FL - West Palm Beach - Trump Assassination Attempt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On CNN, they're discussing how the guy knew Trump would be there playing golf. It seems very unlikely he would know that. Was it just happenstance? He was just hanging around Trump's golf course at the time Trump happened to be playing golf?
But it’s his golf course right so everyone knows that but not all probably know if and when but I’m sure people know when he there and not

The suspected gunman, arrested Sunday in Florida after his assassination attempt on former Republican President Donald Trump was foiled by the U.S. Secret Service, has been identified as 58-year-old Ryan Wesley Routh

Screenshots available of Routh’s social media accounts indicate that he was a supporter of Trump in 2016 who had become alienated from the Republicans prior to the 2020 election.

image-37.png

More recently, Routh appears to have become obsessed with the ongoing Russia-Ukraine War. One 2022 post even indicates that Routh traveled to Kyiv as part of an attempt to recruit foreign nationals to help defend Ukraine.

image-38.png

Obsessed with Ukraine winning the Ukraine-Russia war —-> Trump is regarded as friendly to Russia by some folks —-> Trump can’t be president, because that could mean Russia wins the war.

IMO MOO
Yes, that seems to be the logic. It’s also important to recognize this guy doesn’t appear to have been logical at all.

I was just reading a tweet where he asked Kim Jong Un to visit him in Hawaii. He also asked Musk to give him a rocket.

So he was hooked on the Ukraine thing, but he seems the type to hook on to just about anything.

Yes, that seems to be the logic. It’s also important to recognize this guy doesn’t appear to have been logical at all.

I was just reading a tweet where he asked Kim Jong Un to visit him in Hawaii. He also asked Musk to give him a rocket.

So he was hooked on the Ukraine thing, but he seems the type to hook on to just about anything.
agreed. reading his X/Twitter posts, he was also soliciting to build an army to defend Taiwan from China, and to try and have a peacekeeping mission to North Korea before that. Many of those posts also discuss the need for a public spotlight for his actions, to make the actions worthwhile.

That’s quite a wish list.

I’m all for Ukraine, but asking Zelenskyy to try to get the entire U.S. military on paid leave so they can all serve in Ukraine (as per his tweet posted above) is not going to happen.

It is petrifying, how many obsessed people are out there among us.

Jmo

Ryan Wesley Routh

Ryan Wesley Routh speaking about the Russia-Ukraine War in 2022

CNN chief law enforcement and intelligence analyst John Miller reported Sunday afternoon that Routh's social media accounts have focused on his "self-proclaimed involvement" in the war in Ukraine, including his supposed effort to recruit soldiers to fight in the conflict. Routh also claimed to have fought in Ukraine as it continues to hold off Russia's invasion.

Miller said that Routh has been living in Hawaii and was formerly a construction worker in North Carolina. The suspect has also reportedly been previously arrested eight times, mostly for minor offenses.

Routh appears to have previously spoken with The New York Times about his effort to recruit Afghan soldiers who fled the Taliban to fight in Ukraine. At the time of the report, which was published on March 25, 2023, Routh told the Times that he had spent several months in Ukraine in 2022.

A Semafor report published on March 10, 2023, cited Routh as the head of the International Volunteer Center (IVC) in Ukraine, a private organization that works to "empower volunteers" and other non-profit groups that work to "enhance the distribution of humanitarian aid throughout Ukraine," according to the IVC's website.

In a June 2022 interview with Newsweek Romania, Routh spoke about his efforts to recruit volunteers for the International Legion Defense of Ukraine, a unit of Ukraine's Ground Forces.

"The question as far as why I'm here -- To me, a lot of the other conflicts are grey, but this conflict is definitely black and white," Routh said. "This is about good versus evil. This is a storybook, you know, any movie we've ever watched, this is definitely evil against good."

The Associated Press previously reported that Routh was convicted in 2002 of possessing a weapon of mass destruction, per online North Carolina Department of Adult Correction records but could not provide details about the case.

A December 2002 story by News & Record in Greensboro, North Carolina, said that a man with the same name was arrested after a three-hour standoff with police.

Routh was reportedly charged with carrying a concealed weapon and possessing a weapon of mass destruction, "referring to a fully automatic machine gun."

From the presser, the guy had ceramic tiles on him that he left at the scene? What would he use tiles for?

jmo
Improvised bulletproof material would be the only thing I can think of. People post how-to videos online using ceramic tiles to make improvised body armor. The tiles may have been in the backpacks hung on the chain link fence to protect him (?)

EXCLUSIVE Son of alleged would-be assassin says his dad hates Trump like 'all reasonable people' but he's never owned a gun and wouldn't do anything bats*** crazy​

Wesley's son, Oran Routh, reached by DailyMail.com shortly after Sunday's shooting, said this was the first he'd heard of the alleged assassination attempt.

'This was the first I heard about it,' the 35-year-old exclusively told DailyMail.com. 'Was my father shot or injured?'

He said his father hates Trump as 'every reasonable person does.

‘I don't like Trump either,’ the son added.

But he said his dad is not a violent person and couldn't believe his father would target the president.
'He's my dad and all he's had is couple traffic tickets, as far as I know,' the son said. 'That's crazy. I know my dad and love my dad, but that's nothing like him.'

EXCLUSIVE Son of alleged would-be assassin says his dad hates Trump like 'all reasonable people' but he's never owned a gun and wouldn't do anything bats*** crazy​

I think that LE needs to take a look at the suspects son and see if he was involved in any way. JMO.

Obsessed with Ukraine winning the Ukraine-Russia war —-> Trump is regarded as friendly to Russia by some folks —-> Trump can’t be president, because that could mean Russia wins the war.

IMO MOO
I think he's less obsessed with Ukraine than he is obsessed about being some sort of hero, swooping in to save the underdog like he did with the going after the rapist years ago when he heard a woman scream.

I have no idea what his specific motive was with Trump, but I don't necessarily think the attempted assassination has anything to do with his interest in Ukraine.

jmo

Former states attorney on CNN right now. Feds now have the ball. No state charges will be filed but he could have faced aggravated assault with a firearm which would mean up 15 years.

Now he could face something much more severe. Federal law doesn’t require you to shoot someone for it to be an attempted assassination. Facing firearms offenses etc.

A host of laws he has violated.

Hedges are high and thick. People have snuck through them and taken pictures of Trump before.

Act of heroism by SS. Great job at firing the first shot.

This took a very unfortunate turn.

I guess we will learn more about what changed him from a seemingly protective husband, dad and good citizen to today, decades after his good deed.

JMO
I imagine he thought he was going to be doing the world a favor; he builds housing for the homeless in Hawaii and wants to save Ukraine, so he is, IMO, a little larger than life and thinks that his moral compass is everybody's moral compass

Wesley's son, Oran Routh, reached by DailyMail.com shortly after Sunday's shooting, said this was the first he'd heard of the alleged assassination attempt.

'This was the first I heard about it,' the 35-year-old exclusively told DailyMail.com. 'Was my father shot or injured?'

He said his father hates Trump as 'every reasonable person does.

‘I don't like Trump either,’ the son added.

But he said his dad is not a violent person and couldn't believe his father would target the president.
'He's my dad and all he's had is couple traffic tickets, as far as I know,' the son said. 'That's crazy. I know my dad and love my dad, but that's nothing like him.'

Well he did do something "Bats*** crazy. As reported had a gun and also had more then traffic tickets. I'm seeing the whole "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" thing. Scary. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
De0911
Back