FL - West Palm Beach - Trump Assassination Attempt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just looking at this guy's Linkedin account, and it's clear he desperately wanted to be apart of something big. He seems to have felt very inadequate, and perhaps the goal here was like that of so many assassins, to make a name for himself.

I would tremendously enjoy the invitation to join any monumental worthy cause to bring about real change in our world. I am certainly free to relocate to any remote location on the planet that might render the most positive impact, or right around the corner creating something unique and magical. If you are working on any sort of interesting project I would appreciate an invitation to join your team as an economical, energetic unrelenting partner to help push your hopes, ideas and dreams forward as fast and as far as they can go. I look forward to your ideas and input and curious what amazing things we might create and build together.

I would tremendously enjoy the invitation to join any monumental worthy cause to bring about real change in our world. I am certainly free to relocate to any remote location on the planet that might render the most positive impact, or right around the corner creating something unique and magical. If you are working on any sort of interesting project I would appreciate an invitation to join your team as an economical, energetic unrelenting partner to help push your hopes, ideas and dreams forward as fast and as far as they can go. I look forward to your ideas and input and curious what amazing things we might create and build together.

He seems to want to envision himself as a Freedom Fighter, but his grandiose language is very telling.

Any cause will do, as long as it’s “au courant,” and will make a splash.

Which suggests to me that his allegiances are very transitory and not based on personal conviction.

And as we have come to see, if he’s made himself into too much trouble for Ukraine or elsewhere, he will fashion himself into an army of one.

JMO

The rhetoric has to stop. He’s not Hitler and he isn’t going to take your rights away.
This guy's actions have nothing to do with rhetoric. The guy is completely nuts. Trump is polarizing I get it, but this guy is bonafide off his rocker. Even if Trump spent all day crocheting and writing children's books this guy would have done this. He's delusional.

I went through Routh's tweets and I was gobsmacked. This is all this Routh guy's internal wiring. Mass Guy kept going and read through more of them. This guy seems to think he's a one man CIA!

MassGuy said:
Just going through his tweets:

Tweets a Senator to ask to borrow some Patriots missile defense systems; says he will learn how to operate them.

Tweets Seth Rogan to ask if he and James Franco will go to North Korea to make peace ( if I recall, those two made a comedy about North Korea).

Asks Elton John to collaborate on a song to rally Ukrainian support.

Asks Sean Penn to help him procure 29 fighter jets from Poland to give to Ukraine. In a later tweet he talks about flying them and hitting "every place Putin sleeps."

It was reported that the vehicle that he was driving is registered to his daughter. They didn't say what state that was, maybe NC or maybe Florida or another.
My money is on North Carolina, as that's where his roots are. A lot of unanswered questions here:

How long was he in the area?
How did he know Trump was golfing that day?
Had he scouted that spot before (I think he did)?
Where and when did he obtain that rifle?
What do his devices say about when he first began exploring doing this?
Was he legally allowed to possess a firearm, and if so, why was he allowed to possess one after those previous gun charges?

Hey Everyone,
Please remember we do not allow politics to be discussed. This includes accusations or rhetoric. Please just stick to the facts without politicizing.
Please do not make me double up on my blood pressure meds. Thank you!
Tricia

My money is on North Carolina, as that's where his roots are. A lot of unanswered questions here:

How long was he in the area?
How did he know Trump was golfing that day?
Had he scouted that spot before (I think he did)?
Where and when did he obtain that rifle?
What do his devices say about when he first began exploring doing this?
Was he legally allowed to possess a firearm, and if so, why was he allowed to possess one after those previous gun charges?

I also wonder how he financed everything, purchasing the rifle, travelling back and forth from Hawaii to NC and to Florida, where did he live while in Florida, did he pay for a hotel for the time he was there? Etc.

What exactly is the suspect doing with his shirt ?
Wouldn't they tell him, 'hands in the air, and get down on your knees' ... etc.
Or is it that LE needed to know he didn't have a weapon in his waistband so they told him lift up your shirt.
Maybe that's it.
Omo.
Yeah, they would have been checking to make sure he had nothing on him. He had just fled a scene in which he left a rifle behind, so it would be logical to expect him to be armed.

