property line,
along with a video camera, the sheriff added.

Rbm.

About that 'video camera' aka GoPro ... what the heck was the suspect planning ?
To film it if he succeeded in murdering Trump, and broadcast it to his FB page, IG, TikTok, or YT channel ?
Sickening if that was his plan.
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesleigh719