FL - West Palm Beach - Trump Assassination Attempt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, this guy was clearly anti Trump, while at the same time making posts that show he was absolutely off his fricken rocker.

That’s a volatile combination.

Apparently he does have previous law enforcement contact, so I’m interested in hearing more about that.

There is a Ryan Wesley Routh, age 58, who resides in Greensboro, NC. Not sure if it is the suspect.
Yeah, this guy was clearly anti Trump, while at the same time making posts that show he was absolutely off his fricken rocker.

Apparently he does have previous law enforcement contact, so I’m interested in hearing more about that.
Check out his LinkedIn account, too.

Attachments

• IMG_0576.jpeg
    IMG_0576.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 20

Yes, RR certainly seems vitriolic when it comes to Trump.

I’ll speculate that he felt that Crooks didn’t get the job done, and it was time for a real man, 58 years old rather than 20, to finish off Trump for good.

• Dec 16, 2002

Ryan Routh, 36, was arrested without incident at 1 a.m. Monday at United Roofing, 1735 W. Lee St., Greensboro police said.Routh was pulled over about 10 p.m. Sunday during a traffic stop, police said. But he put his hand on a firearm and drove to United Roofing, where he remained barricaded inside, police said.
Routh was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a weapon of mass destruction, referring to a fully automatic machine gun.

On CNN, they seem to think he has been in Ukraine in the past, fighting with them.

Not sure how long he's been in FL or if he just traveled there to take a shot at Trump. Arrested 8 times in the past for minor offenses.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesleigh719
Back