Apparently he was also a pretty big pro-Pali loser and antisemite.

Timestamp in video: 0:46

What a wonderful guy (Sarc. intended).

Wouldn't LE want to take a look at the socials before the owner/company shutters it ?
Imo.

Eta:
Going to reply to my own query : Most likely the owners of Meta, IG, Twitter/X , etc. would have capabilities to unlock everything for LE.
Omo.

Last edited:

CNN —
Golf courses, and in particular former President Donald Trump’s own properties, have long been a source of concern among Secret Service officials tasked with securing the grounds while the commander in chief plays, according to people familiar with the matter.

-A golf course presents a particular challenge. The fairways and greens of a golf course are often the largest outdoor area a president can visit, and their design — often abutting public roads and containing elements such as trees and hills that can conceal would-be assassins — make them particularly difficult for the agency to secure.

-Like other presidents before him, Trump’s presence at a golf course does not prompt the club to shut down to the general public, nor for the roads to be closed nearby.

-Instead, groups of agents in golf clothes typically ride in golf carts ahead and behind the former president as he plays and secure the areas in the several minutes before he arrives.

-Trump International Golf Club, in West Palm Beach, abuts three heavily trafficked roads, Kirk Road, Summit Boulevard and Congress Avenue. The Palm Beach International Airport is nearby.

Well, there's this:

Routh, 58, has an extensive criminal history in North Carolina that includes convictions between 2002 and 2010 of felony possession of weapons of mass destruction and possession of stolen goods and misdemeanors carrying a concealed gun, hit and run and resisting law enforcement, among other charges.

Read more at: https://www.fresnobee.com/news/politics-government/article292532509.html#storylink=cpy
He almost sounds like he might be one of those sovereign-citizen wackos.

This guy's actions have nothing to do with rhetoric. The guy is completely nuts. Trump is polarizing I get it, but this guy is bonafide off his rocker. Even if Trump spent all day crocheting and writing children's books this guy would have done this. He's delusional.

I went through Routh's tweets and I was gobsmacked. This is all this Routh guy's internal wiring. Mass Guy kept going and read through more of them. This guy seems to think he's a one man CIA!
Delusions of grandeur? Check.

Counting down to the inevitable competency assessment.

MOO

I know the private golf courses near us are quite private and secluded (Blocked off by terrain and surrounded by gated communities) The only private course here with a chain linked fence is 120 years old and near downtown. The rest are surrounded by gated communities etc. The municipal courses and those cheap courses are not secure. This West Palm Beach course is next to the airport, jail, and sheriff's office. Roads can't be shut down. They are not shut down for any sitting president. Most presidents play on military courses and secluded private courses. This course is exclusive and private, but not secluded. Trump also golfs at least once a week.

He seems to want to envision himself as a Freedom Fighter, but his grandiose language is very telling.

Any cause will do, as long as it’s “au courant,” and will make a splash.

Which suggests to me that his allegiances are very transitory and not based on personal conviction.

And as we have come to see, if he’s made himself into too much trouble for Ukraine or elsewhere, he will fashion himself into an army of one.

JMO
Bipolar and in a manic episode, perhaps?

I also wonder how he financed everything, purchasing the rifle, travelling back and forth from Hawaii to NC and to Florida, where did he live while in Florida, did he pay for a hotel for the time he was there? Etc.

I was wondering the same.

I’ve lived all my life in a crazily expensive city, (NYC) but I was shocked when I went to Hawaii at how insane the prices are, since so much needs to be imported.

CNN said that he builds those tiny houses for homeless people in Hawaii, so if that’s accurate then he may well live in one, too.

But traveling back and forth to the mainland from Hawaii is not cheap.

Jmo

What a wonderful guy (Sarc. intended).

Wouldn't LE want to take a look at the socials before the owner/company shutters it ?
Imo.

I guarantee law enforcement fully documented & archived his socials for their investigation long before they got fully nuked.

Also, I don't know why my comment got deleted. Apparently for not being substantiated by a mainstream media source? Despite the fact I've seen plenty of Twitter screenshots already posted in this thread, but for some reason mine got deleted...Kinda it seem like the mods have a political agenda they're trying to push.

Okay, is that credible enough?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back